STEAM_0:0:52189662

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
24845+ mins

Languages I speak:
English, some French and Spanish and a little bit of Irish Gaelic.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a Super Administrator:
In my time as an admin, I have followed the staff ethos and I have carefully ensured that I always punish people not based on my own opinion on that person, but on what they truly deserve for the rulebreak that they have made, making my decision based on the severity of what they have done combined with how many recent punishments they have, depending on what those recent punishments are for. In my time as an Admin, I have tried my hardest to help people as far as I can in order to ensure that they have the best possible experience on the server, and being a Super Admin would just make me want to do so more.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:
I believe that as a Super Admin, I would be able to continue helping people on the server, but go over more to give the best possible experience to ensure that the lower staff are not abusing their powers and to ensure that all staff members are trained properly and thoroughly without any gaps in their training leading to potential issues on the server.
Whenever I do notice that members of the staff team, no matter their rank, are abusing, I always ensure to get some form of evidence for it and go to the correct person so that it is resolved and the staff member does not continue to abuse their powers or cause a problem on the server.
I try to be as active as I can (while maintaining my activity on all the other servers) on the server, and I always try to do F1s quickly and efficiently, yet to the best of my ability in order to ensure all of the users are enjoying their time on the server. I also have a very high level of trust and experience in the community and in Lead Team roles, which can be seen from my role as the Prophunt Server Owner and a Super Admin on TTT. I believe that I will be able to bring this experience and trust over to SSRP in order to greatly benefit the server even further.
A Super Admin must be a good role model towards users, and I feel that I will be able to fulfil the requirements

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
As an Admin, there have been a few issues that I have encountered which required the assistance of a Lead Team member, and one of these scenarios was myself and a couple of other staff members strongly suspected someone of hacking, but were unable to get any Lead Team member online to anti-cheat the player. I recorded the player in what they were doing in order to gather some evidence that they were hacking, and sent it to a Lead Team member, asking that they come online and run an anti-cheat on the player. Luckily, a Super Admin was able to come online before the player left and take over in sorting out the player, and so the problem was sorted without any issues.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
If someone made an abuse report against a staff member (and that staff member were an Admin or below, if it were another Lead Team member, I would link it to a HA+), I would first of all look over their story to see what they say happened. If the story does not actually tell anything that the staff member did wrong, I would deny the report for the reason that the staff member did nothing wrong. If the story did say that the staff member did something wrong, I would ensure that the evidence would be sufficient to prove that the staff member had in fact done something wrong. If the evidence were not sufficient, I would ask the staff member in question if they did do what they had been accused of, and if they denied that they did it, I would deny the appeal for a lack of evidence. If the staff member did not deny that they had done something wrong and had not had an official warning, I would thank them for being honest and explain to them not to do it again and go over the rules with them to ensure that they understand them all fully and bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting. If the evidence was sufficient and the staff member did not have an official warning (and they hadn't done something overly bad, such as mass banning players), I would talk to them about it and go over the rules and staff ethos with them to ensure they know what the rules are and how they should be handling situations. If the player did have an official warning (or they did something really bad such as mass banning players), I would discuss it at the following Lead Team meeting to decide on what the punishment for the staff member would be.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If a staff member banned a user for an excessive amount of time (for example, permanently banning someone for something slight such as disrespect or NLR), I would make sure that the player did not have enough recent warnings to mean that they were due a ban, and if not then I would speak with the staff member who issued the ban and ask them why they banned the player, and why they banned them for such a long time. If the staff member did not give a legitimate reason to ban them for such a long time, I would go over the rules and the staff ethos with them to ensure that something similar did not happen again, and then bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting to decide if further action should be taken.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member were struggling to deal with a user in an appropriate manner, I would ask the staff member in admin chat or a private message what the problem with the user is. I would speak with the staff member and ask them to try to keep calm and deal with the user as they should. If the staff member continued to struggle, I would ask them if they wanted my help in dealing with the situation and then try myself to resolve the issue, but I would also speak with the staff member about how important it is for them to deal with users calmly and appropriately to ensure that another similar situation did not arise again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask the staff member making the report their side of the story and listen to what they have to say. I would then ask them if they have any evidence to support their claims. If the staff member had no evidence, I would ask the staff member they reported if this did in fact happen. If the staff member denied it, I would tell the staff member making the report that if something did happen again, to ensure that they gather some form of evidence to show what the staff member has done wrong. If the staff member being reported did not deny what they had done, I would speak to them about what they had done and go over the rules with them to ensure that they fully understand them and that nothing similar would happen with them again, and bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting to decide if further action would be taken.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
If an argument were to spark within the staff team, I would go to all of the members involved and ask each of them in turn what had happened. I would try to find out what happened between them all and explain to them all how bad it looks for the staff team to argue with each other, and the issues that it could cause for the server, as it could mean that staff members are not cooperating properly and could start to try to get each other in trouble or try to make it look like other staff member were abusing in order to get them demoted. I would keep an eye on all of the staff members involved in the argument, and if something were to arise between them again, then I would bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting in order to decide what could be done to prevent further arguments in the staff team.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would speak to the staff member about what was going on, and ask them exactly what they were doing. I would explain to the staff member the staff ethos very carefully and go through the rules with them to make sure they know what they were doing wrong. I would also then bring it up at the following Lead Team meeting to decide whether any further action would be taken, and mention it to a Head Admin (if it were not close to the next meeting), so that something could be done about it if it continued before the meeting and could be stopped before going too far.

In regards to the fact that my F1 count is not overly high so far this week, this is because I was pretty busy with getting Prophunt out and then sorting the bugs / issues. I will be getting my F1 count up immensely over the next couple of days :)

Thank you for reading my application! Any feedback or constructive criticism is more than welcome!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569102

You're a great lad and your app is decent but mate you just started your own server on zarp and you are already LT on TTT I suggest you wait and see what it is like and don't rush to get any more lead team spots right now
Anyways good luck
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569104

Your activity is non-existing this week.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Diego

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569106

imo you should calm down with your badges or you'll end up CM...
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569108

:minussp: Power hungry
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569111

You played what, 2 and a half hours this week?
xd
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diego

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569132

:minussp: Terrible activity, currently owns a server, so I don't see how it's possible for you to keep up.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569133

Your activity is taking a hit from other servers, in my opinion you need to slow your roll homie!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569137

Oh that's why I saw him doing F1's earlier :lol: :lol:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569142

Diego wrote:

Ah shut up.

He's nice

:support:
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Megumin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569145

Every time I see an application for LT from Xnator, I laugh.

Your activity is A*, it's sad to think that even the activity shown on GT is where you've been on but AFK.

:minussp:

Focus on your Prop Hunt server please..
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tadgee, randomfella_

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569148

Grand Wizowd wrote:
Every time I see an application for LT from Xnator, I laugh.

Your activity is A*, it's sad to think that even the activity shown on GT is where you've been on but AFK.

:minussp:

Focus on your Prop Hunt server please..
u smart wizord
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569150

Your downfall is your lust to be staff on every server, you need to calm down with it and focus on the servers you enjoy.

Rather than having a rank on every server resign from a few cause, in SSRP particular you are lacking activity, community interaction and just generally not doing your job as an admin so you being part of the lead team will have little to no benefit (apart from upgrading your silver badge to a blue one.....)
Not adding the part where you AFK in every single meeting (Cough cough Ace)

It is impossible for you to do a half-decent job on every single server.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569153

fix a server before breaking another one, thanks.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569158

the one and only G wrote:
fix a server before breaking another one, thanks.

I think he did with 'TT' my friend, as his signature suggests he; #MadeTTGreatAgain.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569161

Starting off I would like to say that I am very impressed with your work in the community as a whole, keep it up because you're doing a good job.

Now to narrow it down to SSRP, you have very little activity, your F1 count tends to be around the "average", I never see you helping other staff members in improving or being a role model for them, aka Leadership skills on SSRP.

I personally think you need to sort out your schedule first, to be able to give the time needed for SSRP because it needs a lot of that. You don't have or aren't showing anything special that makes you different from our other admins/applicants. Regardless I wish you the best of luck with your application!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Roy Harper.

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569165

Coutinroy wrote:
Starting off I would like to say that I am very impressed with your work in the community as a whole, keep it up because you're doing a good job.

Now to narrow it down to SSRP, you have very little activity, your F1 count tends to be around the "average", I never see you helping other staff members in improving or being a role model for them, aka Leadership skills on SSRP.

I personally think you need to sort out your schedule first, to be able to give the time needed for SSRP because it needs a lot of that. Regardless I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Thanks for the feedback man! I've had a little trouble at the start of my week just because I have had to make sure Prophunt is going smoothly. Everything is going a lot smoother now with it, so I can now draw my focus back to the other servers, and you will definitely be seeing that improvement :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569167

Megumin wrote:
Diego wrote:

Ah shut up.

He's nice

:support:

Im not saying hes nice or not im just saying he is power hungry
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569171

Well, this is causing drama xD

Can't say I'm particularly surprised that people don't take this extremely well. You're extremely busy and even got your own server up recently. I think you show great leadership skills and amazing dedication to the community. People saying that you can't possibly keep up don't know what they're talking about. Even now you're doing a good job on every server you're staff on.

The question is, though, whether you doing such a good job on every server means you deserve Super Admin, whilst someone else could be doing an amazing job on just SSRP. Focusing your attention to the community as a whole is a good thing - although others might claim otherwise - but that doesn't mean that you deserve the job more than someone that focusses on SSRP and SSRP alone.

Good luck bud. I don't think getting it this week, so close to the PH launch is a good thing. But next week or the week after, yeah, sure!
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Super Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 10 months ago #569324

Alot of drama in this post shit talking and shit. Xnator is a great lad! Levely guy! Don't know his f1 count, good luck Xnator!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop