Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Moderator] ๖ۣۜ҉҉Sanna´s Application.

[Deathrun Moderator] ๖ۣۜ҉҉Sanna´s Application. 6 years 10 months ago #577629

Steam Name๖ۣۜSanna

TIME ZONEUTC+00:00

Link to Steam Profilesteamcommunity.com/id/SaD93/

What server are you applying for?Deathrun

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:22304970

Current Gametracker Profiles

www.gametracker.com/player/%E0%B9%96%DB%...arpgaming.com:27035/
(I changed the name so I lost all my time).

Languages I speak English & Spanish.

What is Ghosting? and give an example: (Explain in your own words what ghosting is and give an example of ghosting)
Ghosting is when a dead player tells a player if a trap has been activated or what side to go so you dont die.Player x is alive and Player y is dead Player y tells Player x that a trap has been activated.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?: (Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.) First of all i would tell them to stop disrespecting the player and if they keep going i would gag them and if they leave and join again i would gag them again.If he does it again then i would kick him for Constant Disrespect. If he joins again then i would ask higher staff member to ban him for a day.

Why I should be chosen: (Explain in your own words WHY we should chose you to become moderator, what makes you stand out? What are good traits about you? (The questions are examples and are NOT part of the template. (We recommend around 75 words) Well, as you know, I lost moderator and I deserved it because I made some mistakes that I should not have done and I'm sorry for that. But with this time that has passed since I lost a moderator I've been learning things and learning from the great staffs, I've been trying to gain trust with the staffs so they can trust me again. Some of you already know me and you know that I am a good person and I don´t nothing wrong. I promise that if you give me this great opportunity to return to the staff team you will not be disappointed with me.

A greeting, ๖ۣۜ҉҉Sanna.
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] ๖ۣۜ҉҉Sanna´s Application. 6 years 10 months ago #577657

Goodluck
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Moderator] ๖ۣۜ҉҉Sanna´s Application. 6 years 10 months ago #577758

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

You need to gain trust still

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40