RP Name: NotVincent101
Time Zone: United Kingdom, GMT
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/VincentJenkins/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5442038
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Vincent/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Vincent/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/vincent/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: I would say over a day or nearly a day, I come on mostly everyday.

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random deathmatch also known as 'RDM' is when you have no valid reason to kill someone, an example of this would be you walking up to a random person on the street and just shooting them in the face for no apprant reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New life rule also known as 'NLR' is when you use information from your past life to benfit your new life, an example of this is if you die in a raid of say your own house and then you come back straight away and kill the raider. This would be known as NLR as you did not wait the new life cooldown (located at the top of your screen) and even when that is over, you still can not use information from your past life therefore the person would receive a warning and or banning depending on their record.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask for both of their stories and check console first showing that player y killed player x (as said above) and then I would give player y a verbal warning as I know the logs show he killed him however he may of shot or something like that and without evidence I can't really do anything.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would check the logs and see if player y did actually break nlr and if he did, I would warn player y for breaking NLR and then put them back down.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I think you should choose me because I am an active community member (mostly server 3 but I do go on server 2 and 1) and I always try my best to get on the server whenever I can which is more likely every day what I have been doing quite recently and quite frequently, I am kind and fair and I would give people chances during admin situations to talk and tell each other their sides of the story and them come to the conclusion if any of them have proof e.c.t. I am an easy person to talk to and I would benefit this server efficiently as I do come on server 3 alot and I mostly see rdm (mostly on me :/ ) and alot of propblock, and it usually always happens when staff are either not on or afk mining e.c.t. All in all I think I would benefit this server alot and be able to make this server less mingey (well mostly when staff are not on)
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by NotVincent101. Reason: Spelling Mistakes & Adding Server 3 Gametracker profile link what someone kindly provided me.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #573805

If a staff could move this, please!

Good luck!
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #573818

Moved for you! Best of luck
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #573824

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
If a staff could move this, please!

Good luck!

Thanks, didn't know where to put it
Also thanks Raifster

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #574854

bump

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #574862

Good luck
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #575092

Thanks

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #576218

bump

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #576229

Server 3
http://www.gametracker.com/player/vincent/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 11 months ago #576235

Your activity is good, if you have no recent warnings then you should be accepted. Good luck
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #576528

MageJamy wrote:
Server 3
http://www.gametracker.com/player/vincent/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Thanks!

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #576529

Sorle wrote:
Your activity is good, if you have no recent warnings then you should be accepted. Good luck
Thanks!

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #577852

bump!

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578193

Really Nice, Knows the rules.
  • _Kong_
  • Senior Boarder
  • - Karma me
  • Thanks received: 69

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578215

King Kong wrote:
Really Nice, Knows the rules.
Thanks for the feedback.

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578218

NotVincent101 wrote:
Server 3 - (Can't seem to find my profile for server 3 even though Im more on server 3 than the others)

Estimated Server Time: I would say over a day or nearly a day, I come on mostly everyday.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random deathmatch also known as 'RDM' is when you have no valid reason to kill someone, an example of this would be you walking up to a random person on the street and just shooting them in the face for no apprant reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New life rule also known as 'NLR' is when you use information from your past life to benfit your new life, an example of this is if you die in a raid of say your own house and then you come back straight away and kill the raider. This would be known as NLR as you did not wait the new life cooldown (located at the top of your screen) and even when that is over, you still can not use information from your past life therefore the person would receive a warning and or banning depending on their record.

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask for both of their stories and check console first showing that player y killed player x (as said above) and then I would give player y a verbal warning as I know the logs show he killed him however he may of shot or something like that and without evidence I can't really do anything.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would check the logs and see if player y did actually break nlr and if he did, I would warn player y for breaking NLR and then put them back down.

I think you should choose me because I am an active community member (mostly server 3 but I do go on server 2 and 1) and I always try my best to get on the server whenever I can which is more likely every day what I have been doing quite recently and quite frequentely, I am kind and fair and I would give people chances during admin situations to talk and tell each other their sides of the story and them come to the conclusion if any of them have proof e.c.t. I am an easy person to talk to and I would benefit this server efficentely as I do come on server 3 alot and I mostly see rdm (mostly on me :/ ) and alot of propblock, and it usually always happens when staff are either not on or afk mining e.c.t. All in all I think I would benefit this server alot and be able to make this server less mingey (well mostly when staff are not on)
#

1 or 2 recent warnings.
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578288

AlphaLyle wrote:
NotVincent101 wrote:
Server 3 - (Can't seem to find my profile for server 3 even though Im more on server 3 than the others)

I think you should choose me because I am an active community member (mostly server 3 but I do go on server 2 and 1) and I always try my best to get on the server whenever I can which is more likely every day what I have been doing quite recently and quite frequentely, I am kind and fair and I would give people chances during admin situations to talk and tell each other their sides of the story and them come to the conclusion if any of them have proof e.c.t. I am an easy person to talk to and I would benefit this server efficentely as I do come on server 3 alot and I mostly see rdm (mostly on me :/ ) and alot of propblock, and it usually always happens when staff are either not on or afk mining e.c.t. All in all I think I would benefit this server alot and be able to make this server less mingey (well mostly when staff are not on)
#

1 or 2 recent warnings.
I dont remember getting any recent warnings.

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578373

If you do have recent warnings, I think I'm going to stay :neutralsp:, but your activity is great on the other hand.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578375

lMichaell wrote:
If you do have recent warnings, I think I'm going to stay :neutralsp:, but your activity is great on the other hand.
Thanks however as I said, I don't recall having any recent warnings.

[SSRP Moderator] NotVincent101's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578508

Bump!
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40