TOPIC: [Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577578

Steam Name: Newdude

Time Zone: UTC +2

Link to Steam Profile: Steam

What server are you applying for? Deathrun

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64553592

Current Gametracker Profiles: Gametracker

Estimated Server Time: about 150 hours or more. (including old gametrackers).

Languages I speak: English, and Arabic

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been staff before and i had alot of experience with problems you deal as a Super Administrator. and from my time of staff now and before i have witnessed problems that you would need to handle as a Super Administrator and i learned alot about them and i feel like i would be a good addition to the lead team in the Meetings and in the server. i help alot and i try my best to keep everything in the server clean and i try my best in the meetings to work and understand the things we talk about and to get my best opinion and try to help others also.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want): So first of all i am a good candidate as i have lots of experience. i am really dedicated to ZARP(especially Deathrun) and i always help others(staff and players) here are some traits about me:

Trustworthy -

I am really trusted and dedicated to ZARP, i always follow the rules and i always follow rules of meetings and i do not like to joke around severs and meetings. i am a trustworthy person overall and i do not get in troubles with lead team members. i have been helping the lead team and the lower ranks as much as i can and i get lots of trust from them and i always use my powers correctly.

Helpful -

I am a really helpful staff member and i try my best to help all around the server and the meeting. i always try to see if any staff need help and if any lead team members need help with the server. i have helped suggest things in the server and i have tried to help a lead team member with some maps. i also always try to spot rulebreakers so i can stop them and if i see a staff member confused or did something wrong by accident i try to explain to them if there are no Lead team there.

Dedication -

I am a dedicated member and i am really serious towards the staff and applicants of applications. i always try to seek out problems that need fixing because i love helping others. i am always serious with things such as voting in meetings and rules of meetings. I am also an ex staff member which gives me more experience in being a staff member and being a superadmin overall.

Leadership -

I am a pretty good leader in the staff team. i always try to help staff and i try to see if anyone needs help. i try to be the bigger person when there are problems between staff and i try to work out their problems. i know alot about being a leader of the staff and i always help staff members. i think i would be a nice addition to the lead team as i am a good leader and i am a good candidate overall.

Communication -

I am very talkative and communicative with staff and players. i always am talking with staff and trying to help them out or trying to help out players.

Just want to point something out: being a lead team member is not only about handling appeals and those traits. you need a really good understanding of your surroundings and when you handle situations. this is a serious rank to get and you need to be very dedicated to the server to be able to achieve this rank and help out the team. i personally think i am a good candidate that understands a lot about being a lead team member. i would use my powers to good use and i understand situations very well.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Before i've witnessed staff being disrespectful and unprofessional. that time the staff kept talking in a bad manner towards myself and i kept telling him that he should stop and that he's being unprofessional. i could have never convinced him to stop and i tried everything with my power to tell him his wrong doings but he did not listen. he only listened when a Lead team member came on and he was acting really disrespectful towards me infront of the lead team member. he was later on talked to privately and everything was alright.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
There could be reports of staff being falsely accused and when they actually did do something.

Here is a response of 3 types of situations that could happen.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If there are worse reports like staff abusing their powers to extreme i will have to talk to the staff member and bring the report to the meeting so we can decide on a right verdict to what to do with the staff member.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would talk to him in a spacer and show them that he should treat ever one fairly regardless he did not like him or he did like him. I.E the staff member bans a player permanently for mass disrespect and that is their first ban. i would tell him that he should not have done that and that he should ban him for a short amount of time like 1-3 days. i would also make sure to let him inform the player that he banned him that the ban has been lowered.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would tell him privately like in a spacer or on steam(admin chat is also a good place) that he should talk to him calmly and try his best to look professional with the user. if he fails to be talking in a good manner i would tell the user what he has done wrong and then i would talk to the staff member and try my best to tell him what he should do and what he needs to try to improve on.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would move both staff in a spacer and ask what happened exactly. if the staff member indeed break rules and he admits to doing it i would talk to him and explain what he did wrong and i would tell him that he needs to be more careful in the future so he avoids getting punished.

If the staff was falsely accused or it was a misunderstanding i would talk to both of them and explain to them the situation and what they lost track of.

If the staff did break rules and claims he didn't i would tell him that he should not be afraid to let out things you did wrong because it is not the right thing to do. he will be talked to by me about what he did wrong and i will give him a staff warning.
If you are asking how did you know he did break rules, i would be given proof or i would be witnessing it myself.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would tell them to stop and calm down then i would tell them that the argument is pointless and you should be talking calmly to eachother as staff are here to cooperate not to argue or disrespect eachother. if one of them continues to disrespect/argue i would tell him that he needs to calm down and that he needs to talk respectfully and with a good manner towards the staff so they can resolve the situation like professionals. if the staff continues to disrespect i would tell him that he could be given a punishment if he does not stop with the bad manner. after they stop i would explain to them that they shall always cooperate and not talk with a bad attitude to eachother.(this is all talked about in a spacer).

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I Would tell him to stop taking his powers to the advantage of users because this is not accepted. but if he ignores me and continues i would use my powers to stop him and talk to him in a spacer and ask him why he is doing that.

He says i did this because i can. i would tell him but that is not the right thing to do.
He says i can do what i want. i tell him no you don't you need to use your powers to help others not to ruin others experience! and i would also tell him again why he did that.
He says i just feel like it. i would tell him you are a good staff but why are you doing this. there is no such thing as i feel like it.
He says fine i'll stop then he leaves teamspeak and the server.

I contact him on steam and i tell him that what happened will brought up in the lead team meeting!

Thank you for reading my application! i hope you consider letting me in the team!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Newdude. Reason: Fixing
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577633

Great guy, great application!
:plussp:
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577654

I would love to see you as a SA. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577691

Thanks to everyone who replied!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577699

Good Job Newdude
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577709

Your a good staff member and you do your job properly but I don't think your ready for this promotion. You activity isn't very good and you don't interact with the staff team. I don't see what you can bring to the staff team that isn't there already.
Good Luck!
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577715

Good luck

• Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun] Newdude's Lead Team Application 6 years 10 months ago #577718

Dezmond wrote:
Your a good staff member and you do your job properly but I don't think your ready for this promotion. You activity isn't very good and you don't interact with the staff team. I don't see what you can bring to the staff team that isn't there already.
Good Luck!

i appreciate your opinion, but i wanna say i always interact with staff ingame and on steam. even on teamspeak. anyways thanks for replying.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

314 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127