What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114739285

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pennybomber/d...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pennybomber/d...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pennybomber/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 2400+

Languages I speak: English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator has shown me a multitude of things that will graciously help me continuing forward, as a Super Administrator. I've learned that patience is key, and that a team needs to work together to be efficient. I've made friends with the staff team and player base, and have 6 months of experience as an administrator and believe I have what it takes to progress and help not just the players, but the staff at my focus.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I believe I'd make a great candidate for the position as I've got long term experience as an administrator, try to make it to every meeting regardless of the struggle of my timezone in middle earth, play actively, and more. I'm a very dedicated staff member, and this will be no exception as a Lead Team Member. I understand and have what it takes to work with the lead team to bring new fresh ideas to the table and improve the staff team overall.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There was an incident yesterday with me and Morgan where a player was accused of Hacking. Luan was afk at the time so we had to resort to trying to catch him ourselves. We used numerous techniques from the lead team to catch said user, in the end we had a talk with him over steam after an hour and a half of him denying these allegations, where he admitted to using aimbot and ESP's. This would have been much easier to deal with if I had the powers of a Super Admin.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I'd review the report to make sure the user was using the correct template first and foremost. After that I'd review the alleged rules he broke and check for them in the proof provided. If the staff member was found guilty of the claims in the video and there was clear proof, I could respond with multiple responses on the thread depending on the severity.

Hello user, I've reviewed the evidence and have found the Staff Member guilty of Disrespect. I'll have a long talk about this privately, and he'll receive a verbal warning. Please note if this happens again he'll be brought up in the lead team meeting.

I'd obviously also alert the rest of the lead team members about said staff members actions so they too are aware.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First i would read the appeal and find out his story then i would ask the staff member to get in team speak once the staff member is on i would bring him to a private spacer and talk to him about the ban once i have his story i would simple explain that (LTAP) is not a 2 week ban more so a 2 day ban and tell him to lower it to 2 days. then i would go to the appeal and say i have spoken with the staff member who banned you and we have deiced to lower it to two days :accepted:
alter all this is done i would ask the staff member if he needs any help with anything else or extra training.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I'd offer to step in with the staff member and help him handle the situation. After regarding the weak points of the staff member, I'd invite him to teamspeak to speak with him on ways he can improve his dealing of Admin Situations.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I'd ask for any evidence the staff member had, I'd also ask the accused staff member if these allegations are correct. If there is no evidence I'd privately tell the staff member reporting him that I'd keep an eye on him, and I'd alert the rest of the lead team of said allegation.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
Well firstly I'd dissolve the situation publicly by telling them to cool off. I'd bring one staff member into a spacer and talk out the situation with him, and then the other, separately. Once I discuss with both of them and Identify the root of the problem, I'd bring them both in possibly with more lead team members to discuss the issue and how to move forward as working efficiently is a big part about being on the team.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If the staff member was abusing his powers majorly, I'd have a Head Administrator issue an emergency demotion of said staff member and discuss his abuse in the lead team meeting.

People are saying neg things i would like specific events and examples to improve on and every time ive been confronted buy some people and they have failed to give examples. i have improved my attitude and cannot find anything else

also i have been gone for about 1 week due to family issues but im good now
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 29
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #539697

Bad attitude (a lot of people complain about this) and I rarely see you do F1s, you usually just seem to be AFK or running around as gangster. Plus, didn't you have a report on you?
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #539699

The Gamer Guy wrote:
Bad attitude (a lot of people complain about this) and I rarely see you do F1s, you usually just seem to be AFK or running around as gangster. Plus, didn't you have a report on you?

^ All true, also there are way more better candidates.

:minussp:
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #539701

HellForce wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

^ All true, also there are way more better candidates.

^ Youre known for bad things penny that people complain about

• Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #539732

I will only give this because there's nothing worse to give :minussp: :minussp: :minussp:

This guy just pulled this shit off yesterday: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...uest-for-pennybomber Clarky might have intervened for you, against literally everyone on that thread, but you did use your position to try and scam a player. And meanwhile, you did not answer a single F1 when the whole server was turning into S3.
You shouldn't even be admin and you're trying to go for SA, you think you got anything on Father Watson, Morgan, Bob the shoplifter, Raifster123 or Newdude?
I've seen you online a lot, but I didn't even knew you were an admin because you never act like one, didn't ever got you in a F1, you just get the job and then don't move? Literally only two times I got contact with you were you trying to scam me... Worst admin I've seen on this server, zero sense of responsability. I imagine how many times you've abused and not got caught yet.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #540035

I rarely see you doing F1's and your attitude can be bad at times. Your application seems very rushed and makes you seem like you haven't put a lot of effort into it. I personally feel like your not ready for this position just yet as you lack in some areas that other candidates don't. For now its a
Sorry man :)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #540037

Rarely seen doing F1's, Attitude isn't the greatest, The application seems rushed, I don't really see you on all that much.

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #540043

I have said it before and ill say it again, Penny is Immature and lazy, he rarely does F1's and if he does he puts Zero effort it them, you don't deserve the rank at all, please try working on improving instead of trying to get leadteam.
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #540055

I'm sure you've recently came back penny, Also you've not been showing your leadership skills from what I can see. Like, Ask staff if they need any help.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #542087

Pennybomber, I don't really see you do anything. You have done under 30 F1's this week, which really should be more when you are going for promotion. I also don't really see you posting much on the forums reporting staff or handling appeals, so that would be another positive. At the moment I feel that you aren't ready for super admin you could do with showing yourself off to the lead team and prove that you should be a super admin.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Pennybomber 6 years 11 months ago #542135

Hello Penny,

I haven't seen much from you at all lately. I feel like you need to improve in lots of areas around the server a few of them are your maturity and interacting with Staff team more. You also have been inactive a lot. Anyways Best of Luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT