Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062359474
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51046873
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Squid/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
(I don't play on the other servers)

Estimated Server Time: 185 hours

Languages I speak: English and Hebrew

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when you kill someone without a valuable RP reason. For example, player A self suplies as a gun dealer and picks up the guns. Player A then goes to spawn and kills player B without any reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule "NLR" is when someone dies in a district and returns to that district before 3 minutes have passed since his death. There is an NLR timer that you can see on the top.
For example, player A tries to lock pick a car but get's killed by the owner. Player A then returns to that district to retry to steal the car or avenge his own death or just to hang out in that district.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First, I would take both to a private place, such as an inaccessible roof. then I would ask player Y why did he kill player X, if player Y denies that it was RDM and gives a RP reason to kill, I will ask player X for proof. if there is no proof then i am left with nothing to do letting both go without consequence, but if there is proof or player Y doesn't have a reason to have killed him, than I would warn player Y for RDM.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First, I would take both to a private place, such as an inaccessible roof. Then I would ask each for their sides. If player Y was a policeman responding to a bank raid or nuclear launch, then I would tell player X that it wasn't a NLR violation. If player X gave me proof on that player Y was trying to raid him but died and then came back to raid again I would give player Y a warning for breaking NLR.

Why I should be chosen?
I think that i should be chosen to be a moderator because i have read the rules multiple times and know them very well. About a year ago when I first joined Zarp I might have caused a bit of trouble, but since the beginning i have been much more responsible and haven't caused trouble. I believe that I can help make Zarp more pleasant and enjoyable for the players who came to RP. I have been very active on this server recently over the past few weeks and have seen many times that no admins or moderators were online and the server was chaotic. I would be very glad to join the Zarp staff community and make new friends.
Hope that you will approve my moderator application :) ,
Mr Squid
  • Mr.Squid
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Squid's Application 6 years 10 months ago #547417

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Activity
* Application

Negatives:
* 1 Recent warning for NLR

My decision:

:minussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Squid's Application 6 years 10 months ago #547736

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting–Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40