Jeg snakke danks-Danish

Meaning of colors
+++ = Good in it
--- = Pretty Bad in it

Languages I speak In an Image form:

English:

Icelandic:

Danish:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

MassRulebreaks
Well first of all it's the mass rulebreak I have been accepted for mod for one day now and I have had to deal with massive rulebreaks and It's something that is very hard to deal with only with the commands moderator gets on the server and that is why I want to become administrator to help other moderators deal with these kind of rulebreaks and help around bit more than I am doing now,I have had to control server 3 as a moderator and came to the point that I was warning the same guys and kicking them for multiple rules broken that is were it would be great to be admin so I could ban them straight away for all these rulebreaks because they were on there to rulebreak I tried to use my voice and calmness to make them stop breaking rules but when that doesn't seem to work I would like to be able to deal with them in a hard way using warnings,bans,jail times etc

Respect throughout the community:
So first of all I joined the staff team to help deal with rulebreaks but I also joined it because I wanted to proven my self trustworthy to stay unbanned in the community and since I got accepted as mod I regained so much respect from players again that is mainly why I want to go for admin I explained all above how I have had to deal with mass rulebreaks, My time as a mod has been alright for this one whole day I have been staff again but I feel like going for admin will gain me even more respect and specially from the lead team and that is one of the main reasons why I am making this applicationn,

Friends: I have known some new friends in the past and now when I was going for staff and I met a lot of friendly staff members and players I wouldn't have met if I didn't say to myself that I need to stop to break the rules on here and ingame and that just shows me that you will gain more friends if you respect everyone and everything connected to the servers having friends as a staff is great and If I go for admin then I will make even more friends more respect, and it motivates me to go for admin having those friends.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

MassRulebreak: Well I was playing on last night server 1 and I had at least 7Players going around mass Rdming and killing me an the users I was speaking to and that Is what I find very annoying as a moderator on the server is really hard to deal with someone if someone else is trying to kill me and the guy I was dealing with,Another case was on s3 and I had to deal with players who were getting cdm'd like all the time and players getting ran over I had to warn like 9 People and kick some of them multiple times this is kinda getting very annoying but I had to deal with them and I learned a lot how to deal with it.

Friends breakin Rules: Any staff member who has friends that are breaking rules you will know what I mean this time,So I have seen my friends breaking rules and I see sooo many staff just looking past that.Well I am not one of them I will first of all tell them that they are breaking rules if they don't stop I will start to use warnings on them and I don't like it. I hope that someone will understand that thanks!

Nothing more to say here than this above witch I find annoying and I had to deal with.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Alright let's start with the post.

Hello (Players Name) I am here to train you.I am going to teach you one thing in time,
Let's start with

Tab Menu: If you press and hold tab then you can see the list of everyone in this current server alright if you try to press someone's name then an menu opens with that current information about this player,You get also some commands (I would tell him what commands and what they do) So you can use that menu to deal with rulebreaks and when you're trying to find information about that member,

Commands: Well as I have given you moderator rank you can have access to various command's and here is the list of them and what they do!

/tp -That commands teleports you to what ever you crosshair is looking,This shall be used to access roofs for sits or to teleport to someone to speak to them about server rule's and sits Do not use the teleport to shorten your way to the gun store or anything that includes abusing the tp command.

/tp (Name Of Player/SteamID) That does the same as tp but it teleport the player you want to teleport.This command should be used when handling sit's or to stop a rulebreak abusing may get you demoted or get you an warning.

/back -This command is just again like tp but it's reverse and it teleports you to the last position you teleported from this can be very useful to handle sit's to teleport back when you are done with the sit or sorting out the rulebreak,Abusing this power can result in a demotion or a warning.

/Back (Player's name/SteamId) -Again just like the back command this teleports players to the last posistion you teleported them from this can be very useful to return players from sit's you have been handling,Abusing that command will result in a demotion or a warning.

/warn -This command shall be used for rulebreaks and exploit's,But make sure to check if you can use something else like mute or some other punishments than always warning the guy

/unwarn -This command can be used to reduce the last warning you gave out.Pretty simple an easy command to use

/Freeze -This shall be used when there are mass rule breakers on and you need to handle them then you freeze them so they can't do anything.

F6 Menu:This menu is pretty simple to use let's say this is useful when you are reviewing some applications on the forums you can search his steamId and check if he has any recent warnings or you can use this menu to check out any warnings,bans,mutes etc that the player you check has had in the past.

