Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27025/top_players/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp...m:27015/top_players/

Estimated Server Time:
View on Game Tracker

Languages I speak:
English and English only.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match, also known as RDM is know as when a player kills another player with no apparent RP reason. Crossfire is not a valid reason of why it was not RDM. Scenario: Guard shoots an innocent citizen until he dies, for no RP reason
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New life rule, also known as NLR is a rule put in place where a certain player who has just died, cannot return to the district they were present in before death for 3 minutes, or cannot remember any of their past life however, if they did you would be counted as FailRP and would result in a warning. Scenario: Player X was basing in the rich house district and had just been raided by Player Y. During the raid Player X died however returned to the rich house district(the one he had just died in) and has now broke the"New Life Rule" as he had just returned to the scene immediately without waiting his 3 minute NLR timer.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

First of all i would teleport teleport Player X to a clear place(such as a rooftop) and if he was in an important situation such as a raid, i would return him instantly, on the other hand, if he wasn't i would say "Hello buddy i am here for you F1, how can i help?" After that he has explained that player Y RDMed him I would teleport Player Y and get them to explain their stories of events that happened and start to think about my conclusion of what to do. If Player Y lied to me and was to mention that he didn't even kill Player X, I would warn him as he is lying to a staff member. However lets ignore that and say he didn't. After they have explained everything i would ask Player X if had any proof such as screenshots, videos or any other form of evidence. If clear evidence was provided i would warn player Y, tell him not to do it again and suggest that he reads through the rules. But if no evidence was provided i would give player Y a verbal warning as it would not be valid to warn Player Y. Then i would teleport them to the present places they were before and mark the F1 as finished.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would see how long ago the kills where, if they were within 3 minutes, I would warn player Y for breaking the NLR, but if not I would have to go into more detail, and so I will look for proof and verbally warn my suspect. After he is verbally warned, return them to their current positions before the sit.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

First of all i am an Ex Mod already however ended up resigning as i did not get enough time to play however now I can as I have lots more spare time. Second of all through-out my time playing on Zarp :zarp: I have always known it as a friendly community. However no server is perfect as you will always get those rule breakers that make the enjoyable server look bad. I would like to play my part in helping out the Zarp community therefore teach the ones who rule-break and our new to OUR server and make it a server they look forward to playing without any interruptions and how they can make it a good experience for them. Therefore i would like a spot on the SSRP Staff member list. I feel as though we do need more staff because when i log onto server 2, not many admins are on however if they are, they are AFK. That means there are many more rule breakers and its becoming a toxic community. I am fully aware of the Zarp rules as i have read through them multiple times, and no, not because i have been warned that much. With that being said i would certainly know how to respond to situations immediately.
In conclusion i think it would be an extremely fun experience not only for me, however the one who trains me as mod, and most importantly our community.

Thank you for reading my application,
PlatinumGalaxy
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt
  • Thanks received: 7
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #603896

Thanks for applying!
Here are your correct gametrackers:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/PlatinumGalax...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/PlatinumGalax...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/PlatinumGalax...arpgaming.com:27015/

Your activity is amazing but it's all afk'ed. This raises the question of although your active you just afk meaning would you do your job as staff. Your applications is very good and you've made some well developed points. Your an ex-staff member so your trusted with powers. However, you recently resigned which raises another question of will you resign again? How can we be sure that your going to staff?. All this aside:
Good Luck!
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Dezmond.

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #604078

• DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #604452

DEADMONSTOR wrote: ffs i told him to abuse me then he just decided to do that even ask
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #605149

bump
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #605184

Positives:
Great activity
Ex-Staff Member
Trusted

Negatives:
1 recent punishment

Its a :neutralsp: from me
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #606434

Windows wrote:
Positives:
Great activity
Ex-Staff Member
Trusted

Negatives:
1 recent punishment

Its a :neutralsp: from me
Whats the punishment?
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #608146

bump
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #608149

You need to make sure that punishment is removed if it was just a joke or you're probably not gonna get mod
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #610085

bump
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #610203

By by by bump
  • Frosstie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pt

[SSRP Moderator] Platinum's Application 6 years 10 months ago #610274

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun