Link to Steam Profile:
www.steamcommunity.com/id/KingofSaiyans/

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/KingofSaiyans...arpgaming.com:27035/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:48376338

Languages I speak:
English

When it will be appropriate to use the ban command?
It would be appropriate to use the ban command when players are constantly breaking the rules e.g. When people are use hacks to make the game easier for themselves which is not enjoyable for the other players who just want to have fun. When people are being rude/Disrespectful which is quite obvious that it shouldn't be happening even after the have been warned, Gagged/muted and kicked. Avoiding punishment meaning being disrespectful to someone then being gagged/muted leaving then coming back to be unmuted/ungagged to do the same thing again and leaving before the admin can do anything about it, Also when a player is threatening to DDOS/Shutdown the server.

Explain any situation you had to work around in your time as a moderator. How could yourpromotion help this?:
There was this one person who decided to become angry and started arguing with staff members because they hadn't seen what happened, As he wouldn't listen to me I had to ask an admin to come onto the server to help calm the player down and find out what happened. I told the admin what I had seen and what I got told by other members of staff to help in the situation.

Why I should be promoted:
Even though I've been mod for a short time, I should be promoted because as an ex staff member on this server I can use my experience to help the server become a better server by helping staff and none staff members of deathrun to make the server a more friendly and safer place to enjoy and play.... I am currently active on the server and I've always tried to do everything in my power to help everyone and I think I can achieve that to a better standard by becoming an admin.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to the feedback
  • KingofSaiyans
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I might be a fan of Maisie Williams.
  • Thanks received: 160
Ex deathrun mod x2
Ex deahtrun admin x2
Ex deathrun SA x1
Ex bhop mod x1
Ex TS staff x1
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569360

I've Seen You On Very Often And Have A Good Knowledge Of Commands

:plussp:
  • Eagle Sam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9
ANIME KING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ex - Deathrun Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Eagle Sam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: am good

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569380

Great guy deserves it and is constantly be9ng positive
Good luck
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569441

Good luck
:plussp:

• Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569446

Great lad

He liked my monkey mix of Micky

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569470

You're on often and your first impression seemed pretty good but then you decided to get into a situation which didn't involve you in which had me complaining about an admin who was delaying, he had done this in the past and decided to wanted to do it again, I'm not mentioning names.

But the manner in which you dealt with this situation was so poor, you were rude and demanded for me to show you proof which I didn't have to do and didn't do because it didn't involve you, you then proceeded to say this 'I probably know more than the SA' (SA Meaning Super Admins, so I assume), when I mention'd that he had delayed you proceeded to say "Stop chatting shit Grand Wizowd.", to which I respond if you want me to stop talking about a topic, do it the correct way and ask nicely.

You're a staff member and should act like it.

Not to mention you disregard your freind's attitudes but not others, for example someone who didn't have the best of grammar said that they were 8 and your friend agreed and said "We can tell you're 8 because of your grammar" to which I responded something along the lines of "Jordans grammar isn't t he best and he is 17" implying that his age has nothing to do with his grammar and it shouldn't matter, you then said that you would warn me if I were to say something about someone elses grammar again whilst completely ignoring what your friend had said.

:minussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Nafe.

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569481

Application is extremely short mate.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569485

Grand Wizowd wrote:
You're on often and your first impression seemed pretty good but then you decided to get into a situation which didn't involve you in which had me complaining about an admin who was delaying, he had done this in the past and decided to wanted to do it again, I'm not mentioning names.

But the manner in which you dealt with this situation was so poor, you were rude and demanded for me to show you proof which I didn't have to do and didn't do because it didn't involve you, you then proceeded to say this 'I probably know more than the SA' (SA Meaning Super Admins, so I assume), when I mention'd that he had delayed you proceeded to say "Stop chatting shit Grand Wizowd.", to which I respond if you want me to stop talking about a topic, do it the correct way and ask nicely.

I was about to comment about that I, so far, have only heard good things about you, but if what Grand says is true then you really need to understand situations better.

Users should, and in most cases will, aproach a Super Admin or higher when they have a problem with a staff member. Although admins can concern themselves with the situation, they can never deal with it (especially not on their own) and should refrain from bothering the user if the user asks so.

If this is true then you should maybe wait another week before becoming an admin.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569528

Raeker wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:

I was about to comment about that I, so far, have only heard good things about you, but if what Grand says is true then you really need to understand situations better.

Users should, and in most cases will, aproach a Super Admin or higher when they have a problem with a staff member. Although admins can concern themselves with the situation, they can never deal with it (especially not on their own) and should refrain from bothering the user if the user asks so.

If this is true then you should maybe wait another week before becoming an admin.

I asked for you too show me proof so I could believe what your where saying as you mentioned it in game, Yet you refused to show me because I was not lead team, If you where to show me said proof then I could on helped your cause. But as you didn't I chose to defend the admin.
  • KingofSaiyans
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I might be a fan of Maisie Williams.
  • Thanks received: 160
Ex deathrun mod x2
Ex deahtrun admin x2
Ex deathrun SA x1
Ex bhop mod x1
Ex TS staff x1

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569531

Omg yes

:support:
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569532

KingofSaiyans wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:

I asked for you too show me proof so I could believe what your where saying as you mentioned it in game, Yet you refused to show me because I was not lead team, If you where to show me said proof then I could on helped your cause. But as you didn't I chose to defend the admin.
The admin who was clearly seen by you and others delaying.
  • Nafe

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569536

Grand Wizowd wrote:
KingofSaiyans wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:

You're overdoing it. Stop
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569539

Great activity and well known guy but I think your lacking on dealing with situations, you get really impatient and you're not able to stay calm sometimes.
Could improve on detailing the app.
Good luck!
:neutralsp:
  • Perry het vogelbekdier
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Click for my profile!

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569562

Megumin wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:
KingofSaiyans wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Grand Wizowd wrote:

You're overdoing it. Stop
What? Overdoing what? My Opinion on him as a staff member? Sorry I guess...
  • Nafe

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569566

Guy's issues aside please just leave feedback with your verdict. The current issue will be investigated and dealt with as well.
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, hamad711, Raeker

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #569642

You are active and do your job well to what I have seen lately, but as I say every week your attitude lets you down time and time again, you are building up a reputation of not being a very nice person due to these outbursts of anger and disrespect which has prevented you from getting admin every week, instead of applying each week hoping people look past your attitude you should work on building up your reputation again then applying, showing you are able to change and that you do deserve the rank

Sorry but it's gonna be a :minussp:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Deathrun Admin] KingofSaiyans' Application 6 years 11 months ago #570382

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to Improve on Attitude

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40