F1 Menu: This menu is the most important of them all,Here in this menu you can handle reports and you can see active NLR's,Warnings given out that day and logs the logs will be used most when handling reports.Pretty simple you can either search their name or steamId in the logs and you can see what happened past 20 mins because it removes some kills every 20 Minutes

That is all I need to go over If i forgot something feel free to message me ingame or on here! thanks and good luck!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Well first of all I will look at it and try to remember what he did exactly.Then I would wait until ssrp admin reply'd on it that they would be handling it since I am not allowed to handle the ban appeal I made,But I would think hard about it and speak to the admin who is handling it

then I would tell him alright I say we accept this and lower his ban to 3Days

And he would reply on the appeal this exactly

Hello (Player's name) Me and xxmasterxx have looked over your appeal and decided to accept this appeal,You will not get unbanned but you're ban will be lowered to 3days,Make sure to read over the rules when unbanned if you would like to do it sooner then here are they!
This has been
:accepted:

-Please Lock

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

Reason explained: Alright you're thinking why is he applying straight for admin he hasn't even been mod for like a week but before you start to minus support me for that please read all the sections I am about to add here below!

Gametime: I have been playing a lot since I got accepted and I will keep it that way and I am active I help around doing f1's and help out staff members and players if they are in need for help and that I find a main key to get promoted to admin!

How I handle Report's:I would consider me an calm person when it comes to rulebreaks I always treat people with respect and sometimes some admins when handling f1's they often see ahh this report is pointless and why are we doing this no one has any proof and the guy can't even remember the rdmers name.But It's diffrent with me I try my best to get the justice for the rulebreakers and I won't stop until I get some answers out the sit I don't really know were I am going with this but I always try to help out the most and remain my calmness

Trust and respect: After I got accepted I got to know a lot of friendly staff members and that is pushing me forwards to help out more even going for admin getting higher rank to get to know more people seeing more friendly faces and getting more help when I needed.Since I got accepted for mod I regained so much respect and I love that feeling,Other about trust why I should be promoted is because I have never been abusive I have never abused my powers like an coward and that makes me feel so good about applying since I have no like bad record from me begin an staff.And I gotta admit yes I have been corrupt and I don't like it and I got cough What did I do? I traded with an banned player in ssrp he got unbanned and then he gave me all his stuff.Am I proud of it hell no and I wouldn't dare doing it again but I was stupid this one time and it fucked me up badly.

I wan't to help out: I would like to help out getting promoted to admin would give me soo much more and more powers to help out easier than before and that is what I am fishing after.

I hope you liked the application thanks for reading it!

Make sure to Check out

My Staff Review Post!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 7 years 4 days ago by XxmasterxX.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539135

:plussp:
u are gud guy b0sss
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539136

Just got mod, still needs to improve attitude

:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539138

DB KILLER wrote:

He's been admin in the past.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539140

DB KILLER wrote:

Gotta be honest here the only one who needs to improve his attitude is you have you seen you're self in game? constantly breaking rules and don't give a shit about staff anymore. but thanks for you're honest reply here! I will try to improve my attitude! :)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539141

troublemakerr wrote:
:plussp:
u are gud guy b0sss

Thanks for the support troubleMaker! you're a lad!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539142

Dank application, Great guy, Great admin in the past good luck man <33

:support:
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539143

"You must attend your first meeting before you can apply"

- Best of luck!
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539163

gilgil82 wrote:

- Best of luck!

Correct me If I am wrong But i have been an admin in the past,

I have been like
admin 3Times I think
and moderator like 3Times now

So I have been into a lot of meetings in the past but last time I checked It was allowed to straight away if you have been into an meeting before.

Thanks for the reply anyways!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539169

XxmasterxX wrote:
gilgil82 wrote:

- Best of luck!

Correct me If I am wrong But i have been an admin in the past,

I have been like
admin 3Times I think
and moderator like 3Times now

So I have been into a lot of meetings in the past but last time I checked It was allowed to straight away if you have been into an meeting before.

Thanks for the reply anyways!

Best of luck! :)
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 5 days ago #539193

Kodi wrote:
Dank application, Great guy, Great admin in the past good luck man <33

:support:

Thanks a lot for the support dude!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540155

• XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540164

Great guy, does his job, good activity.

so :plussp: from me!
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540167

TheFlash wrote:
Great guy, does his job, good activity.

so :plussp: from me!

Thanks a lot for the support Flash! very appreciated.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540196

You mean
"Jeg snakker dansk" you need a "r" after snakke my almost danish buddy <3

Anyway i gonna vote +support on this one since you got what it takes to be admin, also great application
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540199

:plussp: gr8 guy
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540200

:plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp::plussp:
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540201

PerzioN wrote:
You mean
"Jeg snakker dansk" you need a "r" after snakke my almost danish buddy <3

Anyway i gonna vote +support on this one since you got what it takes to be admin, also great application

Thanks for letting me know I will change the Danish Thingi xD
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[SSRP Admin] XxmasterxX's Application 7 years 4 days ago #540753

Bumperionz
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder