www.gametracker.com/player/Rekt%20by%20a...arpgaming.com:27015/

www.gametracker.com/player/Skyr0%20%28YT...arpgaming.com:27015/

www.gametracker.com/player/Skyr0%20%28YT...arpgaming.com:27015/
(I have changed my name a lot)

Estimated Server Time: At least 5 days a week with 2 hours a day

Languages I speak: Native Estonian, Fluent English

DarkRP related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when a player kills other players without a proper reason, for example: A Citizen player starts shooting random people on the street. They don't give a reason, they just shoot at people randomly.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule is that you cannot go back to where you died for 3 minutes and you cannot remember how or where you died as a character. It basically means you have a new life and that the last one didnt even happen. For example: A person dies at location A and spawns back at location B. The person cannot go to location A for 3 minutes, and cannot get revenge on the player that killed them. They are not allowed to remember anything that happened before respawning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would firsly ask how player y killed player x and if its true. I ask both players for their side of the story and ask player y why did they kill player x. Then i will ask player x why they think player y killed them. I will ask both players if there was anyone around to witness it and if they have screenshots. I will also look if either of them tried to mug eachother or not. If player y says that they didnt RDM player x, but player x says that they did, and there is no witnesses, no proof, no chat proof and no location i will warn player y, because even if they did mug them, they didnt advertise that they were mugging them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask both players for their side of the story. Then i will tell player y that they killed player x very soon after their death and how that is possible. Then i will ask player x if they did come back and where they died. I will ask if there were any witnesses or screenshots or other proof. If there isnt any proof then i would warn player y for killing player x almost immedeately after their respawn (breaking NLR).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I should be chosen, because i know how to be polite, listen to people and how to talk to people the way so it would be fair. I have a lot of experience in darkrp, not just on this server. I have watched admins and seen how they behave and react and always, when i get to, i follow their footsteps (Zarp Admins). I know how to get the truth out of a person and i know how to tell if someone is lying and how to watch suspicious players. I personally enjoy darkrp and have seen zarp admins deal with rule-breakers very often. Even though i am Estonian, i speak very fluent english. I understand others and others understand me. I like helping people and making communities better. (I have moderated communities before.) When on duty i never swear. Not even hint to it and always stay proffessional. I am willing to do almost anything to be a good moderator. I would be very greatful for you to choose me as a moderator for Zarp DarkRP. Thank you.
  • Skyr0
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #573861

Your "why I should be chosen" is a plus, for me, seems very mature and correct but your gametrackers, if they are correct, say you've around 4 hours on the servers, so I've no choice but to

:minussp:
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #573875

Im very sorry i forgot to put in this gametracker. Ive had a lot of account name changes. Hopefully it isnt too late. www.gametracker.com/player/Dagbass%20%28...arpgaming.com:27015/
Im very sorry for this inconvinience.
  • Skyr0
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #573883

I can re-post the whole application if needed.
  • Skyr0
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #573908

He has made a new post!

Next time use the edit button

Lock please
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800

[SSRP Moderator] Skyr0's Application 6 years 10 months ago #573916

Ok, i am really sorry for this inconvinience. It wont happen again. Thank you, i will.
  • Skyr0
  • Fresh Boarder
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47