Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 6 years 10 months ago #562557

Steam Name: Mix3rz is bae

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Mix3rz

What server are you applying for? Zarp Gaming Surf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84120737

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Mix3rz%20Is%2...arpgaming.com:27030/
Gametrackers dont track all of my game time But I know people have seen,

Estimated Server Time: Minutes Played: 7273

Languages I speak: English, Some polish and small amount of russian and french.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

As I have been working with many staff members in the recent weeks I feel that I have shown my way to be a good active admin on the surf server and
And with that in mind I would be a great role model to other staff members to work towards the Super admin role themself.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Well I think i'm a good role model for staff on the surf server as I am a active staff member who does there job right. Overall I think that with me on the staff team it wont be a question but a simple yes! as I have a range of respect and novelty throughout surf and can perform actions other wont or cant even think of. With that all in mind I think that I would be a great person for this placement and it would be a bad idea not to accept me.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As a admin there are many roles and placements that request a lot of work, some that are more hard than others but As a admin I have come across that ther was maps back along when the surf server started where the maps where un-completable and were impossible to work with and so I got to a higher up and got them to either remove the map or fix the markers.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would handle it as I would with LTM situations on ssrp.
I would first go over what has been given to see if the abuse is valid and if so, I would the member of staff that its on and see what there side of the story is. (If it was clear abuse I would have to consider a force demote or as its also known as a emergency demote.) then after that, I would bring it up to the lead team and also bring it to the next LTM meeting.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would confront the staff member and explain to him that that I think and it looks as if the user is banned for longer than they should be. After speaking with them there would be 2 outcomes a reduced ban and the staff member reading the ethos again or no action taken by myself nor the staff member who banned the user.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would take over the matter and also after the situation is dealt with speak with the member of staff and talk to them about there actions, After that I would tell them what they did wrong and then what they should do to improve on it and after the event and if need be bring it up in the ltm and then if need be give out a punishment that is voted on.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first have to break up the arguments as there is no need for it. once that is done, I would move on to see if there is any proof either sides and deal with it as if I would have dealt with a forum post of abuse. Once that is dealt with, once the meeting comes around the bring up of the event and actions will be handed out if need be.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would break up the argument as it is not welcome within the staff team, The word TEAM is very important as within a team you work together not argue about each other. Once that has been done I would speak to each staff member and see what really happened other than what I saw/heard.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would shadow play the last 5 minutes of the abuse and then confront the staff member and ask him what he thinks he is doing and so on, After the questioning i would also record that to show to the lead team and if i was super admin I would if need be emergency demote the staff member to stop the actions from happening until a vote from the lead team has happened.
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 6 years 10 months ago #562561

Cheap application
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[Surf Super Admin Application] Mix3rz 6 years 10 months ago #562566

Thanks for blinding me with the colours ;-;
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1