Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application.

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562308

Steam Name

Time Zone:
GMT
Link to Steam Profile:

What server are you applying for?
I am currently applying for SSRP SuperAdminstrator.
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:31054787

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: Gametracker

Server 2: Gametracker

Server 3: Gametracker

Gametime (Images)
Server 1:

Server 2:

Server 3:

Estimated Server Time:
73976 Minutes
Or
1233Hours

Languages I speak:

I speak English - English
Ég tala íslensku - Icelandic
Jeg snakker dansk - Danish

Meanings of colors
Red = Pretty Bad at that language
Green = Pretty Good at that language

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Team Cooperation: Begin in an staff team its an key part that they know how to work together and I have noticed a lot of staff members not willingly want to work with other staff members and that is what I would like to help around and change.I would like to become super admin just to have more chance of helping the team cooperate more I try my best to work with the team and I am not shy about helping others or asking for help around the servers and that is the main part I think I should get accepted.

Trust: I feel for the first time I have gained enough trust for begin accepted as super admin and I really feel like I can get this promotion.I feel like I can gain even more trust and I want to do it by applying for Superadmin because i want to help out the server at the maximum and I wont stop trying until I get that position I will try my best to gain enough trust for this spot.

Hacking situations: As you know some people joins the server to hack and I would like to catch them with the anti cheat command that is another reason I am applying for this position.From my experience I think there are a way more hackers out there than we expects and we got to deal with them as fast as possible and if you want someone to help with that I would be an great addition to the lead team to help catch hackers.

Confidence: I am really confidence about things and I think that is another key part begin superadmin if you are lacking confidence this role doesn't fit you since you gotta be available to speak to another staff members even when it comes to speaking about something they did wrong or something they did a great job on.When you get promoted to superadmin you will be available to train people and that needs confidence to do.

Trainings: I have been helping out training lately and I think I could do really good job at training people.There is one key point at training witch I have that is to explain things nicely and slow so the trainee gets all the information they need.Speak clearly make sure they understand you and you understand them I would always keep in mind that the trainee might always be little nervous so always approach them with confidence and show them that you are really chill with them lets say they make an mistake just chill on them and tell them what they are doing wrong and help them out if they need it.Always tell them that they are doing great job when they do something good that makes them want to do these right things again its like they get little happy boost for telling them they're doing an great job.This is an little example of me explaining that I would make an great trainer and how I want to become super admin to finally prove that.

Handling reports: I feel like I have been handling quite few reports and helping out people with booster packs problems or Vip problems witch some staff members would just tell them to goto the forums.But before I tell them that I try to find out every possible way to see were the problem lies and I won't give up until I either find it or its really server problems.I think people are really happy with me handling they're f1's and support because they feel like they are getting their justice and they often complement me for doing good work and that is why I am going for superadmin

Here are some few key points why I would like to become superadmin I could go on for a while but I am going to make this work maybe add some few in the future.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Confidence: I feel like I am a really confidences player and I can't say that I am shy when there is someone that needs to be spoken to I wouldn't think twice about it I would go straight to him and speak to him about what he is doing wrong and what he can improve on.It's really good to have confidence when applying for Lead team.

Cooperative: I like to work with other people and that is what makes me an good candidate because the staff team is mostly about helping each other and make sure everything is going they way it is suppose to be in.I would like t say I work easily with people.Example when I handle f1 rather going straight for the punishments I would like to speak to the players that are breaking the rules trying to change their minds rather rulebreak they should report it,rather handling rulebreak with rulebreak just report it instead.I have changed few players who were only on the server to rulebreak to enjoying their time by following the rules I feel like I can cooperate with players and do the same for the staff team rather going insta demote or going nuts over someone making small mistake or big mistake I would like to speak to them first about other stuff like why they did it,Why not just stop now and regain that trust back they broke and apply for promotion.

Leadership: I feel like i have that part in me I am not afraid or shy to tell people what they are doing wrong or asking them an favor to goto server 1 and handle f1's or ask in admin chat if someone is willing to handle some f1's.But you gotta Know your limits I would like to say there is an invisible line you can go over when you're feeling little more leader than you should.You should never force someone to do f1's or force someone to do something they don't want to do because then they only know that and when they get promoted they will start forcing someone to do something and never let them have fun on the servers and that is problem sometimes but I haven't seen it in a long time the lead team now is really great!

Never stop improving: I feel like this is the main part why I am a great candidate because I never stop trying to improve since I got unbanned and that is a main part in begin in the lead team always try your best to imrpove and be a better person

Learn from my Mistakes: Well I gotta admit I have made few mistakes as an admin but after I made them I learned from them and that is what makes me improve learning from your mistake is a major factor begin an human begin because everyone makes mistakes they can learn from.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Hacking: Well as I said above I have had to ask some lead team member to anti cheat some guys I found really suspicious and I thought were hacking.If they were not on I would cloak my self and fly near the guy and wait and see if they lock onto me then I would try again until I was 100% than he was hacking.I made sure that I recorded the following and I cougth one hacker just like few minutes ago and I am really happy doing that for the lead team and I feel like that will earn me an high possible chance of begin accepted.

People not begin happy with other staff members/F1´s requesting Lead team: I have handled few in the past when people really dislike some staff members maybe they abused or broke some rules they clearly want the lead team to handle their report I have helped some people by asking the adminstrator/Moderator to come and hear out their story and then I would tell them to goto the forums www.zarpgaming.com and report the staff they disliked and told them to make sure to have enough and valid proof of them abusing/breaking rules etc.

BoosterPacks/Vip Problems: I have handled few f1's requesting the lead team with in game purchases such as booster packs and Vip and when there is no lead team member on I try my best to figure out the problem they are having if its problem with the server I would tell them to go to the forums after I tried to find out every single way to fix the problem they were having sometimes I can help but sometimes they will need to go to the forums and get help from lead team or Owners

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Examples

Example 1 (No valid proof showed)
Let's say the staff member is begin accused of breaking NLR and Rdming this guy and he wouldn't show any kind of proof to proven the staff member guilty.

What Would I do?
I would speak to the accused staff member about his part of the story and then I would reply on his post

My reply
If the staff member came forward and admits his mistakes:
Hello (Players name) I have taken an look over your report and I spoke to the admin that broke these rules and he decided to come forward and admit his wrong doing so I have spoken to him about it and he is really sorry for his actions and he will be watching out next time.
:accepted:

If the admin tells me that he didn't break any rules and it didn't go that way as he spoke about it going

My reply:
Hello (Players name) I have taken an look over your report and I have spoken to the staff member and he denied the things you are accousing him of since you don't have any proof of this happening I can't accept your report.Next time remember to try to provide proof when someone breaks the rules or abuses thanks for the report!
:Denied:

Example 2 (Clear Proof Of abuse)
The player reports someone for abusing the noclip command to raid their base

What would I do?
First of all I would speak to the abusive staff member and make sure he will never do such things again.Then I would bring it up in the lead team meeting and have a discuss with the other lead team members on what we should do in the situation.

My reply
Hello (Players name) I have looked over your report and this is a clear proof of this staff member abusing his noclip to raid you're base we at the lead team will take immediately actions of this staff members decisions I have spoken to him and I will make sure that he won't do anything such again.This will be brought up in the lead Team meeting!
:accepted:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would start of by asking him what the rulebreaker had done and lets say the rulebreaker broke few rules such as Rdm and kept breaking NLR I would ask the staff member if it wasn't a bit harsh of him banning him for so long and tell him if he doesn't want to lower the ban to few days for such rulebreaks and tell him to read over the staff ethos one more time over again.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first of all goto the staff member and help him out then after we done dealing with the guy I would speak to him and teach him good tips how he can approach and handle reports with better attitude and remind him that everyone makes mistakes and sometimes we get mad but tell him to not take it out of the users.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would speak to both staff members and ask them for both of their story's If they tell me two different stories I would ask them to be honest with me if they keep on telling different stories I would ask the accuser for proof of the other staff member breaking these rules if he provides me with proof I would have a little chat with the staff member who broke these rules and I would make sure that he won't do it again in the future.I would remain my calm and treat them both with respect all the time

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would tell them to stop the argument and ask what happened and then I would speak to the staff starting the argument and tell him why he decided to come out rude in the chat and then I would tell them to apologies to each other and tell them to help each other out rather than fighting over something and explain how important team work in the staff team is.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would approach him asking him what he were doing then I would tell him what he was doing wrong and tell him to apologies to the players he broke rules against and make sure he won't do anything like it in the future.Basically teach him an lesson.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562311

:plussp:
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562312

Holly application! Well done.

imo you should wait a lill bit.

Anyways best of luck!
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by EiPUS.

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562313

:plussp: Always admin on duty, knows hes job, better than Clarky and he is an head admin.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562314

I really respect your change and new found homeostasis after your ban. I didn't think you would get admin again honestly but hey, i'm glad you stepped up and prove us that thought the other way, wrong. Your attitude has really transformed in general, some for the better, but some things just seem off. There's been a few situations where I think you just act totally robotic like, as if someone were controlling you from a room in moscow and then 10 minutes later you're having a good time and talking. I'm not sure what it is but a certain part just seems artificial. You do a good job with dealing with F1's but I don't think we need a SSRP Lead Team member currently.

:neutralsp:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562316

Morgan wrote:
I really respect your change and new found homeostasis after your ban. I didn't think you would get admin again honestly but hey, i'm glad you stepped up and prove us that thought the other way, wrong. Your attitude has really transformed in general, some for the better, but some things just seem off. There's been a few situations where I think you just act totally robotic like, as if someone were controlling you from a room in moscow and then 10 minutes later you're having a good time and talking. I'm not sure what it is but a certain part just seems artificial. You do a good job with dealing with F1's but I don't think we need a SSRP Lead Team member currently.

:neutralsp:

Ahh yeah I agree with you! I am mostly doing this for the feedback and see what I can improve on and what I can do better :)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

[SSRP Super admin] Xxmaster'sxX Application. 6 years 11 months ago #562345

:plussp:
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s