Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sam%20%23Get%...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sam%20%23Get%...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - N/A

Estimated Server Time: I Dont Know

Languages I speak: English And Arabic
- RP RELATED -
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Some one is walking down the road, another person comes up to them and kills them for no legitimate reason or Roleplay reason. CDM which closely relates to RDM, is when a person is walking on the sidewalk or anywhere that isn't a road and is assaulted constantly by a car, Car Death Match.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule, when a player is killed or dies, they will receive what is known as the 'New Life Rule; In which they must forget everything that had happened in their 'past life' before the point of their death, they cannot return to their last location until a set timer has expired there are ways to avoid NLR RP-wise and illegally, using Tac-Insertions is fine, while using a sniper from another district would still be NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Teleport both parties to a secluded location, allowing them in fair turns to explain their sides of the story. I will explain that the logs show player Y killing player X first. If there is no way to give substantial proof, (Video evidence or another Admin/Mod eye witness,) Then I will return them to their previous locations and spectate their on-goings. If I am unable to spectate and I continue to receive F1's about player Y RDMing, I will warn player Y.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Teleporting both players to a secluded location, I would allow for both parties to explain their sides of the story. Whoever was killed first would have more than likely been breaking NLR. With no immediate proof however, I would give a verbal warning to the player who died first. If I witness any breaking of NLR from either player, or continue to get reports of breaking NLR from either player, I will warn the respective player or if need-be, both players if the situation calls for it.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
-Discord-
Bmkzx#0940
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Raeker. Reason: Fixed Steam link, gametrackers, bbcode and template
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #607121

Bad application...
Recent Warnings...
try again ...
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #607679

Just going to point out you literally copied the entire application from Dramn, who also applied:

Dramn wrote:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Teleport both parties to a secluded location, allowing them in fair turns to explain their sides of the story. I will explain that the logs show player Y killing player X first. If there is no way to give substantial proof, (Video evidence or another Admin/Mod eye witness,) Then I will return them to their previous locations and spectate their on-goings. If I am unable to spectate and I continue to receive F1's about player Y RDMing, I will warn player Y.
Faisal.kwt66 wrote:

This is the same with literally every question on the template. In fact, it was so bad that your Steam link literally lead to Dramn's steam profile. I have fixed this, however, as well as the bbcode.

Please change all of your answers. You already forgot the "Why I should be chosen" question, so please answer that too.

I can tell you that you will not get accepted with a copied application.

Good luck.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Raeker.

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #607763

Raeker wrote:
Just going to point out you literally copied the entire application from Dramn, who also applied:

Dramn wrote:

Faisal.kwt66 wrote:

This is the same with literally every question on the template. In fact, it was so bad that your Steam link literally lead to Dramn's steam profile. I have fixed this, however, as well as the bbcode.

Please change all of your answers. You already forgot the "Why I should be chosen" question, so please answer that too.

I can tell you that you will not get accepted with a copied application.

Good luck.
I thought I recognised this app. xD
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
  • Thanks received: 88
cya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #608962

Your application is copied and you have recent warnings.
Good Luck anyway though!
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #609082

:minussp:
I like you, you seem like a cool guy in game, but how could anyone trust you if you are not even writing your own application?
  • Repo122
  • Banned
  • Fear me
  • Thanks received: 19
████████████████████████
█▄─▄▄▀█▄─▄▄─█▄─▄▄─█─▄▄─█
██─▄─▄██─▄█▀██─▄▄▄█─██─█
▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀

<3

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #609088

are you egyptian??!??!?

Goodluck.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #609535

:minussp: copied!
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP Moderator] Mohammed's Application 6 years 10 months ago #610277

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Copied Application.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun