SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:149971650
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time:
230 Hours
Languages I speak:
English
Profanity
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an admin has tested me more than a lower staff member would go through I had to face from the less serious ghosting to extreme repeated racism with LTAP that forced me to be swift in my actions to prevent it from happening again these experiences have been a test but it has been worth it. That has made me rather sure that i am capable of being a member of the lead team
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I think i have a lot of qualities to prove that i would me a good member of the lead team They Are:
I am Dedicated i would happily spend hours on end in the morning just to ensure the server is safe from rule-breakers if i was needed and i would probably enjoy it.
I am Active i aim to spend as much time as possible on the server considering i got about 200 hours in three months that is about 66 hours a month as soon as i am home from school i instantly turn on my pc and load up the game whilst checking the forums.
I am Friendly being here for 3 months has helped me make some good friends an people to play with (i was really introvert until i joined) as i am almost always on TeamSpeak Willing to talk if i am needed and if anyone wants to talk just poke me (im usually in afk room or top spacer)
I am trusted from my three months being here i have gained the trust of many people and i have made friends with many people
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There was i situation recently when i was the only staff member on (it was about 5am) and someone joined and kept mass rule breaking until a point where i kicked them and someone joined with the same username but a different number at the end so i checked his profile and saw he had 32! alts and a few more of his alts joined and started playing Alabama n***** down the mic so i had to gag everyone at witch point they LTAP so i gagged them all again and they never came back. I could of dealt with the problem earlier if i had the proper tools given to a super admin
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would contact each member privately on steam and hear both sides of the story and i would ideally get them on Teamspeak so we can discuss the problem and try to resolve it if not i would continue through steam if the staff member denies the accusations i would check the available proof i would give an outcome based on facts and no bias actions
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would get in contact of the staff member and see why they were banned and if the person had received any verbal/permanent warnings and if so i would check the rap-sheet to see , i would then explain to the staff member about how that was an excessive amount of time an i would lower the ban time to what i find right for the current situation. and i would tell the staff member that i have lowered the ban time and talk to him about reasonable ban times depending on what rule is broken (E.G LTAP 1 day)
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would ideally get the staff member on teamspeak if not available steam chat or if necessary admin chat and guide the staff member through what to do and i would include steps to deal with the situation in a calm yet effective manner causing little stress as possible
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would talk to each staff member and explain to the person accusing that the staff member has been rule breaking about how serious accusing another staff member is. I would get both sides of the story and talk to the accused if he agrees to rule breaking then the case in instantly in favor of the accuser if not i would ask for any available evidence (e.e logs or screenshots) and take them into great consideration. i would come to a verdict using facts and if that is in favor of the accuser i would give the staff member in question a warning and speak to them about how serious it is to rule break as staff as you should be setting an example
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
If i ever saw this happening witch i doubt i would immediately ask them to stop and i would check chat to see how it all sparked off and why and i would then contact both members of staff privately and explain their side of the story and listen to all of the reasons behind the argument and the actions taken by both parties using evidence and i would ask any other members of staff online to explain exactly what happened and i would take both staff members into a private teamspaek spacer and try to calmly resolve the situation
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would Force spectator them and talk about how serious rule breaking as a staff member is and ask them why he did it. i would unspec them and closely watch there movements and if they do so again i would verbally warn him and explain again how serious this is and how that it wont be tolerated then i would ask another member of the lead team to join me in game or on teamspeak and if i catch him again i would speak to the other lead team member and ideally we would come to a verdict on what to do e.g demotion or warn depending on how serious
I hope you take my application into consideration. And please leave constructive comments on how i could improve
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #560474

Moved for you. Good luck!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #560481

good luck

:plussp:
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #560514

@Micky I'm voting for Mage

Good luck
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #560523

Good Luck
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #560573

Good luck
Well deserved
Dedicated staff member
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #560737

Thank You for the support!! :cheer:
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561597

Bumperinoeonteis
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561598

cringe

• B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561619

Weirdo

:whistle:
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561914

Bump
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561955

:support: deserves SA in my opinion
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561958

MageJamy wrote:
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There was i situation recently when i was the only staff member on (it was about 5am) and someone joined and kept mass rule breaking until a point where i kicked them and someone joined with the same username but a different number at the end so i checked his profile and saw he had 32! alts and a few more of his alts joined and started playing Alabama n***** down the mic so i had to gag everyone at witch point they LTAP so i gagged them all again and they never came back. I could of dealt with the problem earlier if i had the proper tools given to a super admin

What kind of Super Admin tools would of helped you handle the situation easier?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #561962

AA RFLeX wrote:
MageJamy wrote:

What kind of Super Admin tools would of helped you handle the situation easier?
Good question R-FLex. But sadly this question has no answer!

Anyway. Back to the app. Mage, you're a great admin and you do your job. You just need to show all the admins that you're in a leader possition and that you know how to handle all the situations since many mods and admins are going to ask you how to handle some situations.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #562506

Bump
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

[Deathrun Super Admin] MageJamy 6 years 11 months ago #562525

My question wasnt answered :P
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

248 PLAYERS ONLINE