Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Skyr0/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75244976
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Rekt%20by%20a...arpgaming.com:27015/

www.gametracker.com/player/Skyr0%20%28YT...arpgaming.com:27015/

www.gametracker.com/player/Skyr0%20%28YT...arpgaming.com:27015/

www.gametracker.com/player/Dagbass%20%28...arpgaming.com:27015/
(I have more accounts that i do not sadly remember)

Estimated Server Time: 100+ hours

Languages I speak: Native Estonian, Fluent English

DarkRP related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when a player kills other players without a proper reason, for example: A Citizen player starts shooting random people on the street. They don't give a reason, they just shoot at people randomly.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule is that you cannot go back to where you died for 3 minutes and you cannot remember how or where you died as a character. It basically means you have a new life and that the last one didnt even happen. For example: A person dies at location A and spawns back at location B. The person cannot go to location A for 3 minutes, and cannot get revenge on the player that killed them. They are not allowed to remember anything that happened before respawning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would firsly ask how player y killed player x and if its true. I ask both players for their side of the story and ask player y why did they kill player x. Then i will ask player x why they think player y killed them. I will ask both players if there was anyone around to witness it and if they have screenshots. I will also look if either of them tried to mug eachother or not. If player y says that they didnt RDM player x, but player x says that they did, and there is no witnesses, no proof, no chat proof and no location i will warn player y, because even if they did mug them, they didnt advertise that they were mugging them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask both players for their side of the story. Then i will tell player y that they killed player x very soon after their death and how that is possible. Then i will ask player x if they did come back and where they died. I will ask if there were any witnesses or screenshots or other proof. If there isnt any proof then i would warn player y for killing player x almost immedeately after their respawn (breaking NLR).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I should be chosen, because i know how to be polite, listen to people and how to talk to people the way so it would be fair. I have a lot of experience in darkrp, not just on this server. I have watched admins and seen how they behave and react and always, when i get to, i follow their footsteps (Zarp Admins). I know how to get the truth out of a person and i know how to tell if someone is lying and how to watch suspicious players. I personally enjoy darkrp and have seen zarp admins deal with rule-breakers very often. Even though i am Estonian, i speak very fluent english. I understand others and others understand me. I like helping people and making communities better. (I have moderated communities before.) When on duty i never swear. Not even hint to it and always stay proffessional. I am willing to do almost anything to be a good moderator. I would be very greatful for you to choose me as a moderator for Zarp DarkRP. Thank you.
  • Skyr0
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #575454

Nice guy,
Good moderator in other places
Friendly and justified
+support

[SSRP Moderator] Dezmond's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578591

Bad activity
:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] Dezmond's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578597

:minussp: terrible activity
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tadgee.

[SSRP Moderator] Dezmond's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578599

Bad activity

:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578619

I suggest you work on your activity
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578754

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun