Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576720

Steam Name: Anon_Gaming

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029962760/

What server are you applying for? PropHunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34848516

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Anon_Gaming/94.23.180.168:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 806 mins

Languages I speak: English(Just about)
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
As an admin I have seen possible issues, and possible ways for fixes. Currently helped develop a system for LeadTeam on prophunt, to help catch ghosting/suspicious activity.
I have helped along side of xnator to fix issues(Other than the bloody chat xD. Totally did not break it so everyone had the serverowner tag...)

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I believe I am a good candidate because, I am active in the server, trusted within the community with my current staffing position. I've also help develop features for the server, along side of assisting The Xnator(just to trigger xnator) when the Muppet causes an issue xD. I'm dedicated to the prophunt gamemode, and still currently assist within tasks.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As an admin I have not encountered many issues, however the main issue i have encountered is Ghosting and Cheats, which a new system helps to determine, When i encountered it, I had to request others to log on the server to be able to check the player, when I could easily do it my self.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first contact the staff member who is being reported, i would then go over any evidence supplied with them,
If evidence is valid or staff member confirms what happens to be true, I would further tell the staff member what he done wrong do not do it again,
I would then accept the appeal and in the next meeting bring it up to be spoken about.

if evidence is not supplied or not good enough, and staff member does not say the same as the report, i would then go to deny the report, with reason lack of evidence, I would then proceed to watch over the staff member.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First i would speak to the staff member and ask him why he banned the player for so long, from what the staff member says, will decide what the punishment for the player will be.

if the player has been mass rulebreaking the ban will be set to a time between 1 day -7 days, this is dependent on how server the player rulebreaked.

However if the player had only done something once, or was first offence, the player would get unbanned, it would then count as a Warn/Mute/Gag.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If a staff member was struggling to handle a situation in an appropriate manner, i would take action in 2 ways

1 way would be to take over the situation, get it sorted and then speak to the staff member on what they did wrong, and how they could improve them self for the future, this method gets the situation handled leaving the players happy, and then the staff member can see as of how to handle it, and then informed on what to improve on.

the second way, would be to assist the staff member, this could be in telling them how they can handle the sit in action, or giving them pointers on things they can do or pick up on while handling it. this gives the staff member a bit more experience on handling sits

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first ask them if they have any evidence, if they supply evidence I will bring both staff members in to a teamspeak channel, the one reporting and the reported staff member.
i would then ask the reported staff member what had happened, and i would put the evidence supplied in chat.
If the staff member confirms the screenshot, then they will be told not to do it again, and it will be brought up in the meeting.

if no evidence is supplied i would speak to the reported staff member involving the situation if they confirm the issue then the same as above will happen, however if they deny it, then i will watch over them to see if they do it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first separate the people who are arguing, and talk to the staff member who started it/ was disrespectful. i would ask them what is wrong and why they did it, i would also tell them to not do it again, and if they have issues to go to leadteam or talk to someone about it.

if they state that they was being harassed, or something similar, then i would have a chat with the other staff members involved as of what happened, and if they did provoke the other staff member, then they will be spoken to as well.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

IF staff member is abusing:

If the staff member is abusing their powers and it is effecting the users, the first step i will take, is to remove their powers so they can no longer do it, i would then proceed to talk with them, ask them what is going on, and why they are doing it,
I would inform them not to do it again, and that it would be being brought up in the meeting to be discussed. after that i would apply their rank back and keep an eye.

Breaking Conventional Rules:

If the staff member is breaking rules set for everyone then they will be asked to come on teamspeak, i would tell them to not be breaking rules and if it continues it will have to be taken further in to Official Warnings or possible demote.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
The topic has been locked.

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576723

:plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576728

You help out on the server and you are a developer. Would be a great addition to the lead team!

• Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576730

Helps out the server OUTSTANDINGLY!
BIG :plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576733

Broke the chat
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576736

TheXnator wrote:

Broke the chat

SHHHHH, That chat looked better, i loved the server owner tag xD
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576747

Best of luck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576953

TheXnator wrote:

Broke the chat

bias hehexd
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #576962

Yes anon such a lad
Good luck
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #577048

Hey Anon,

I personally believe it is a little too soon to be promoting people to SA, but I'm willing to make an exception for you. You've put in plenty of hours for the Prophunt server and are an amazing candidate.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[PropHunt Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 6 years 11 months ago #577051

Thanks for the feed back guys
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP