SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86214918
Current Gametracker Profiles -
www.gametracker.com/player/Niko/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Niko/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/Niko/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/grotto/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Fetus%20Destr...arpgaming.com:27015/
SSRP Related

Estimated Server Time - Been here a while now, activity is not the best, I dont have all my gametrackers, theres too many and I have no clue what the names are.

Languages I speak : English, Tagalog

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match, more known as RDM is where a player kills another player or attempts to kill somebody without a valid rp reason.

Examples : Player P Is building his first base! But, player X is online. As Player P is building he is shot in the head. Player X has now rdmed Player P.
Player V is making a shop. Player Y comes along and decides to kill Player V for fun. Player Y has now broken RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule is where a player cannot return to the district they died in in 3 minutes, if they do, they are breaking NLR. They should also forget about anything in their past life..

Examples : Player V is Police Job, he tries to arrest a wanted man, but is killed. He then goes back and arrests the wanted man. Player V Is breaking NLR.
Player X is getting raiding, he is killed but he returns to kill the raider. Player X has now broken NLR

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would need to hear both sides for proof, or reasons for killing. Once I have heard from both sides, I will try to convince the accused rdmer to tell me he rdmed, if he dosent do that, I will tell player x that next time he will need proof before I can do anything, as I dont have a knowing of player y rdming him, I shall not warn him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would see how long ago the kills where, if they were within 3 minutes, I will warn player y for NLR, but if not I will try to understand more of the story, therefore I will look for proof and warn my suspect. After he is warned, I will watch him carefully for a couple of minutes then go back to what I have been doing.

Why I should be chosen
I am an ex-administrator, now I must say YES I have resigned multiple times, but I've applied many times trying to receive a rank back so I can help again, I want another shot at doing good. Me during my time with a staff rank helped me as a person overall, it pushed me to acheive more things, mature up, and even stay away from bad people doing bad things. I hope I am able to rejoin the team, I understand the unstable activity but I'm doing my best.

Thanks for reading,
Niko
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
Last Edit: 7 years 2 days ago by 0yc37xrk6m.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 days ago #541961

Yes :plussp: Good activity and good person
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[SSRP Moderator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 days ago #542004

:support:
A great guy, good activity and ex-staff.
He decided to go from mod to admin like everyone suggested, good choice! :D
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[SSRP Moderator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 days ago #542195

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun