[PropHunt Admin] A Good Pianist 6 years 11 months ago #571315

Steam Name: - A Good Pianist (Rob)

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047856789

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43795530

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/A%20Good%20Pi...94.23.180.168:27040/

Estimated Server Time: Minutes Played: 305

Languages I speak: English and some French and Spanish

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
I feel my time as mod has contributed to me becoming admin as I have been making quite a lot of suggestions ranging from new maps to adding systems such as auto taunt which will help benefit the server along with this I feel I have and will be doing my job as best as possible and I am very active and friendly amongst the server

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

I feel it is appropriate to use the ban command only if there is a mass rulebreaker amongst the server for example if he continually team switches along with chat/mic spam and or disrespect of any player this is really the only time I would use a ban and that is only if the player refuses to stop and change after my verbals and other punishments

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

what I would first do is I would see if the user that needed training has ts3 as that allows easier communication if not I would then proceed to tell the user/mod the commands he will have and when it is best fit to use then and what the main scenarios are. after this I would then get my rank set down to mod as well off a head admin + which will then allow the new staff member to test the commands to see first hand what every command does

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Ok so the first thing I would do is I would get the person who is appealing their ban in ts3 or in game I would then allow them to explain what happened and why he used his cheats in the first place. after that I would then consult with a lead team member for example TheXnator to see what he thinks of the matter and after this I would unban the user and give him his final verbal warning saying "if he does it again he will be banned permanently again without hesitation" and if the user does it again he will be banned.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I think I should be promoted at I feel that I am a very friendly member of the community as a whole but exceedingly friendly within prop hunt along with this I am very clued up on this gamemode and feel I can be very beneficial as I have been making a few suggestions already which I feel could benefit and expand the player count and game tracker placements and allow us to compete with more prop hunt servers. I also feel I would suit this position as I am trust with admin powers on 2 other zarp servers which shows I am trusted with commands such as ban and know the responsibilities the admin rank holds

Extra Information: (Not Required)
I know I have only been mod a week but I am very dedicated to prop hunt and am very friendly and active.

overall I hope I get plenty of supports and positive feedback and thanks for reading
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.

[PropHunt Admin] A Good Pianist 6 years 11 months ago #571317

Moved it into the CORRECT Section for you bud
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator

[PropHunt Admin] A Good Pianist 6 years 11 months ago #571322

Going all the way to lead team
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[PropHunt Admin] A Good Pianist 6 years 11 months ago #577222

Hey Rob,

You're a great guy, got a great application and are an experienced staff member. Your activity is reasonable - not exactly what we'd expect from someone that's going for a promotion, but not horrible either. However, the biggest issue I have is that you made a post where you explain that you won't be at the meeting tonight. If you can't be at the meeting then we can't accept you, sorry - have fun with school and apply again next week!

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[PropHunt Admin] A Good Pianist 6 years 10 months ago #578031

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prophunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still have some areas to work on before you can become staff. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Haven't attended a meeting.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32