Steam Id- STEAM_0:0:80666880
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1- www.gametracker.com/player/WhoIsJxsh/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2- www.gametracker.com/player/WhoIsJxsh/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3- www.gametracker.com/player/WhoIsJxsh/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:-121 Hours
Languages I speak:- English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) Is When A Player Goes Up To Another Player and kills them for no reason
An Example Of This Would be...
Player X Goes Up To Play Y, Player X Draws Out A PSG (Could Be Any Weapon) and Shoots Player Y

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The New Life Rule (NLR) Means , When A Player Gets Killed In A district And As Soon as He/She spawns He/She goes straight to that district to find who ever killed them.Thats Called Breaking NLR.
An Example Of This Would Be...
Player X Was In A gun fight with player Y At the bank district,Player Y Kills Player X , Player X Goes Straight Back To the bank district And Kills Player Y.Player X Broke NLR to kill Player Y.
The RDM rule Is In Mostly EVERY single Gmod Darkrp server so its a pretty important rule!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
So First Off I would Ask Player X About what happend (As he made the f1).I would then ask player Y of His/her Side Of The Story.I would Check The Logs And Ask Player Y "Did You Kill Player X" As I have proof From The Logs I will Know If Player Y is lying or not.If He Lies And Said No He diddnt i will Definitely Give Him A warning. If Player Y Admitted To Rdming Player X ,I would Look At Player Y's recent warnings and if Player Y hasnt had previous warning for RDM in the past i would give Player Y a chance, If He Has Had previous Warnings for rdm I would Give Him A warning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Firstly I Would tp to player x to ask for there side of the story,Then I would tp to player Y and ask for his/her side of the story,i would then tp both of them to a roof.if there two different storys i will not know who is telling the truth So I would Ether Let them off Or Depending on there previous warnings in the past give them both a warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
Why Should I Be A Moderator? Hello, My Name Is josh And this i why i would LOVE to become a moderator.
Recently I have been on server 3 Quite A lot, I have Noticed That There Is No Or Very Little Admins/Mods On The Server, I have Witnessed SOO many Mass RDM,Mass CDM And A lot of prop pushing.There Are People Trying to have fun on the server And There are so many people Ruining it for them.So I want to help, If I became An Moderator I would Do as MANY f1's as i could on all the servers (s1,s2 and s3)I would Love To help Everyone in the Zarp community and Put rule Breakers To Shame. This Has Been My Application I hope You Like it!

:) :zarp:
  • WhoIsJxsh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Nice Meme
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by WhoIsJxsh. Reason: Improve and More Detail.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] WhoIsJxsh's application 6 years 11 months ago #543288

Meh

:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] WhoIsJxsh's application 6 years 11 months ago #543338

In application we/I will look into Gametime,Recent warnings,Behavior ingame/Outof game,How well you have been doing f1's lately,Details of the application.I look into these main facts when applying for any staff rank on the server below Admin/Moderator.If you have most of these alright my Vote in the meeting will be yes indeed.

Let's go over this application

Positives
Good gametime.
Don't know about any recent warnings I will check laiter on

Negatives
I believe you can be more detailed in your app
Nothing more I believe

What you can Improve on?
Edit your app make it more detailed

You can add more text to this section!
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) Is When A Player Goes Up To Another Player and kills them for no reason
An Example Of This Would be...
Player X Goes Up To Play Y, Player X Draws Out A PSG (Could Be Any Weapon) and Shoots Player Y

I can't see more you can add to I guess but Goodluck!

My answer to this application is
:plussp:

Why is that my answer?
I like your gametime and I think you could make a good moderator and I think you want to help out not just to break rules against rulebreakers good luck on the meeting you got my vote on there!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by XxmasterxX.

[SSRP Moderator] WhoIsJxsh's application 6 years 11 months ago #543355

Incredibly disrespectful that you didn't even make a new thread... You just copied the entire text from the application you made a week ago zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...s-application#535785 which got rejected and I believe you have too little time on the server, 120h is not nearly enough imo.

Don't want to see someone responsible for players when that someone can't even be bothered to write a text, you just copy pasted, even the "Why me part".

• Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

[SSRP Moderator] WhoIsJxsh's application 6 years 11 months ago #543361

The fact that you applied right after being denied for both activity and recent warnings tells me you cant hold up to the test of time.
2 weeks of activity are recommend to see what kind of player you are, and to see if you can follow the rules (By your recent warnings that's obviously not your strong suit)

Rather than applying right after your old app being denied I recommend you wait 2 weeks until your recent warnings clear up and your activity improves; because by the look of it you'll be denied again.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Moderator] WhoIsJxsh's application 6 years 11 months ago #547401

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Decent activity
* Application

Negatives:
* 2 recent warnings

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] WhoIsJxsh's application 6 years 11 months ago #547762

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warnings

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun