What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27939816

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/MGsilver/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/MGsilver/dark...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/MGsilver/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 3250+h

Languages I speak: English, Estonian
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have tried to inspire some players on S3 to become staff on a timezone when there aren't that many staffmembers on. I have also helped some other staff members with rules when necessary (One time another admin didn't know the specific rule so I helped him out.).

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Active:
I am extremely active on the server I am on nearly every day of the week and I brows the forums and handle appeals when I see any that need to be handled.

Confident:
I am not afraid to speak up when there is something wrong. I wont be swayed by empty threats so I will peruse what is right no matter what.

Prior experience:
I have been part of the lead team before for an extended period of time therefor I have extensive prior experience. I know how to deal with all the situations that might arise. I am extremely active on the server and I am dedicated to the server. I also enjoy helping people and I would love to host meetings too.

Mature:
I can handle staff situations professionally and efficiently without bringing my own emotions in. I am also aware when I'm in a state when I am not fit to handle lead team duty for example: sick to a point where I cant think clearly.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Recently I was RDMed by a moderator and I had a long talk with him about what he did wrong and how to improve. I didn't bring him up for demotion because i felt like I got through to him and he will be more careful in the future.

There have also been multiple situations where there have been accusations of cheating and I was unable to do anything because most I can do is spectate and I cant get valid proof with that. Also in some of the situations there have been no lead team members available so they have gotten away with their rule breaks.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

If a staff member is accused of abuse I would review proof provided (if there is any) if there is no proof I would contact the reporter and talk to the staff member as well for his side of the story.If there isn't valid proof I would still talk to the people involved to sort out the situation and relive the potential tension between them. If there is valid proof or the staff member admits to abuse I would bring it up in the lead team meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would contact the staff member and ask his side of the story for the excessive ban and if possible talk to the person that is banned. After getting the grasp of the full situation I would adjust the ban to something that is fair.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first ask him if he requires help. If refused I will give him a chance to do it himself unless intervention is necessary. If intervention is necessary or he accepts help, I will tp to him and help him finish the situation. After the situation I will give him pointers and ask a few questions about how would he act in situations. By asking questions I would access his ability to enforce rules and the knowledge of them. Depending on the situation I will do one of the following actions:
1: Give him pointers and go through situations to help him out in the future.
2: Retrain the staff member in question.
3: Bring him up in the lead team meeting for failure to enforce the rules.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Firstly I would ask for any proof of the rule break and than talk to both parties. If there is valid proof I will ask the accused for his side of the story. If the accused admits to breaking the rule and/or the proof is enough depending on the severity and how much it affects other players I will either talk to the accused or i would bring him up in the lead team meeting. If there is no valid proof and/or the accused does not admit to breaking the rule I will deny the accusation. In either of the case I would keep an eye on the staff member accused of rule break to see if he does it again/ does it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First of I would try to calm both the parties down. I would than speak to the disrespectful/ argument starting staff member about what he has done. Depending on if he sees what he has done wrong I would do the following:
1: If he understands what he has done wrong I will ask the staff member to apologize and work out the problem in a civilized manner.
2: If the person doesn't see what he has done wrong I will point it out and I will bring it up in the lead team meeting. Also I will tell him not to do it again. Lastly would let the victim know that he will be dealt with.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would stop the staff member before he can cause any further harm. Than talk to him and try to find out why he was breaking the rule. Depending on the reasoning and the level of disturbance I would do the following:
1: If the rule break was accidental and didn't affect others role play in a serious way. I would talk to him point out what he has done wrong and ask him to apologize to anyone whose RP was affected.
2: If the rule break was accidental and affected others RP majorly. I would speak to him at length of what he has done. Depending of the cause of the accident I would either try to find out his knowledge of the rules and/or talk to him how to avoid this type of situation. Finally I would bring him up in the lead team meeting.
3: If the rule break was intentional: I would talk in length with the staff member of what he has done. If necessary I will take his rank away until a decision can be made in the lead team meeting.
In all cases I would still keep an eye on the staff member that broke the rule.
  • Doombringer
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 84
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577343

You haven't been around for that long since you got unbanned for not that long ago. Since there are better candidates, I think you should wait.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577352

Hello mr doom

:plussp:
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577532

:minussp: I think you need more trust.
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577588

TheFlash wrote:
Dude what are you talking about? Doombringer has to be one of the best candidates, sure he needs a bit more time but what do you mean by trust, he's possibly the most dedicated person on s3 apart from Solance.
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577623

:minussp: He literally cdm'd me and my friends on s3 today Im gunna have to :minussp:
  • FaTal x
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
click the picture for my steam
#BLESSED

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577644

FaTal x wrote:
:minussp: He literally cdm'd me and my friends on s3 today Im gunna have to :minussp:

Were you on the road by any chance ?
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577656

AlphaLyle wrote:
TheFlash wrote:
Dude what are you talking about? Doombringer has to be one of the best candidates, sure he needs a bit more time but what do you mean by trust, he's possibly the most dedicated person on s3 apart from Solance.
He got cm unbanned around 1,5 month ago, he got demoted when he was head admin, so yes man he need more trust for this.
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577659

TheFlash wrote:
AlphaLyle wrote:
TheFlash wrote:
He got cm unbanned around 1,5 month ago, he got demoted when he was head admin, so yes man he need more trust for this.

Pretty sure he resigned but ok.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577665

Danielmark2356 wrote:
FaTal x wrote:

Were you on the road by any chance ?
I was on the sidewalk
  • FaTal x
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
click the picture for my steam
#BLESSED

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Doombringer 6 years 10 months ago #577675

lMichaell wrote:
TheFlash wrote:
AlphaLyle wrote:
TheFlash wrote:

Pretty sure he resigned but ok.

You're clueless
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32