STEAM_0:1:169327384

Current Gametracker Profiles:
OLD GAMETRACKERS

Estimated Server Time
Around 60,000 minutes

Languages I speak:
English

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I think my time as Moderator has taught me how to handle f1 to a good slandered but to make the server a better place for the people to have a better RP experience and also has made me realise how much I want to be apart of this good community of people so if I turn admin I could do more stuff to make this community run smoother than it already is.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I was on server 2 late at night when all the other Admins went to bed and there was 2 people mass RDMING,Propblocking,Proppushing so I went to spawn where they where located and froze both of them and took them both to a roof first I dealt with one of them when the other was at the side waiting to be dealt with next the first guy did not speak or understand English so this was the first issue between me and him/her so I tried my best to tell him to stop and gave him 2 warnings for the rules he broke then I teleported him back to his last location and unfroze him. I went over to the next guy and ask him why was he doing the things he was, he said "I'm bored" I told him to find something to do in the server that's fun and that does not brake the rules he said okay. I warned him for the rules he broke and teleported him back to his last location seconds later a f1's where coming in about RDM at spawn I tp there and its the same 2 people I froze and warned them which made them get kicked cause of 3 warns against then, one of them join back and started doing it again so I warned him again but whatever I did he wouldn't stop so my only action was to freeze him and get a Admin+ on to ban him.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello there buddy and welcome to the Zarp Team ill now take the through some simple steps on how the get started off.

First before we start please take a few minutes to read through the ethos
Now I'm going to teach you about the f1 menu. The f1 menu is where reports come in if a user is in need of help, also you can find, Warnings,The Logs and the Active NLRS. First ill teach you how to use the report section of this menu, So a report comes in of a player so the first thing youll do is click f1 on your keyboard and youll see who is the report off and what reason they have made the report for. So to answer to this player youll right click on this f1 and click handle this now that youe handling It right click again and it will say go to or bring but make sure you always go to them. Once you've handle it and the player is happy you can go back onto the f1 menu and right click on the report and mark it as finished

Now about the f6 menu, If you would like to click f6 on your keyboard it will bring up the warning menu this is where you can see if a player has had warnings or any recent warning by clicking the drop down arrow and selecting a name or just by entering there SteamID.
Next will be the TAB menu which you can see by holding down TAB on your keyboard and clicking on a players name youll be able to see you've now got some new buttons you can use these while your doing your f1s to make it a lot easier for you to do. Youll have ones like, goto which will teleport you to the player, Teleport which brings them to where your cursor is pointing, Bring which does the same thing as Teleport, Back which you can return a player to there last location or back to spawn, Kick which you can kick a player from the server, Freeze which if a player keeps running of from you when you want to talk to them you can select the amount of time you want them frozen for, Slay which you can use if a rule breaker is not putting something away e.g big gun as citizen you can slay and they will loose the gun, Unban from job which if someone has been demoted you can unban them so they can be that job again and Mute which can be used to mute someone in game for a set amount of time
Commands
/tp : Bind this to a button to make it easier for you to teleport to a roof to do a sit.
/warn this command is to warn someone who has broke a rule and they need a warning just simply type /warn (SteamID) then the reason.
/unwarn unwarn is a command where you can unwarn any player just simply do /unwarn (SteamID) but remember this will not remove it of there rapsheet
/goto this is a command to go to a player maybe you need them to ask them if you can take them to a sit but you cant find them in the TAB menu just type in /goto (name) or (SteamID)
/kick this is to kick a player from the server just type in /kick (SteamID) reason
/freeze this is used to freeze a player if they are braking any rules and you need to deal with then e.g propblocking
/unfreeze unfreeze will be used to unfreeze a player you've recently froze just do /unfreeze (SteamID)
/back Takes you can to your last location before teleporting
/backspawn This will take your straight back to the spawn area
/bring will bring a player to you just do /bring (SteamID)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello buddy I have seen your appeal for your ban you've recently got yourself ive had a look into it and ive seen its your first ban on the server and decided to unban your from the sever but to make sure this doesn't happen again please take your time to read through the zarp rules

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words)
I think I should be promoted to Admin because as Moderator I feel like I got the hand of how to be a part of the staff and keep everything under control I don't crack up under pressure and like to put up with a fight I feel like I could do a lot more with the server as Admin because I am a late night player and that's when people are complaining about the mass rule breakers usually come on
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545494

sellout
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545496

:support:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545505

I think you should edit your app given you're applying straight from user. Also regardless if you were a good staff member I personally would like you to apply for Moderator first so you show me you can still be trusted. I'm sure the punishment your received for printing under the map is still recent.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545522

Big :plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545585

You do report a lot to me and others and that's really good but I think you need to improve your attuide
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545599

Your a good guy and all however I feel like applying for mod to regain your trust would be the best thing in my mind however best of luck! You was a good staff member and we had are funny moments!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545616

In application we/I will look into Gametime,Recent warnings,Behavior ingame/Outof game,How well you have been doing f1's lately,Details of the application.I look into these main facts when applying for any staff rank on the server below Admin/Moderator.If you have most of these alright my Vote in the meeting will be yes indeed.

Let's go over this application

Positives
Great gametime
S3 Player
Ex adminstrator
Friendly ingame and outofgame
Always willing to help around when he can
Reports a lot of players
Detailed application
Easy to read

Negatives
Nothing I can find.

What you can Improve on?
Just keep up the good work and the gametime,Watch out try not to get warned or anything like but anyways nothing else.

I can't see more you can add to I guess but Goodluck!

My answer to this application is
:plussp:

Why is that my answer?
I feel you got everything you need to become an staff member +you got an good trust since you are already an teamspeak staff and your friendly and you report a lot of players and that is what we need in our staff team.I got nothing more to say about it but you got my vote in the meeting!

Good luck!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lucky_

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545621

Raifster123 wrote:
Your a good guy and all however I feel like applying for mod to regain your trust would be the best thing in my mind however best of luck! You was a good staff member and we had are funny moments!
can you please tell me where i have lost my trust? cause it seems no one has pointed it out yet? and also my trust but wasnt it you messing around with my rank and set a random user to mod?
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545623

Coutinroy wrote:
I think you should edit your app given you're applying straight from user. Also regardless if you were a good staff member I personally would like you to apply for Moderator first so you show me you can still be trusted. I'm sure the punishment your received for printing under the map is still recent.
that punishment was resolved and isnt a valid punishment i spoken to para about that warning also not only you but you havent stated the points where i lost my trust in the staff team?
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by _Lucky_.

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545626

Bannana Boy wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
that punishment was resolved and isnt a valid punishment i spoken to para about that warning also not only you but you havent stated the points where i lost my trust in the staff team?

The punishment was valid but Para saw the ban un-needed, however you still broke the rules. You lost trust in the staff team by breaking server rules generally.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545627

Bannana Boy wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Warning is on your spreadsheet therefore its valid.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545630

AA RFLeX wrote:
Bannana Boy wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Warning is on your spreadsheet therefore its valid.
i have told para the story what went on this morning and i think he agreed with me it shouldn't of happened
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545671

Trusted
Surf Admin,
Teamspeak Staff

Havn't had any issues with you apart from the activity on surf at one point(Reasoning not being disclosed),
You do your job on teamspeak when needed, unlike some...
You report stuff to me in game and other constantly.

Good luck bannana
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #545704

Hello Bannana Boy!

NOTE: I'll be reviewing your app and i will be providing you my point of view. I will comment on you as a person in game and your application with Possible Amendments, Possible Positives and Possible Negatives.

Amendments

- I would see if you could add more information to "Explain how you would handle the following situation:", Not a big deal but some improvement could be added there

Positives

- Great Activity
- Ex-SSRP Admin With various staff positions within the community.
- Report's Players.
- Sophisticated Application.

Negatives

- 1 Recent Waring [Although i believe that it is not valid its still on your rap sheet. See if you can get it removed before the meeting if this is the case]

Additional Information

If your recent warning is removed im sure you will have no problem getting accepted this weekend. Just ensure that you keep up the good work.

Good Luck!
  • CactusJack
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 18

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #546174

• Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #546177

Legend.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #546341

Onion wrote:
You do report a lot to me and others and that's really good but I think you need to improve your attuide

.... Attitude, Can you give examples from since he has been a user, because i'm officially confused.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #546359

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Onion wrote:

.... Attitude, Can you give examples from since he has been a user, because i'm officially confused.

I am even more confused about that then back in the days with R-Flex and you in TeamSpeak lmao
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy 6 years 11 months ago #546360

Raifster123 wrote:

What are you on about how has he lost trust.

:support: Great guy hope to see you back on the team soon.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127