steamcommunity.com/id/MrPingHoppa/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:59171915

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mr.Ping/94.23.180.168:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
1482 (26-5-2017)

Languages I speak:

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
I think that my time as a Moderator will contribute to me becoming an Admin a lot because while doing my work as a mod, I learned a lot, things like:
* How to help users well and efficiently.
* Communicating with users in such a way, that they feel like they actually get their full attention when I speak to them.
I also got some experience how to handle players that are breaking rules, but in some situations I wish I would've been Admin, for example there was this one day where there were people ghosting, and everyone knew it but because I was only mod, I only could only warn them while they already got a lot of warnings, and I had to wait for an admin to come on and ban them eventually.
I think being an Admin will improve my ability to handle my duties and make it easier for me to help others.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
A situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command would be when a player is using a third party program to assist them in finding players. After you suspect a player is cheating you should get an SA+ to Anti-Cheat them and if its confirmed that they cheat you should ask the player if they are infact hacking. If they admit you should ask them to turn their hacks off, or they will be banned. If they deny it, you may ban them permanently.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Congrats on getting moderator!
Today I'm going to be telling you a few things that are going to help you in becoming a good Moderator.
I'm going to be explaining the commands and the menus to you that you're going to be using as a Moderator;
First of all, you can read the messages in the admin chat. This is a chat in which staff can talk to each other about staff duties, or where players can send messages to staff members. To talk in here you have to type @ [YOURMESSAGE].
* !amute {PLAYER} Will disable a player from using the admin chat, use this when someone is spamming the admin chat, use !unamute to enable them to use admin chat again.
* !gag {PLAYER} {REASON} This will mute a players voice chat, use this when a player is mic spamming, use !ungag {STEAM-ID} to make them be able to speak again.
* !mute {PLAYER} {REASON} This will disable a player from typing in chat, use this when a player is spamming chat, use !unmute {STEAM-ID} to make them be able to type again.
* !warn {PLAYER} {REASON} This will give a player a warning, use this if a player is breaking rules.
* !slay {PLAYER} {REASON} This will kill a player, use this when a player is exploiting something in the map.
* !tp {PLAYER} This will tp a player to the current location of your crosshair.
* !goto {PLAYER} This will tp you to the targeted player.
* !bring {PLAYER} This will bring the targeted player to you, use this when a player is stuck in something and can't get out.
* !fspec {PLAYER} This will force a player to join the spectator team, use this when a player has been afk for a while, use !unfspec to disable the force spectate.
* !Psay {PLAYER} This will privately send a message to the targeted player.

If you can't remember all these commands, which you will eventually learn when you're working with them, you can also bind the ULX menu to a key, from which you can use any of these commands too.
To do this you can either type !menu in the chat or do something like this:
bind "KEY" "ulx menu"

A menu that you sometimes are also going to need, is the f6 menu. From there you can check an online players warnings, or if you have their steam ID you can check an offline players warnings.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hi Player X,

I've read over your application and I see that you actually are truthfully sorry for what you have done. I have taken a look and I see that this is your first ever ban.
Because of this, I will be lowering your ban to 1 week as cheating is a serious offense.
Please spend some time on reading the rules again(Found here *CLICKY*). If you're found to be cheating when you return you will be placed right back on the ban list.
#Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I think I should be promoted because I am a very friendly guy that enjoys helping others out. Over the past 2 weeks I have found that I enjoy playing prophunt a lot and I've made many new friends on the server.
Even though I have not been moderator for long, I think I did a good job, and I think a gained a lot of experience. As an Admin, I think I could help a lot more people out as I have more powers to help them with.
I also have a good activity and play on the server a lot. I think this all will make me a good candidate for the Admin role.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
Hoppa
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • MrPing
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hoppa
  • Thanks received: 342
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by MrPing.
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Admin] Mrping's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577385

Hey MrPing,

Great application! I have a few issues though:

MrPing wrote:
A situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command would be when a player is using a third party program to assist them in finding players. You should ban them for this after an SA+ Anti-Cheated them and confirmed that they are cheating.
Our Hacking policy is very strict. Even with the Anti-cheat (for which you indeed need a SA+) you can still not ban them. You need to message them and ask them whether they are hacking. If they admit to hacking then you must ask them to turn their hacks of and you may warn them. If they deny hacking you may ban them permanently.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Today I'm going to be telling you a few things that are going to help you in becoming a good Moderator.
I'm going to be explaining the commands and the menus to you that you're going to be using as a Moderator;
First of all, you can now use the admin chat. This is a chat in which staff can talk to each other about staff duties, to talk in here you have to type @ [YOURMESSAGE].
Users can use the admin chat, it isn't just available to staff.

Anyways, you're a great moderator and a perfect candidate for the Admin team. You're extremely active!

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Raeker.

[Prophunt Admin] Mrping's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577390

Raeker wrote:
Hey MrPing,

Great application! I have a few issues though:

MrPing wrote:
A situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command would be when a player is using a third party program to assist them in finding players. You should ban them for this after an SA+ Anti-Cheated them and confirmed that they are cheating.
Our Hacking policy is very strict. Even with the Anti-cheat (for which you indeed need a SA+) you can still not ban them. You need to message them and ask them whether they are hacking. If they admit to hacking then you must ask them to turn their hacks of and you may warn them. If they deny hacking you may ban them permanently.

First of all, you can now use the admin chat. This is a chat in which staff can talk to each other about staff duties, to talk in here you have to type @ [YOURMESSAGE].
Users can use the admin chat, it isn't just available to staff.

Anyways, you're a great moderator and a perfect candidate for the Admin team. You're extremely active!

Good luck!

Thank you for replying to my application I will change my application now
  • MrPing
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hoppa
  • Thanks received: 342
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa

[Prophunt Admin] Mrping's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577503

I think you are a great mod and would be a great admin. That activity is great!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Prophunt Admin] Mrping's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577513

What a lad!
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Prophunt Admin] Mrping's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578033

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prophunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prophunt staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32