Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's Application

[Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's Application 6 years 11 months ago #545283

Steam Name: spooky boody banger
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/moppedfloors/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75559245
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/spooky%20bood...arpgaming.com:27030/
Estimated Server Time: 2 days (spitballing)

Languages I speak: English - some spanish (IN SPANISH 1 IN HIGH SCHOOL)

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to Surf for the first time:
I would refer to them a video on how to surf, and if they dont understand, I would try my best to explain to them what to do. Ex: When you land on a ramp, depending if you are onj the left side, or the right side of the ramp, press A, for right, and D, for left, and strafe to the next ramp.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming:
First I would give them a warning, then if they continue to spam, I would mute them temporarily.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server:
First, I would warn them to turn it off immediately. In some cases, if the exploit was game-breaking, I would ban them. But is minor cases, I would warn them, then kick them, then ban them if they continue to do so.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
I think I should be chosen because I have plenty of experience of being a staff member, on many different servers throughout my 3600 hours on garrys mod. I have even been the rule breaker in some cases, so I know whats wrong and whats right. I will honor my fellow staff members and the players, while looking over the server while I enjoy myself surfing. I will also be updated daily with the community and be on most days of the week.(Or at least as much as I can :D)
Extra Information: (Not Required) I am 14, almost 15 (In one month :D) and I like surfing because it calms me down (weirdly). I am a freshman in high school, I play football, and I am learning spanish.
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[Surf Moderator] spooky boody banger's Application 6 years 11 months ago #546735

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SURF! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Activity, play more throughout the week.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32