SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:81263200

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - Clicky

Estimated Server Time:
497mins+ today

Languages I speak:
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
Well being Moderator on Prop hunt I have yet to get into much situations. But I have enjoyed Prop Hunt a lot. The stuff that gives me experience to contribute to the Administrator team is the ranks I currently Hold on the other servers within the community that includes two Lead Team positions which is SSRP SA and Surf HA also Forum and Ts staff.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
The way that I would use the ban command is when people have a mass amount of warnings/punishments on the server or If they continue breaking one rule after being warned.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello, Congratulations on becoming a Prop Hunt Moderator. Here I will go through all the commands that you have access to on the server. First of all you will start by doing "!menu" in chat or "xgui" in console.

Admin Chat:
When your a moderator you get access to talk with other staff members within a Admin chat which only staff can see. The way to message in this chat is "@ (Message)" Example: @ Hello.

Amute:
A mute is another term as Admin Mute, this command basically mutes users from talking within the admin chat on the server. This can be used when a player is messaging admins things that are completely unnecessary or else spamming the chat.

Gag/Mute:
Gag is a command in which you can use to voice mute players on the server. This can be used as a punishment for users that are ghosting or either mic-spamming or being racist etc. Mute is another way of muting players but instead it will mute their chat, disabling them from typing again it can be used in the above situations.

Psay:
Psay is a Private message command that you only get as staff. This can be used when someone messages in admin chat for help with something you can just pm them back instead of just saying it in the public chat.

Slay/Sslay:
These commands are basically the same thing, however Slay is a normal slay and Sslay is a silent way of slaying users. This can be used when people are spamming racist taunts etc.

Bring/Goto/Teleport:
Bring basically does what it says, it teleports a player to your location. This can be used when a player says that he is stuck somewhere on the map. Goto isn't really needed as often as you won't be going to players unless that have found a bug within the current map or to get them unstuck. Teleport brings the player to where your courser is facing.

Fspec:
Fspec is a short term for force spectate, this can be used when a player is just afking on the server to build up there time etc.

Kick:
Kick pretty much does as it says and kicks a player from the server. You can use this in many situations in the server like when no admins are on and a player is constantly rule breaking after being told to stop.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I think I should be promoted as I could bring a lot to the staff team accepting who is right candidate for the Admin Team etc. I also currently hold many staff ranks within the community which includes two lead team positions. These positions
bring me a lot of trust within the community and help me develop as a person. I feel like If I was chosen to be an Admin I will make the right decisions within the server, if its banning a player etc I will make sure everyone is treated fairly as a person. Since there is not much staff who hold the administrator rank I feel like I will fit in good with the Administrator Team.

Thanks for reading my application!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The topic has been locked.

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577754

#Denied

reason: lying, your name isn't onion but garlic
get this boi admin pls
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Sophia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577756

Good guy
:support:
  • Slifer The Sky Dragon
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin
  • Thanks received: 140

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577762

Hey Onion,

You got a little more than two hours this week. It might be enough as staff, but is it really enough to get promoted too...? Anyways, your application is good and you're an experienced staff member.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577772

lmao onion, 80 minutes doesn't do it, you should have at least 4 hours lmao all you have to do is afk...
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577775

lMichaell wrote:
lmao onion, 80 minutes doesn't do it, you should have at least 4 hours lmao all you have to do is afk...
Two hours, actually - and we do not promote nor approve of timefarming.
  • Raeker

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577781

Raeker wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

80 minutes out of the said "2 hours" within 7 days is terrible activity on my opinion.

I myself have more than him and personally I'm not staff n'or do I play the server very often.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577783

lMichaell wrote:
Raeker wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

80 minutes out of the said "2 hours" within 7 days is terrible activity on my opinion.

I myself have more than him and personally I'm not staff n'or do I play the server very often.
He played today, but the time didn't update yet. If you check his score you'll see that he does have it.

He played for 100-ish minutes today
  • Raeker

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577787

thats weird, i thought they'd both be registered at the same time.
w/e
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[Prop-Hunt Admin] Onion's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578037

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prophunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prophunt staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32