[SSRP Moderator] Bob Cash's Application 6 years 11 months ago #574450

RP Name: Mike_the_pro
Time Zone: UTC+04:00
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357778011/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198756141
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Bob%20Cash/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Bob%20Cash/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - N/A I haven't join the server.

Estimated Server Time: 8 hours. in weekends in weekdays 5 hours

Languages I speak: English and Arabic

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: It means you can't kill anyone for no reason. You need to have a reason before you kill someone and you need a role play before you kill someone you can go up and say for someone drop money or die like you need to do it as a role play.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule [NRL] ,If you die you cant go back to the same place you die like you have a new life and you need to forget everything what happened before you died. if you where build a base and you had a lot of printers and guns and someone came raid your base and you died you cant say oh all my staff i will be poor and go back and kill then and take your stuff these is Breaking [NRL].

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I ask them if it is ok to take them to a roof.Then see what happen, im looking for proofs and if he have proof im going to warn the RDMer
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Im going to make a support and bring them both and talk with them
about that and if the both broke Im going to make a support and bring them both and talk with them i will warn them both.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I have tried to do a application and failed and i came back and i brought mt power with me and said i can do it so i am back here.I love zarp gaming and i support zarp gaming. Also these is the only darkRP server i play a lot and in has a lot of features.I will try my best to but all my effort in the game and be active.I am a kind person and help full.And if anyone what a bit of money it is fine with me and i like to share staff with people.And i i will try to respond in all the F1 and i will vote for people.And i talk Arabic cuz sometime i see people talk Arabic in the server and the admins don't know how to talk Arabic so i come and help them.If i see people don't know how to build i will teach them how.Thank you for taking your time and reading my Application i appreciate that you read it. ;)

:) :) :cheer:
  • xxvenusxx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Bob Cash's Application 6 years 11 months ago #574491

Moved for you. Good luck man!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: xxvenusxx

[SSRP Moderator] Bob Cash's Application 6 years 11 months ago #574780

I have fixed your gametrackers, good luck man!
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: xxvenusxx

[SSRP Moderator] Bob Cash's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578864

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun