Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/AquaCrystalGaming/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96487860

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Aqua%20Crysta...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Aqua%20Crysta...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Aqua%20Crysta...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:110 hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I feel like I have learned what it's like to explain the rules and warn people for what they've done
and also how to deal with disrespectful people. It takes time to learn what to do but eventually you learn how everything works.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I've had to deal with a couple rude and defiant people. The best thing to do in
these cases is to not let people get to your head. Stay calm and do your job right, not out of anger.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

http://imgur.com/a/7y06k

The "TAB" section:
I would go over every command including teleporting, freezing, warning, kicking, and what to warn people for and train them how to handle sits. I would go over what to do when you need to have someone banned and I would also go over why to freeze people. I would also talk about what to do when you want to get someone banned for something. One of the main things I would talk about is was to do if you catch someone hacking. Make sure to have proof and show a good or decent point.

http://imgur.com/a/vQWTs

The "New F1" section:
I would go over everything including the logs, and how to respond to F1's.
I would teach them how to search the logs and what to look for when looking for RDM or NLR breakers.
I would also go over all the option of accepting an F1 request. How to handle it, how to accept it, what counts as spam, and etc.

http://imgur.com/a/Z0qNz

The "F6" section:
I would go over how to see people's most recent punishments.
I would also talk about this section in when determining whether or not to punish someone or give them a verbal warning.
Also, could you use it to see whether or not to remove a ban or something of that nature.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail apology and effort.
You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop spam and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would be glad to unban them if they have a well-detailed apology. They say why they did it (or something like that). I would most likely
revoke the ban. I would just have people make sure to keep a close eye on him. It also depends on how many times he has been warned for something of this nature.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I believe I should be promoted because being a moderator is very restricted and I want to show that I can be trusted. Being an admin would allow me to deal with people who are hacking or people who LTAP because while being a moderator I can warn and whatnot it's not exactly the easiest way to get on to people. If I get Admin I would use the ability to ban the people who need to be banned and also watch over people to see if they break any rules.

Thanks for reading!
  • Aqua
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im just peaceful, i dont screw with anyone.
  • Thanks received: 115

Hi!
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Aqua.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Aqua Crystal Gaming's Application 6 years 10 months ago #571824

:minussp:

600 minutes?

AFK FARM
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[SSRP Admin] Aqua Crystal Gaming's Application 6 years 10 months ago #571862

www.gametracker.com/player/Aqua%20Crysta...arpgaming.com:27015/
This is my server 3 time!
Besides i hate going AFK its useless to me
  • Aqua
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im just peaceful, i dont screw with anyone.
  • Thanks received: 115

Hi!
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Aqua.

[SSRP Admin] Aqua Crystal Gaming's Application 6 years 10 months ago #578912

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

306 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40