Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's application

[Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's application 6 years 11 months ago #561868

Steam Name: spooky boody banger
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/moppedfloors/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75559245
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/spooky%20bood...arpgaming.com:27030/
Estimated Server Time: 121 hrs - - been on since, say, 4-25-17 (Guessing)

-- I've been playing from 4-12 with some breaks everyday since the date up above--

Languages I speak: English - some Spanish (IN SPANISH 1 IN HIGH SCHOOL)

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to Surf for the first time:
I would refer to them a video on how to surf, and if they don't understand, I would try my best to explain to them what to do. Ex: When you land on a ramp, depending if you are on the left side, or the right side of the ramp, press A, for right, and D, for left, and strafe to the next ramp.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
First I would give them a warning, then if they continue to spam, I would mute them temporarily.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
First, I would warn them to turn it off immediately. In some cases, if the exploit was game-breaking, I would ban them. But is minor cases, I would warn them, then kick them, then call an administrator to get on and ban them, while i kick them if they try to join (game-breaking exploits only)

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
I think I should be chosen because I have plenty of experience of being a staff member, on many different servers throughout my 3600 hours on Garry's mod. I have even been the rule breaker in some cases, so I know whats wrong and whats right. I will honor my fellow staff members and the players, while looking over the server while I enjoy myself surfing. I will also be updated daily with the community and be on most days of the week.(Or at least as much as I can :D)
Extra Information: (Not Required) I am 14, almost 15 (In one month :D) and I like surfing because it calms me down (weirdly). I am a freshman in high school, I play football, and I am learning Spanish.
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's application 6 years 11 months ago #561869

I had two recommendations on my last app, but it was not seen. They were from Marshmello and puppytron29.

--Marshmello--

Seems like a nice dude!
eager to be staff and wants to help out!
keep up all the good work and hopefully you`ll get chosen :)

:plussp:

--puppytron29--

seems like you would do the right things and would be a perfect moderator for this server. its nice how you would explain how to surf to a new person on the server :cheer: :cheer:

[Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's application 6 years 11 months ago #561872

Great friend and Moderator, Would recommend him to you guys!

[Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's application 6 years 11 months ago #561873

Considering your last application was not reviewed in the meeting it will be reviewed in the next one, no need to make a new application.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3529

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47