GT Server 1
GT Server 2
GT Server 3

Estimated Server Time
1k+ hours

Languages I speak
Norwegian And English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match, aka RDM, is when you kill another player without a valid Roleplay reason.

Scenario:
Player x kills player y for looking at him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New life rule, often called NLR, means that you can't return to the last district you died in or interact with it for 3 minutes.

Scenario:
Player y gets raided and dies, then he goes back back to the base without 3 min passing.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming means that you can't talk about role-play related stuff in out of character chat (/OOC)

Scenario
Player x gets raided and says in OOC "Help, i'm getting raided at new district!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would goto player x and tp him to a roof, I would then tp player y and ask him "Why did you kill player x?" if he tells me he killed him for raiding his base, he shot me first etc.. I would have to ask player x for any kind of evidence (video proof) if he has sufficient proof, i'd warn/verbal warn player y.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Due to the new logs showing where a player has died and when, I could warn him with logs, if he broke nlr, i'd first of all ask him if he knows what nlr is and what it means, if he doesn't know what it means, i'd tell him the definition of it and give him a verbal warning for it.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I'd tp to him and ask him if he knows what metagaming means, and why he shouldn't do it. metagaming isn't a very big rulebreak and should rarely be warned for, but constant metagaming would be a warning

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)
I've spent over 1k hours on the server and have (mostly) been very dedicated to helping out, my attitude lately has been terrible, but i'm trying my best to improve on this. I've had alot of staffing experience in the past, and was an ex-staff on Bunny hop, Deathrun and SSRP. I know how to deal with pretty much every situation I come across, and would try my best to be fair and not take any sides when it comes to sits. I believe the staff team has alot to do at the moment, and would love to help out with those F1's, when I was Admin for 4-5 months ago, I always loved doing f1's and catching the rulebreakers.
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] B4nQk0k's Application 7 years 4 days ago #542143

Very friendly
Active
No recents
Trusted with powers
Ex-Admin

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

[SSRP Moderator] B4nQk0k's Application 7 years 4 days ago #542171

I don't know you that well but from what Klap says you should like a nice guy so

:support:

Good luck!
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

[SSRP Moderator] B4nQk0k's Application 7 years 4 days ago #542318

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun