Link to Steam Profile: Click me

What server are you applying for?
TTT Super Admin Position

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:57582090

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2

Estimated Server Time: 189.06667 Hours or 11344.0002 Minutes.

Languages I speak: English, Basic German.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have really enjoyed my time as a admin. As a admin I am on TTT a lot as you can see by my activity and when on I always deal with reports. I try my best to help everyone out on the TTT server. Doing reports has contributed to me becoming super admin as I have done lots and have gained a decent amount of experience as I deal with lots of them. My activity has contributed to the position as well as I have played lots of TTT ever since I have came back from my community ban as I wanted nostalgia, I used to play back in 2013 on different servers and then found ZARP mid 2014. I played a bit of TTT but not much as I used to dedicate my time to DarkRP lots back then. Now I only play TTT and really enjoy it and dedicated to it.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I stand out from other applicants as my activity is really high, and also I also play at really late times where staff are not on. I try to play as much as I can, I do play other games but everyone needs a break and my activity is pretty high so I think its alright too be honest. Here is a picture of my activity this week for you guys who are to lazy to look at the gametrackers, ;).

Like my activity, my report count is also pretty high. I try to do as many reports as I can when I am on to help people out and to keep the server clean of rulebreakers. This has been shown as I have done lots of reports if you ask head-admins as I like to keep track of my reports and tend to ask LukiGuki to check for me.

I am trusted with powers as you can see because I am a admin. I also used to have other staff positions in early 2015. I used to be staff on Deathrun in early 2015 and was trusted with powers on there and then I was a DarkRP moderator from Early to mid 2015. I have never used my powers to abuse or use them for my own advantage or for anyone's loss.

The only thing that I have really ever lead is this day at my school that was on during my work experience where I had to watch over the pupils and make sure everyone was doing the PE activities. All I really had to do was make sure they actually done the activities instead of fucking around, running off and shit like that. I haven't done anything else really.

I am an experience staff member and experienced in staffing servers. I first was staff in 2015 on ZARP on Deathrun and I think I did a great job there. I also was staff on DarkRP. I tried to do my job and follow the rules as much as I could, I was very immature back then so I wasn't the best I could have been on DarkRP. I personally think I'm doing a decent job to be honest. I was staff on DarkRP for about 4-5 months and staff on Deathrun for 1-2 months.

As an admin I have used my powers for the good at all times. I am sometimes lenient with them as I like to give users a chance if they are new to the server as they might not know about the rules and how to play the gamemode. I use my admin powers only on people who break the rules and also to have a bit of fun with friends if we are the only ones on the server.

I clearly know how to use the ULX and the AWARN Menu as I used to be Deathrun staff, they use AWARN and ULX there. I was staff there for a while so I learnt how to use ULX and AWARN there. LukiGuki retrained me when I became staff. I can clearly use the ULX menu and will show here the commands and how to use it.

Here is a picture of the ULX Menu.
The ULX Menu is pretty simple to use compared to other menus that are out there for administrating servers on Garry's Mod.
Firstly you have the Chat tab. In the chat tab there are commands like mute, admin mute, admin chat, gag, private message, and the time.
As a user you will only have admin chat, this is also known as asay in the ulx menu. You can also report stuff/talk to admins by typing @ then your message in the chat. This will notify admins of what you are saying
If you are a staff member you can use asay to talk to fellow staff members that are on either Server 1 or Server 2. The next command is mute. This is to mute a players chat if they are spamming the chat, being racist or disrespectful in the chat. If they are being racist and disrespectful I would mute them for 1 round to calm them down and give them a chance then unmute them after that. The next command is amute, its the same as mute but it mutes the admin chat so they cannot talk in it. I would use it the same as mute, mute them for 1 round to calm down then unmute them. The next command is gag. Gag basically mutes there microphone so noone can hear them. This is used when they are micspamming, being racist and other things. I use this command like mute aswell. I gag them for 1 round to calm down then give them another chance and ungag them. The other command you should have is psay, this is basically a private messaging system used to PM users if they are going to get kicked for a name that you can't read and stuff like that. Finally the last command in the chat tab is thetime. You will only have this command if you are a admin+. This just broadcasts the time in the chat to people. This is pretty useless.

The next tab is the fun tab, no it isn't fun to abuse it ;). The commands in the fun tab are, freeze, slay and sslay. Freeze just freezes the person where they are and isn't really needed in the server as theres no point in freezing someone as if they are RDMing you can just slay them. The next command is slay, I use this if they are just mass RDMing and need to be slayed so they do not damage the round anymore than they have. The last command is sslay. Only admins+ have this command and its basically a silent slay. It doesn't come up in the chat that you have slain the person.

The tab after that is the menus tab. All in this tab is the motd, which can be used by anyone to show the motd. MOTD means message of the day, it has the rules, TTT Complete Guide made by The Xnator and other stuff on there. You can type !motd in the chat aswell to use this.

Next we have the TTT Admin tab, moderators also have this. In the tab there is the commands aslay, aslayid and fspec. Aslay adds a autoslay to the person, so they are slain at the start of the next round. This command is used when someone RDM's or Mass RDM's. Next is aslayid. Aslayid is basically the same thing but you put there SteamID in instead. For example you would use aslayid if someone RDM's and then LTAPs. The last command, fspec is for when people are AFK and not playing. YOU DO NOT SLAY PEOPLE WHO AREN'T PLAYING AND ARE AFK, YOU FSPEC THEM. Also make sure they have joined the game by typing status in console to see if there spawning or not before fspecing and you can accidently fspec them while there joining.

The next tab is teleport. In the teleport tab there are quite a few commands, like bring, goto, return, send, teleport and for some reason unban is in there (Needs to be moved). All the teleport commands pretty much do what they say. Bring obviously brings the target to you, I use this command when people are stuck in the nether portal on Server 1. The second command is goto, this is used to goto people who are stuck if you are a moderator and need to go there quick as you might not have noclip and might be nowhere near there. Return just returns the target to there original position, is never really needed to be used. I have never used this command. Send teleports someone to someone else. This isn't really needed to be used unless someone is stuck maybe. I have never used this I just use bring as it is much easier. Teleport is used to teleport someone to where you are pointing. I have used this a few times when people are stuck but learnt that bring is much easier. The last command is unban. You can use unban to unban people. I have never used unban to unban people I have just used the unban menu as it is much easier.

The last tab is Utility. The commands in this tab are ban, banid, kick, noclip, sharingcheck and who. Ban is used to ban a user that has done something like Mass RDMing for 2 rounds then LTAP. I would ban them for 1 day for them to learn there lesson. The next is banid, this is basically the same thing but you ban the user by using there SteamID. Kick is used to kick a user, for example someone has joined with a russian name and you have warned them to change there name or they will be kicked and they do not change it after the given time/one round. I would kick them with the reason change your name and come back. The next command is noclip. I use noclip to get to the nether portal before the round starts when lots of people are stuck in it. I do this so that they don't kill each other and the round is as rulebreak free as it can be. This is a good advantage as you can deal with people that are stuck really quickly. The last command that is able to be used is sharingcheck. You use this to see if people are ban evading or have alt accounts online to ghost. I use this to see if people are ghosting. The last command is who but it is broken so it is not needed to be talked about.

Now I am going to be talking about the AWARN Menu. The awarn menu is used to warn people. Personally I do not use the menu, but when trained I was advised to so I will teach you guys how to use it. Here is a picture of it and then I will explain how you use it.

On the awarn menu you will see a list of names on the right hand side of it here, I will use images for this as I can't really explain it.

Basically you right click on the player that you would like to warn then this GUI will come up.

You click on warn player and then this box comes up where you type the reason for your warning you will be giving out then click submit to fully warn them.

You can also click on a player where I showed above at the top to see there recent warnings.

On the rapsheet you can see all the persons punishments. You click F6 then click search if you want to search there SteamID or if they are on the server you click there name. Then all there punishments that they have recieved on TTT will come up. The ones in RED are the ones that are active. These are used in the meeting and are used for when you apply for moderator and other positions.

The damage logs are one of the main things you will need to use when you are staff and also user if you have been RDM'd. These tell you what exactly happened in the round. There is a timestamp so you know what happened when and you can check other stuff. The first tab on the damage logs is the damagelog tab. This tab is just the logs that show the time stamp and all that stuff that I mentioned above. The next tab is the shot logs. I'm not sure if users have this but it shows the shots that were fired in the round so you can determine who shot first etc. They vanished after the new round starts so take those reports quick and determine what happened. The next tab is the old logs. You can see past maps, rounds and dates with theses logs. These logs are very useful for forum reports and other things. The next tab is the RDM Manager. You will only have this when you become a staff member. This is where all the magic happens with reports, where you deal with them, start chats and deal with everything. To deal with a report you click on it, then click where it says in the top right Set Status. You click in progress the do whatever you need to determine what happens. You can also right click on the report your dealing with then click start chat to start a little chat with the players to see what happened. To end the chat you click in the bottom left actions then close chat. To finish your report when you are done you click Set Status again and then click Finished. Well done you have done your first report. The next tab is settings which you won't need to worry about as it is useless for us.

Well not a lot of people on TTT really know me because my sleeping pattern is fucked and I am never really on during the day. I am for now because I have study leave and will have time but I normally like to play during the night as it is way more calm and less hectic compared to a full server full of 42 people. But I'm Tadgee. I am 15, From Luton, UK which is about 30 miles north on London. My family are from Ireland. I am currently doing my GCSE's (failing them all lol) and have pretty much left school now. I have been playing Garry's Mod since 2013. I have been at ZARP since mid 2014 but have been community banned for a while so have been gone for a while, 1 year and a bit. I like to keep myself to my self, don't really talk to much about my personal life and shit on ZARP tbh as it isn't interesting. But yeah so I'm applying for SA clearly.

I know I haven't really been a admin for that long yet but mainly why I am doing this is for feedback on how I can improve further and become a better admin for the server as I try to help out as much as I can. I hope I don't seem power hungry because I don't really care if I don't get accepted lol shit happens. But anyway so don't go posting power hungry because I'm really not. But I need feedback so If you have read this far so far and haven't skimmed through and just put some shit then please put some constructive feedback as it would help me out a lot.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Well there was a guy cheating late night when I was a moderator and I couldn't do anything about it as I had no one on steam and no one was on the teamspeak. So I couldn't get him Anti-Cheated and couldn't do anything about it pretty much all I could do was tell him to untoggle. He eventually did, great guy but still I could have actually gave him a official warning and stuff if I was a super admin. It would have been much a easier situation and would be nicer.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first message the staff member to see if they are on steam. If they are I would message them asking to come on ZARP TeamSpeak so I could discuss a unfair ban with them. I would describe to them that the time was way to long and it should have been much shorter and ask them to apologise to the user and shorten the ban. I then would make sure it would not happen again by making them read the ethos and try to follow it.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
Well I would ask the staff member to come on Teamspeak and then describe to them to calm down and just chill out. I would describe to them to just stay calm the whole time and deal with the situation in a appropriate manner. For example the user was Mass RDMing but the staff member didn't really know how to deal with it. I would tell them to auto slay the person twice for Mass RDM and then warn the user for it. I would also ask the user if they need help to be re-trained and give them my steam link just incase they have any problems with TTT they can message me at any time so I can deal with it.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would go onto the server and ask the staff members what was going on. So this isn't a public stunt I would tell them to rightfully report each other then I would deal with it how it is normally dealt with as users, get in a chat and look through the logs to get a visual on what happened. I would also ask the victim for proof or a recording or something to make sure that I am right and they are not actually false reporting/doing anything wrong.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would get both the staff members on Teamspeak and talk to them about the situation. I would get them both to apologise to each other and warn them that if they start something like that again then action will be taken as that isn't really needed from the staff team as they should be as mature as possible at all times and working together instead of fighting against each other.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would talk to the staff member in the admin chat and ask them to come on Teamspeak. I would chat to them about what they done and give them a link to the rules and give them 5-10 mins to read them. I would make sure that they are sorry and then give the staff member an official warning as users were complaining about it and it was ruining the users experience on our TTT server which is unacceptable.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tadgee. Reason: Wasn't centred, looked really weird.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570878

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tadgee

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570879

Your applications is amazing man, Just wow.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Tadgee

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570882

:support: Strong candidate does a lot of reports extremely good application.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570887

Nice app!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570891

:plussp: nice app friendly, deserves sa.
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570902

This application is literally amazing and you are a a great mod and super friendly,

Only Negative: you should probably be admin for a little more than two weeks though
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570908

brenzor9137 wrote:
This application is literally amazing and you are a a great mod and super friendly,

Only Negative: you should probably be admin for a little more than two weeks though
Yeah I know that, I did say that I want different feedback to improve on other than that as I know that. This is mainly for feedback.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570916

I've been playing the server constantly for the past week or so and I've had many problems with you as a mod/admin. Even just now you're laughing at someone saying the n word, and warned me because I killed the person saying it when they were a T who disobeyed my detective orders (I had every right to kill them). That person just so happens to be your friend, too.

You AFK for several rounds at a time without putting yourself in spectator and of course everyone is too scared to kill an AFK mod/admin. I asked why you don't put yourself in spectator and you told me because you can do "whatever the fuck I want". Really shows a lot of arrogance in my opinion.

You also complain when too many people report, as well as say stuff like "there's a lot of autism in this server". You've also said it's okay to be racist as long as it isn't "directed at me"

Honestly I think it's a joke that you want super admin considering you're okay with your friend saying the n word, and then punishing people unfairly who kill your friend on T rounds

Literally had nothing but bad experiences with you

Edit: forgot to mention he was AFK and not in spectator mode while writing this up which he admitted which is pretty fuckin hilarious
  • Morganaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • lmaonade
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Morganaa.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570922

foghornbull wrote:
I've been playing the server constantly for the past week or so and I've had many problems with you as a mod/admin. Even just now you're laughing at someone saying the n word, and warned me because I killed the person saying it when they were a T who disobeyed my detective orders (I had every right to kill them). That person just so happens to be your friend, too.

You AFK for several rounds at a time without putting yourself in spectator and of course everyone is too scared to kill an AFK mod/admin. I asked why you don't put yourself in spectator and you told me because you can do "whatever the fuck I want". Really shows a lot of arrogance in my opinion.

You also complain when too many people report, as well as say stuff like "there's a lot of autism in this server". You've also said it's okay to be racist as long as it isn't "directed at me"

Honestly I think it's a joke that you want super admin considering you're okay with your friend saying the n word, and then punishing people unfairly who kill your friend on T rounds

Literally had nothing but bad experiences with you
I think your just a bit salty because I wanted you, he has valid proof of you rdming him he didn't even leave the tester fully or even say hold on. If you really want I'll get him to upload it. I was all for a while writing this. I was playing in the background and didn't deal with the reports until I was done. I also verbally warned him for being racist so. Seems your a bit angry at me and need to take a chill pill. Ps killing afks is rdm. I didn't say it's ok to be racist I said keep that shit off the server. If you really think I punished you unfairly then feel free to make a report on me. I tried to explain to you but you wouldn't let me so I'm sitting bed rn about to go to sleep so yeah.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tadgee.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570928

I'd love for you to upload the video your friend took. I gave him 4-5 seconds to react, and in that time he ran away my dude.

This isn't even the main point of my post either, you didn't even deny that you go AFK for long periods, and you said that people aren't allowed to kill you when you are AFK. What are we supposed to do, then, when you get one too many reports, say "alright guys fuck this im tabbing out fuck off, so many fucking reports" and then AFK for 10 rounds?

Also "verbally warning" your friend for saying the n word is bullshit, he says it every time he comes in the server. It was funny at first but seeing you immediately gag others for saying the n word but give him so many verbal warnings got really old fast
  • Morganaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • lmaonade
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Morganaa.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570929

foghornbull wrote:
I'd love for you to upload the video your friend took. I gave him 4-5 seconds to react, and in that time he ran away my dude.

This isn't even the main point of my post either, you didn't even deny that you go AFK for long periods, and you said that people aren't allowed to kill you when you are AFK. What are we supposed to do, then, when you get one too many reports, say "alright guys fuck this im tabbing out fuck off, so many fucking reports" and then AFK for 10 rounds?

Also "verbally warning" your friend for saying the n word is bullshit, he says it every time he comes in the server. It was funny at first but seeing you immediately gag others for saying the n word but give him so many verbal warnings got really old fast
You should supply your own proof as well friend!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570930

ayy just wait for it, once my PC gets properly fixed
  • Morganaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • lmaonade

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570955

Really good application! Clearly shows that you know how to handle most of the situations!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570977

Good Luck

:plussp:
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #570993

Tadgee...
Very good application, but you have only been admin for 1 week on sunday.
But I don't really see the need of every command in your application.
Sure you want to prove that you know it, and the lead team knows if you know the commands
If they see you do an wonderful job or never ask someone.
EDIT: And there is no need for anther lead team member as mpq revoked his resignation.

Good Luck!
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Wolfi.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #571004

Fucking best candidate
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #571005

You've been an admin for a short amount of time but you seem like the best candidate. you have a lot of work put into your application.

I wish you the best of luck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #571015

:plussp: Good activity, Good report count nice app. Goodluck!
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 10 months ago #571217

foghornbull wrote:

I have never said that lol, I get reports done so I really don't know where your getting all of this from
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun