Time Zone:

Link to Steam Profile: My Profile

What server are you applying for? Semi-Serious RP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82175

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Nearly 2,000 Hours!

Languages I speak:

English
Hello, baldy!

German
Hallo!

Spanish
Hola!

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Well I've been on the staff team for over a month now, and during this time I've put myself in a Leader type role on the servers and am constantly reporting staff members and dealing with rule breaks. I've got a good relationship with the staff and lead team, and will continue to work on this and build them up.

My activity is superb, I've played actively for over 2 months on the servers and this will continue. I am also very active on teamspeak, and the forums. As a staff member I'm always on helping people, but also as a user. I'm constantly dealing with reports and appeals, here's just some of what I've dealt with in both of these sections with player and staff reports.

As you can see I've posted over 150 times within the time of being an Administrator in both of these sections. Both player and staff reports, I am always openly expressing an opinion which is necessary for being a lead team member and also highlights my attention to the forums and administration sections.

I understand if there's misconceptions or concerns about my resignation, I had a short 36 hour leave over the past two days and was an act of being stressed about some things going on in real life but they have been sorted. In game, I'm constantly guiding staff to do the right thing and helping them. This is applies to users as well of course, even more so due to the larger quantity of them.

Whatever it is; F1's, Reports, Appeals, Demote Requests, Refund Requests, Meetings, and more. I am on top of it all and am always looking to help out in and out of game, including both the forums and teamspeak.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Forums

Here on the forums I'm a very active poster. I post on anywhere from report abuses to Chute's troll announcements and am very helpful and informative to new and old members and staff.

Now while this isn't SSRP specifically, it does show I'll be a very communicative and open lead team member that deals with a lot of situations and more than likely a holder of a forum position down the road.

Teamspeak

On the teamspeak I'm a very active user. I am constantly talking to others whether it be players or staff. This will also boost my effective communication as a lead team member I'll receive a teamspeak staff rank, which I've held not to mention the higher rank, teamspeak head administrator.

My Support

Users, Moderators, Administrators, and multiple members of the lead team love the work I do and acknowledge that I would be a great asset to the Lead Team once again on SSRP.

Here are just a few testimony's:
Onion Rings wrote:
Morgan , You are a Hard Working Skilled Staff Member and alright doing Lead Team roles on the servers. In game you handle Reports very well and on the forums you are always handling appeals and Report Abuses , also commenting your opinion on Staff Reports. I think you will make a great candidate. So Best of Luck Morgan!!

My Dad wrote:
My son would be an asset to the community.

Narexa wrote:
Most friendly and active staff member I've seen, extremely helpful to new staff and has had lead team before. In my opinion he is the best candidate currently

Klapefrot wrote:
Friendly
Active
Great activity
Lead team material
I think he is ready to be on the lead team again
EX - Head Admin

Viking wrote:
Morgan is an extremely hard worker and has proven himself a capable staff member with all of his previous ranks.

Pitt wrote:
From reading your app you can tell how dedicated and committed you really are through your activity. You honestly look like a great candidate for the role and a great staff member as on a whole.
Good luck

Luan wrote:
Roses are red, Violets are green when morgan applied I saw no feen.
Morgan Is a very well rounded candidate with having previous high ranking positions in the server and I feel he could do good in this position. I see when you came back to the team he resumed his hard working attitude

Father Watson wrote:
You have experience, an understanding of the workings of the staff team and you show promise as a competent leader. I think you're a good choice for the role, even if you're only doing this for the feedback. The CM ban was a long time ago, but I feel like people still get you down about it. But hey, let bygones be bygones, and let sleeping fish lie. Just keep doing your thing, dude.

"CaptinF1rework wrote:
Morgan you do an amazing job on the forums and on the sever, doing large amounts of F1's while playing and you also do a great amount of reports. You have been a lead team member before which shows that you have the capability to be a lead team member. You have also clearly demonstrated leadership abilities which again shows that you could be a good super admin

Active

I'm a very active staff member. You can expect me to continue going to all three servers whenever I hear staff are needed, or if I am just wanting to do some cheeky AFK Mining. If granted the promotion from the lead team you can expect a very active addition to the team!

Trusted

I'm currently both a BHOP and SSRP Administrator, FP SRP Member, and a former Surf Administrator.With these powers I hold the ability to ban from each server and administrate accordingly. I've not had one report abuse with valid evidence, nor have I been spoken to about any ill minded behavior or actions.

Friendly

In game and out of game, I'm known to be a very friendly person. I do my best to stay out of drama, and give everyone a fair and equal chance and do not hold grudges. I will not user my super administrative powers to my advantage or against those I have problems with.

Staff Situations

I have spoken to several staff about their actions and corrected them, in a professional and friendly manner. I also report staff members for abuse and have done so several times.

Hackers

I've caught dozens in this month alone as an Administrator. Some, I've banned on the spot as I know they're hacking, others I needed a lead team member to anti-cheat them to see if my suspicions. If I was a Super Admin, I could catch a lot more cheaters and make the server a more fair place for everyone.

Fair

As a Moderator and Administrator, I've not had a SINGLE complaint about my punishments delivered to users and always give them a fair chance. I follow the ethos completely and never let my emotions overrule a punishment. As a Super Administrator, I'll be level headed and do my best to have no bias in staff reports, or day to day situations.

Experienced

Former Deathrun Administrator

As a former Deathrun staff, I had a lot of experience as a staff, meeting new members and old members of the community. as well as having a great understanding of the rules and how things work around there.

Former Forum Administrator

As a previous Forum Administrator, I held the position for over 8 months and gained the abilities to use the back end of the forums to check for alternate accounts. I was also very active, attended the forum meetings, and dealt with abusive and ToU breaking behavior on the forums constantly.

Former TTT Head Administrator

As a previous TTT Head Admin, I was expected to not only deal with users on the server but focus my abilities into the lead team material. This involved dealing with staff reports, but going to the meeting and building the server up on the administration side.

Former Murder Administrator

Another server I was staff on, back then you could get Murder staff if you were TTT staff, so this was kind of a two for one deal. Unfortunately, Murder didn't last long, but the game mode was interesting and I did my job well.

Former BHOP Owner

As a former BHOP Owner I was in charge of the server and held the reigns. I was very active and open about server progression and dealt with adding content to the server and gaining BHOP's popularity.

Former SSRP Head Administrator

I was a previous SSRP Head Administrator and held the position for over a year and a half. During this time I was very well respected and acknowledged for the work I put in, and how I got along with a lot of the staff team and players in game. I dealt with day to day staff issues, player issues.

Former Teamspeak Head Administrator

I originally brought up this new rank in the meeting and was accepted for it along side ParaMontana. I held the position for a long time and trained many of staff, dealt with teamspeak staff abuses and problems, and did my best.

Former Surf Administrator

With this position I dealt with day to day issues with users in and out of game and attended the weekly meeting. I also suggest a lot of content.

Current BHOP Administrator

As a BHOP Administrator I hold a lot of goals and aspirations of the server. This includes adding new maps, easy though, and adding seasonal updates to add more progressional content to keep players interested. I currently attend the BHOP Meetings and deal with player reports, ban appeals, and in game stuff with rule breakers.

Former Minecraft Head Administrator

As a Former Minecraft HA I was in charge of developing the weekly powerpoint and hosting the meetings, as well as dealing with staff issues, suggestions, exploits, and more.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There's been numerous cheaters in game that I've caught visually off spectating them with obvious aimbots, unfortunately, I need to contact a Super Administrator or higher to send video proof to get this dealt with. There was a situation a few weeks ago where I had banned two players for spinbotting spawn with dozens of kills that was very obvious. I had banned them for hacking but was informed I need proof to ban for hacking. There ban was set to a few weeks for the Mass RDM but the permanent was removed.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Before even responding I'd review the report and get the players side of the story. If he was using the template and had proof of the staff member abusing no clip to raid his base, I would first respond with:
I'm handling this, I'll speak with "x" shortly.

After getting a confident understanding with the report, I'd bring said allegations up to the staff member with an open discussion about the report. There was no evidence in the report so unless the Staff Member incriminates himself with what he says then I'd have to take the staff members word if I found no fault in the punishment, or with no abuse. I find that there's no proof and reply with the following:
Hello Danny,

I've spoken with the administrator and have found no abuse of powers as you've not provided any proof for this report. Reports without proof of your claims is just speculation.

Have a good day!

:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I'd approach the staff member about the ban and let him know that how and why this punishment is too long. Punishments shouldn't be overly harsh and we're here to help the users and enforce rules. I'd let him know that the ban should be lowered and contact the player letting him know that the length has been changed as it was unjust for the actions committed.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would teleport to the staff member and help him out with dealing with the user. Once we've resolved the conflict, I'd speak to him privately on teamspeak and we can work out how to approach problems like this more easily in the future.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

As this is a staff on staff situation, I'd approach it calmly and sensitively.

I'd speak to the administrator accusing the other separately and get his/her side of the story. I'd do the same then with the accused staff member. I'd get his/her side of the story equally and give each stories a fair chance. I'd them compare each story, look for any wrong doings and sort out if a rule was broken or not. If a rule was broken, I'd let the staff member know which rule he/she broke and correct them on this. If not, I'd assure both staff it's just a misunderstanding and laugh it off at the bar.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Obviously drama needs to be stopped at the source.

I'd speak to the staff member starting this drama and address the concern. I'd tell him to knock off the disrespect and tell him it's not a good look on the staff team and only creating drama. Disrespect on any level is unacceptable. I'd tell him to take the day off to calm down, or just walk away from the computer and stay away from the staff that is involved in this drama equally. If this continued it would be dealt with by punishment and brought up in a lead team meeting. You don't have to like everyone, but you need to be able to respect and work with them.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If a staff member is abusing his powers or breaking rules and harming others. I'd stop them in their tracks in game.

I'd let them know this is unacceptable, and see why they're doing this. I'd get them on teamspeak and speak to them about it. I'd try to get proof of this situation to bring it up in the LTM as well. If it continued and got to the point of the admin abusing powers that majorly disrupts players experience then I'd take their rank until it's brought up in the meeting.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564434

great guy
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564446

baldy
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564477

As I said in your last application; Accepting Morgan as SA should be a no-brainer, I cannot think of even one person that would do a better job than Morgan being SA. He is one of the most helpful staff member's from my experience.
Just accept him already.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564555

Thanks for your feedback guys!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564556

Morgan, you already know the reason why I'm here.
:support:
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564573

+support . deserves SA imo
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 570

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #564582

Take out those hello things NOW or i swear...
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #565170

Thanks for the feedback!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #565174

Tbh if Morgan didnt get banned he would've been CM instead of tyler I support Morgan as he is reliable and helpful
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Morgan 6 years 11 months ago #565177

Well you're morgan2's best friend, what a great guy.

:plussp:
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff