Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mr.%20Donavan...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/beavertreatxx...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - N/A
Server 1 - N/A
Estimated Server Time: 1 Month
Languages I Speak: English

--DarkRP--

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match - AKA RDM is when a player kills another player without Reason
player a kills player y without reasoning just for fun, or for a problem without consulting a mod.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule - AKA NLR is when a player has died and cannot Return to the District/Area in which they Died
Player a dies while raiding and then returns and kills player b

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would bring player x to a rooftop for a Mod Sit and TP myself to Player y to see if it is a good time. if it is then i TP back to player x and TP player y to me then ask him did he RDM player x then warn him for RDM and let them both go

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would player x to a rooftop for a Mod Sit and TP myself to Player y to see if it is a good time. if it is then i TP back to player x and TP player y to me then ask him If he went back to his base and kill player x then i would not warn him but let him off with a VERBAL warning then give him a warn window if he is seen and/or reported doing it again

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I Believe I Should Be Chosen Because I Have Loved this DarkRP sever and never thought of any other the same way. This Server is one of the Funnest Servers to play on and i do really enjoy it. i see all these Rule breakers everyday and have to call out an F1 most of the time and hate seeing people break the rules. I will admit i have been in trouble a couple times due to: PropPushing, PropSurfing, And NLR. If i am chosen i will put most of my focus on the community and little on role-play I will no longer Rule Break my self (I have stopped already). And i don't want anything to go wrong in the community. I now have friends that are mods that joined the staff recently(Wise Binary & xInsane) and want to help cause from what ive seen they have done plenty to help the server already. I really want to join because most mods+ live in the UK while i live in the US and i just got out of school so i can stay up with Insert (just got done reading his App. IM HAPPY FOR HIM!!) and help people not break the rules. i have changed as i do recently have some warnings that i need to stop doing (ie. proppush) but other than that i would love to join the staff team and join the zarp staff aswell. :cheer: :zarp:
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Mr. Donavan. Reason: Changede RP name and added other server options
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Beavertreat's application 6 years 10 months ago #578856

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warnings.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun