Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application.

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539390

RP Name:
PRO x HD ScopeZ

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076001913/home

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:57868092

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/danielmark235...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/danielmark235...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/danielmark235...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:

83598 minutes – 1393 hours.

Languages I speak:

I speak English as my primary language however during school I also learnt sections of French, far from fluent but I can understand and translate some words or phrases.

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

So for this question I will be talking about how my time as a staff member in general will help me becoming an admin. This is because I have been admin 4 times in the past (this will be my 5th time as an administrator for Zarp if I get accepted).
Firstly, during my time on Zarp I have been moderator once and admin 4 times. This means that I have been trained 5 times on different occasions by different people. This means that I have a full understanding on the powers and abilities that being admin brings.
Secondly, due to the amount of time I have played on the server and the amount of time I have spent as staff I have read every rule multiple times to get an outstanding understanding for the rules and TOU.
Finally, during my multiple times being a staff member on the Zarp community there has only ever been 1 demote request on me which instantly got denied as it is false. Every time I have been a staff member I have resigned and never been demoted. This is because of situations that have occurred in real life that took priority over the community (such as exams, moving houses, floods in England which meant I could no longer physically play).

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

So one situation that stood out to me more than others was the time when I had multiple players loop holing the raid timer rule. They did this by attempting to gain access as an individual and say that the raid was not over as there was others alive. After asking many times in group chat if raid was over I started to wonder if they were waiting their NLR timer before re-joining the raid. So to check if they did I looked at the Active NLR section of the logs to see if there was a time when all the raiders NLR was active at the same time. When I looked at the section I saw that their last person died within 10 seconds of their first person being able to raid again after their NLR. This means that the raid was over but when I asked they said it was still active and named that the person still raiding was the person with 10 seconds left of NLR. They continued to raid and eventually won the raid, after they finished destroying everything I teleported them to a roof and questioned them about it and provided them with log proof that the raid should have been over. The individual that continued the raid who had NLR active was warned for their NLR / Raid Timer.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations on achieving moderator on the SSRP ZARP community! Listed below is a list of commands / tools you will need to know and use to succeed as a moderator!

Commands that will remove a player from the server:

/warn- This command warns the player on the system.
This command is used by doing /warn [name/steam ID] [Reason]. You can also search for the players name on the tab menu and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command will warn the player for the rule they have broken. These warns count up until it reaches 3. At the third warn the player will be kicked from the Zarp server. If the player re-joins and is warned for the fourth time it will ban the player for 1 hour.

/Kick- This command will kick a player off the server instantly.
This command is used by doing /kick [Name / Steam ID] [Reason]. You can also search for the players name on the tab menu and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. By doing this the player will be kicked from the server and will be required to reconnect to continue playing. This command is not to be used as an alternative to a warn, only to be used in extreme situations e.g. prop spam when an admin is not online.

Teleportation commands:

/tp - this command is used to either teleport yourself to the area you are looking at or teleport someone else to the area you are looking at.
This command is used by typing /tp (if you want to teleport to somewhere) or /tp [Name / Steam ID]. You can also search for the players name on the tab menu and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command is to be used in NONE-RP situations e.g. an f1 or teleporting to a roof as a moderator on duty to prepare for f1's.

/bring- This command is used to bring the player to you during an f1.
This command is used by typing /bring [Name / Steam ID] which will teleport the player to you instantly. You can also search for the players name on the tab menu and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command is not to be used for f1's at the moment as the /back command will not work afterwards. This command will also re-spawn a dead player so that you can teleport them to yourself.

/goto- This command is used to teleport to a player during an f1.
This command is used by doing /goto [Name / Steam ID] this will teleport you to the chosen player. You can also search for the players name on the tab menu and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This is not to be used in RP situations.

/back- /back is used to get back to the last RP spot that you were in so you can continue RP.
This command is used by doing /back (if you want to go back) or /back [Name / Steam ID] to get back to the last RP position. You can also search for the players name on the tab menu and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command can also be used to teleport a player back to spawn rather than the last RP position.

Moderator Tools:

Admin Keypad Checker- Used to check Keypads or fading doors to check their times (how long they are open for) what props the keypad is connected to, and how many keypads is connected to the prop (fading door) Every job the moderator goes to will have one of these. You can also check if it is a fake keypad.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Thank you for applying to be unbanned from the Zarp SSRP servers. I can see from your appeal that you have gone into great detail which shows that you care and wish to be unbanned for the correct reasons. In addition to this I can see that you are very sorry for the wrongful actions that you did that got you banned and we believe that everyone deserves a second chance in the Zarp Community. For these reasons I am choosing to unban you from the SSRP servers.
#Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I think that I should be accepted as an administrator again for many reasons.
Firstly, during my time at Zarp (3 years now I think) I have been recognised as a good friendly trustworthy player who follows the rules and will do anything to help people.
Secondly, I have been staff on the Zarp SSRP servers multiple times and I have never once been given a warning about abusing my powers or giving someone a false warning. This shows that I am trustworthy and highly experienced at the role.
Finally, recently I have noticed a high amount of rule breaks and a lack of staff on server 1 and 2 SSRP with mass rule breakers ruining others RP. With me as a staff member I am highly active and will stop everything possible.

Special thanks to Paramontana who gave me permission to apply straight for admin again and said that I was one of the best.

Thanks for reading my Admin Application and I hope to see you on the staff team soon.
~PRO x HD ScopeZ
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539392

Only spoke once and you seemed pretty Toxic because we raided you,

Gonna be a :minussp: for now as thats all i have seen of you

we talked about it in game and he said sorry and definatly seemed it

i have changed my mind :plussp:

Good Luck
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sada..

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539400

Thanks for the reply, sorry if what i said came across the wrong way as i only wanted to know what you lost during the raid itself.
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539402

:plussp:
never was toxic to me,he is actually really friendly and helpful
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539404

Thanks Muhammed, much appreciated!
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by danielmark2356.

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539406

have never met anyone as friendly as this guy
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539416

:plussp: fuckin legend mate
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539475

Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated!
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by danielmark2356.

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539521

Great ex-admin, good at PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, very friendly
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539542

Who are you?
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539635

Raided my nuke

:minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #539664

great guy, everytime he goes for admin he does a really good job!
:support:
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #540191

Thanks guys! :p
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #540194

AceInsidious wrote:
Who are you?
I would ask you the same thing but i do know you. Badshot Ace!
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #540204

Good Luck
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1169

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #540393

Thanks for the support Bunnyslippers!
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #540402

Danielmark2356 wrote:
AceInsidious wrote:
Who are you?
I would ask you the same thing but i do know you. Badshot Ace!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
The following user(s) said Thank You: danielmark2356

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #542176

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Mature
* Activity
* No recent warnings

Negatives:
* None

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ Application. 6 years 11 months ago #542379

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40