www.gametracker.com/player/KapiJam/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/KapiJam/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/KapiJam/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Over 1300 hours

Languages I speak:
Polish ( Fluent)
English (Fluent)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel like during my time as administrator (playing since 2014) I have encountered most possible situations although many being common I have experienced various encounters in which do not occur regularly and may require a special thought process in order to deal with, During performing f1's and reports on the forums due to experience I always analyse the situation and however the situation can get complicated my mindset is always positive meaning I can deal with long lengthed sits and impatient or rude users, I always remember the staff ethos when dealing with these situations, I follow it thoroughly and am always polite in dealing with situations, and due to my activity I am always present to see applicants and in the meeting I am always mentioning the observations I've seen.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Hello I am KapiJam I have been at ZARP since mid-2014 (registered on forums in September) I have held several positions within the staff team on several gamemodes, I haven't always strived to be a staff member In the past I would disregard the rules as I was enraged at the staff team, it was stupid from my part but that's all behind me ever since I came back a couple of months ago I changed my attitude in order to go for staff and help the players of ZARP, I am hoping to apply for Super Admin to stretch my capabilities and help the community more as it has helped me create a good 2 and a half years of my gaming life, here is a few reasons why I should be accepted as super admin:

Due to being around for roughly 2 and a half years I have seen players come and go, I was around before many lead team members and I've seen the staff team adapt along with the server they enforce the rules upon, during my time as a staff I've learned the rules to an impeccable extent and I am always confident in enforcing them, I have dealt with most possible situations and everyday I play I experiance more and discover new ways to solve them.

I have been staff multiple times over many servers such as

Deathrun 1st time round -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...-s-admin-application
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...ijam-s-application-2

SSRP 1st time round -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...ijam-s-application-2
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...ication?limitstart=0

TS Staff -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...apijam-s-application

SSRP 2nd time round -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...application?start=15

DR 2nd time round -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...application?start=15

SSRP 3rd time round -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...s-admin-app?start=15

DR 3rd time round -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...oderator-application

SSRP 4th time round (current) -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...apijam-s-application
I've never been demoted and I've never abused or even received an official warning, I have been proven trusted with the powers I get.

I have been contributing to ZARP for many years even the small things like trying out the ZARP Perp beta 2 years ago, Many of the suggestions I have made have been implementing the most important one being the auction house and prop repair (base shield) here are some of the contributions I have made to ZARP in terms of forum suggestions:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...8-ssrp-auction-house
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...swat-sniper-job-ammo
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...uggestion-drug-pouch
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...on-to-the-hyper-suit
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...967-dr-exploit-tweak
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...evators-on-s2-and-s3
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ncrease-demote-timer
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...on-no-firework-climb
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...-suggestion-infected
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ggestion-miner-safes
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ggestion-gang-events
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ion-drug-pouch-again
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ion-prop-repair-tool
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...aiding-rule-addition
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...uggestion-anti-cheat
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ing-cars-on-pavement
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...g-loot-in-bank-raids
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...850-ssrp-rule-update

I have also made useful articles such as the old staff ethos explanation
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/68...n-down-and-explained

I have also created social RP situations which give players a social hub where they can interact with the community.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/68980-the-zarp-mall

I have also contributed in terms of giving applicants feedback,here are some examples of this -

I am a very dedicated staff member I will favour doing f1's over RPing, I am always active on the forums ready to handle ban appeals and warn/ban requests, I spend a lot of my time on Zarp as I have 1200 hours on ZARP I play every day for 5+ hours due to my high activity I am sure I will be up to the task of Super Admin.

I am always confident in everything I do on the server whether it's dealing with an f1 or aiding other staff members in the admin chat, due to my knowledge of the rules I know what to enforce and how to do it and I can perform my duties confidently as a result of this, I am actively talking in the meetings and giving my opinion, I'm never a sheep, I talk when I feel like something is not right and I often make objections in the meetings If I feel it's necessary

I also try to be polite in every Administrative duty I perform even though it may be tough to act like this in situations in which the user may be rude but you have to remember to be professional and stick to the ethos, as an admin I am here to help to players not fight them

I am known throughout the community and I always try to keep a good image in what I do, even when In RP I help new players and I have never scammed anyone, I always try to promote good sportsmanship and do not support backstabbing or scammer as I feel actions like this reflect on the person performing them, I hope my good image in the community would help make me a good super admin.

Some of my recent references:

If you'd be accepted in the lead team, that'd be the best thing that happened on SSRP staff-wise this year.

Massive :plussp:
-TheApache

First of all, impressive application it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it. KapiJam is extremely friendly and have always been a very dedicated staff member.

:plussp:
-Polsee

Fucking top lad, good attiude, handles situations well, very mature, has lots of experience.

-Sorle
I think you actually deserve SA!

-DEADMONSTOR

I know it's not the same thing, but i find that there is alot of carry-over from managing a gang like BIB to staff work, Kapijam is the person i trust to be in charge of the 30 total people in my gang, and i feel as if he is suited for a managing role such as the leadteam because of this. Sure you might argue that Born In Blood is just an rp thing, but it is very organised compared to other gangs, and if you take a look at some of the work KapiJam has done with it, you will find alot of the qualities you're looking for im sure, i know this wont prove him to be the best but its worth taking a look at in my opinion.

Besides this i see Kapi working incredibly hard as a staff member, and i think he is often overlooked because he never really causes alot of attention to himself or drama. He is a very humble guy, hes fun and relatable, and so in my opinion (You may argue that i am biased) KapiJam is the best candidate for the leadteam role currently.

You have my support for what its worth.
-Gems Bond

Great guy, Has had alot of experience and still does f1's.
You're friendly, kind, trusted and really active.

should get this easily.

-Eipus

I am experienced in the application process as I've written many apps myself, so I can always be there to provide applicants with constructive feedback, I try to promote well-written applications with good grammar and encourage applicants to tell us their unique traits in their applications, I also enjoy helping newly accepted applicants

I am a former TeamSpeak staff - zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...apijam-s-application
therefore If I was accepted for super admin I would also manage to moderate the TeamSpeak which I use everyday while I'm playing and even if I'm not.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
During my time I have experienced many instances of hackers on the servers, If a super admin is not present I will continue to investigate the players in the best way I can (despite not having access to the anti-cheat) I can still perform my duties by attempting to catch the hacker in several ways such as flying no-clipped around the player while cloaked, this in some instances may be hard for example in the PD as there in not a lot of space, despite this I will still continue doing this and attempt to not affect the player's rp, I will always be recording while performing this and would never ban until I had consulted a higher rank with the proof I have collected.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

For Denied:

Hello Jon, Thank you for submitting this report

I have reviewed this along with the Lead team and we have come to the conclusion that what the staff member did during that sit followed the ethos and the way he dealt with it was completely valid, In order to gain a better understanding of why the staff member banned you for your recent warnings please refer to this extract from the staff ethos
Previous Punishments
When punishing users, you may use their previous punishments to help decide on your punishment. However, we advise that you only take the last two weeks of punishments into account as else it would be unfair to users that have tried hard to improve and change their attitude.

For Accepted

Hello Jon, Thank you for submitting this report

I have reviewed this along with the Lead team and we have come to the conclusion that what the staff member did during that sit was unacceptable and the way he dealt with it was completely invalid, In order to prevent this in the future we will make sure the staff member is talked to so he informed of the errors he made.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

Firstly I will announce that I will handle the ban appeal if one is made and add the staff member on steam in order to speak with him, After I get in contact with the staff member I would explain to him that a ban appeal was made and that just by looking at the ban length with the reason given the punishment was too harsh, then I would let the staff member explain himself and finish with a short explanation reminding the staff member despite staff getting the freedom to punish rule breakers in whatever way they wish there is a cap on certain rule break and then I would tell him what length personally would recommend for the given rule break, of course after that I would unban the user.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If I saw this happening Ingame and the staff member was being rude to the user I would speak to the staff member privately and remind him of the staff ethos and that staff are meant to be polite at all times, If in a different instance the staff member struggled as the user was being rude or impatient I would step in and punish the user accordingly and at the end of the sit run over a few things to remember when dealing with users like that and ways you can resolve a sit with a rude user, so that in the future the staff member would not struggle against that type of player in game.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would approach both staff members privately and ask for their stories in the situation just as any sit I would ask for valid proof and If I found the staff member did Infact break rules I would speak to them about this and even go as far as an official warning depending on the severity of the rule that he broke.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would speak to the staff member privately and remind him of the staff ethos and that staff are meant to be polite at all times, I would also try to resolve the conflict by talking through their problems in order to create a smooth staff team that can use teamwork as an advantage instead of arguing pointlessly and to avoid this in the future.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would stop the staff member even mid sit if that's what it takes and speak to them privately on TeamSpeak, I would let them know this is unacceptable and if it was so severe I would report this to a head admin in order to get this brought up in the Lead Team Meeting then the staff could receive an official warning if it is necessary.

Thanks for reading

If you have any constructive feedback feel free to post!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by KapiJam.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610896

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610897

• Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610900

Hello Kapi,

I feel like you are not ready yet the reason being is that I don't see much dedication from you, I want you to put more effort into the staff team. Interact with the staff team more etc. Also I feel like your meeting attendance isn't good, I feel like you need to attend the meetings more and speak up as I don't hear you that much. Also I do feel like we don't need a Super Admin currently, as a current team is fine.

Best of luck tho.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610902

Onion wrote:
Hello Kapi,

I feel like you are not ready yet the reason being is that I don't see much dedication from you, I want you to put more effort into the staff team. Interact with the staff team more etc. Also I feel like your meeting attendance isn't good, I feel like you need to attend the meetings more and speak up as I don't hear you that much. Also I do feel like we don't need a Super Admin currently, as a current team is fine.

Best of luck tho.
Dedication? He's been in ZARP for a very long time and 90% of his time here has been as a staff member on SSRP, I'd say that's dedication enough bud.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610906

i dont see you on the server too much but you are a good candidate
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610908

Onion wrote:
Hello Kapi,

Best of luck tho.

Thank you for your constructive comment -

My response to this is that obviously, I'm still recovering from my inactivity (that counts for meetings as well) and I know that's no excuse but I hope you've been sensing a change as even before I went inactive I put a tremendous amount of work to the server. I've been around for ages and I have been staffing for a long time.

The part which I'm going to have to disagree with you on is not speaking out in meeting, If you've ever been in a meeting with me you'd know I speak out on every single applicant, even stating the most obvious things is enough to change an opinion for those who are not really paying attention, I am passionate for those who I feel deserve the position and regularly speak out on their behalf, even if I'm going against a majority of the meeting.

Hope as the week progresses you will see a change.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610915

Finally someone using a good font in an application :plussp:
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610924

Onion wrote:
Hello Kapi,

Best of luck tho.

He would make a better SA than you are...
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, smo, Nafe, Jetzzy, The Gamer Guy and 2 more...

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610926

tf since when do u speak polish?!?!?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610927

Aspect wrote:
tf since when do u speak polish?!?!?

I am polish xd
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610928

Sorry For Being Rude So :support: Good Guy Active And Nice!
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Salted Wine.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #610950

oh my god

:support:
  • Tonnyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BuyWargame:Red Dragon+EU4
  • Thanks received: 106

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611103

More deserving of SA than the vast majority of current SA's.
He is active, friendly and dedicated.. and from past experience he does interact with the staff team (More than saying "Get these f1's done)
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611106

You've been staff for a really long time and you always do your job and from the few experiences I've had talking to you, you seem very friendly and approachable!

Good Luck!
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611126

:support: could use a decent staff member ;)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611128

Hello Kapi! I personally don't think that you are ready for this role because i don't think that you show enough dedication. You should interact with the staff team more and try help out while in-game. I also don't see you attending to many meetings so i think that you should definitely improve on your meeting attendance. When you do attend the meetings i don't see you speaking your opinion and that is a big thing for a LTM as we expect our LTM's to be able to give their point confidently. As of right now the LT is at its prime with the amount of members in it. Good luck never the less.
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611143

Raifster123 wrote:
Hello Kapi! I personally don't think that you are ready for this role because i don't think that you show enough dedication. You should interact with the staff team more and try help out while in-game. I also don't see you attending to many meetings so i think that you should definitely improve on your meeting attendance. When you do attend the meetings i don't see you speaking your opinion and that is a big thing for a LTM as we expect our LTM's to be able to give their point confidently. As of right now the LT is at its prime with the amount of members in it. Good luck never the less.

As posted above I speak out my opinion in every single meeting for every single candidate - You have honestly never attended a meeting with me if you don't know that.

Its a shame that because I skipped a week or two worth of staffing due to IRL problem that is what you judge me by, I mean I've been here for years In my opinion I've shown dedicated but I guess that the observations you make in 2 weeks, Its just sad nobody remembers that I've been doing staffing for years.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611145

HRaifster123 wrote:

Damn literally repeating what onion said seems hard, but I disagree he is deserving of the rank, probably deserves it more than you, he is ready for the role, he is a great staff member with tons of experience and all I see him doing when I'm not banned is helping out.

Obviously I can't comment on the meeting things because I'm not there.

It would also be nice to have another LT member interact with the community like Ace, as from what I see I haven't seen you on SSRP in months, don't know if that's timing or that you rarely play but maybe you should focus more on interacting with the community and without Jordz and Clarky, Ace is the only one I see interacting.

This is just my opinion anyway still a massive :plussp:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Super Admin Application] KapiJam 6 years 9 months ago #611146

great minecraft videos :plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP