[SSRP Moderator] Fantbulous's ReApplication 6 years 9 months ago #609529

Hello and welcome to my Moderator ReApplication
I hope u like it!

:zarp:DETAILS:zarp:

RP Name: Fantbulous
Time Zone: Sweden UTC+2:00
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/fantbulousxxx3/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51802268
Sadly I have changed my name so many times so here's all of them "fantbulous. TRADE?", "ENVY | Dennis","Dennis", "Fantbulous" and "DenniST" :whistle:
Server Time

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1

Server 2: Nothing, or atleast I cant find anyting atm
:unsure:
Estimated Server Time: 4231+4119+3119+1555+925+497 minutes (~240h)
Languages I speak: Swedish, English and some Spanish

:zarp: DarkRP Related :zarp:

RDM
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario : I would say as an example for RDM that player U walks to a gunshop and then he buy some guns, after that he walks out of the gunshop and sees the player who raided him yesterday so then he want some revenge on him so he just straight up killing him. I would then go to him, ask why he did it and if the reason is like my example I would report him for RDMing.

NLR
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario : I would say as an example for NLR that player Y is getting raided by player T so he tries to kill the raider and then Y is lucky to kill him, so player T dont want his base raided so he walks back within 3 minutes. After that i would ask about his story about it all and why he broke NLR, if he dont have any good reason I would warn him for NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation :
Player X accuses player Y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player Y killed player X.
If this would happend I would first of all teleport both to a roof or a place where people cant get up and then I would ask
them each about their story and check the logs all the time, so if it comes up any lies I would see it. If I cant get to a point when i know what to do I would ask them if they have any video evidence of it or if an staff would have seen it, if not I would thank them for their patience and then I would teleport them back to their previously positions.

Explain how you would handle the following situation :
Player X accuses player Y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would then teleport them both to a roof nearby and ask them for their story and check the logs while they are arguing so if there comes up any lies I will see it, after that if they dont have any good evidence or enough proof that shows that player Y broke the law first,If so I would give a verbal warning to the guy who died first.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words) :
I have been active many hours on this server before and now im ready to help it out. I know nearly all the commands and im ready to learn and help as many people I can. The Zarp community is very unique and a litle bit different from some other servers, on Zarp u can always make friends and the staff is very good. After all these hours as a original member (not a staff) I have learned much about players and the server, sadly there have been many times I've wanted to help people out so bad but I couldnt,I have always tried to help them atleast, and sometimes it has worked. B) I hope u guys like it, thank you for your patience that you looked through my application and I hope u liked it! Peace :lol:

:zarp: Fantbulous :zarp:
  • Fantbulous
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The ZARP servers are unique and really fun to play on, I hope we maybe meet eachother :-)
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Fantbulous.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Fantbulous's ReApplication 6 years 9 months ago #610279

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun