Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537795

Application is not finished, feedback is appriciated though.
Big up Jordz for the permission to apply for admin.

RP Name: KapiJam
Time Zone: BST
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58484750
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z..._players/?query=Kapi
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z..._players/?query=Kapi
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp..._players/?query=Kapi

Estimated Server Time:
1112 hours

Languages I speak:
English and Polish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: It's been a while since I was last staff on the SSRP server, this does not mean my quality of staffing will decrease as In the meantime I have developed and matured meaning I can deal with administrative situations more effectively, I no longer have a temper and I'm more patient, due to my maturity I can deal with rulebreakers who are less responsive and are cursing etc, During my break from ZARP I've been around in other communities and seen how their staffing system work, I have also experience with staffing in multiple communities, for example, I wrote up the main rules for the original methrp.com community which recently rebooted, I have developed staffing techniques which will help me investigate rule breaks more efficiently and share them with my fellow administrators, I'm an old school player and my rule knowledge is impeccable.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user). There are many obstacles that you may deal with and sometimes its hard staying professional when the players try to disrespect you, but you have to keep one thing in mind, You are here to help, they may swear, they may rage but at the end of a day if someone broke a rule you need to enforce the fact that that specific rule is broken. I've seen people been warned for things they don't know exist, There are many noobs in the community who join Daily but Zarp has a reputation for not enforcing these rules to these noobs and when someone gets warned and dosen't know what a rule is it is also your responsibility to enforce that rule and make sure they don't do it again. Your job isn't to "Catch Rulebreakers" It is to prevent them, And I think that is a very Important point staff members need to believe when doing F1's and finding newer players break rules. I would like to use my younger self as a prime example, First week of Zarp, talking to some guys on OOC, suddenly a wild warn appears! Im new to this server, I don't know you have to read the rules and I have been warned for "Metagaming" Of course it is my own fault for not reading the rules but that does not change the fact that I will still be clueless after the warning and In the future I will most likely commit this rule break again, Of course that does not impact all the rules but It is an important thing to keep in mind, So after I was warned for metagaming, I googled it and found out what it means, But what If I didn't? I would break the rule, over and over again until somebody Tells me and that is what stops the chain of rulebreaking.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: Hello there I am Kapijam and this is your complete training guide to being a moderator, First of all I would like to congratulate you for getting accepted and I hope you will be dedicated to Zarp and do the best job you can as a moderator, Now I want you to press Tab, you will see the usual player list but if you click on a name you will see many different options:
Kick – This is a command that is not used that much but it becomes useful if someone Dosen’t want to delete props when there are no admins on or if someone is trying to crash the server and you cant ban them. This command can also be typed out in chat like this: /Kick Playername
Unban from job – This is used to (as the job says) Uban people from jobs this is usefull if some has been banned from a job for a wrong reason or if they got job banned for a certain amount of time and when that time is over you can unban them using this command.
Freeze – This one is very handy if you are in a Mod sit (f1) because if the suspect if being annoying or trying to run away you can freeze them so they become invincible and don’t move this is also good to use if you are patrolling and you see a player who is about to break a rule you can easily freeze them before they break the rule. This command can also be typed out like so: /freeze playername but don’t forget to unfreeze them by clicking unfreeze on the tab menu or typing /unfreeze playername.
Slay -This one is also not commonly used but it does what it says on the can it slays people or in other words kills them this command can also be typed out like this /slay playername.
Teleport - This command teleports the player you clicked on to where ever your crosshair is looking. This can also be used to teleport yourself by just typing /tp or if you want to teleport on a click of a button just open up the console and type bind key "say /tp" this enables you to teleport yourself whenever you press the key you have chosen. This command is good to use when you need to get on top of a building to do a f1. You can tp someone to your cursor using /tp playername.
Goto –This command is very handy and you will use it almost everyday. It does what it says it enabled you to teleport to people this is helpful because it allows you to teleport to people when they have made a f1 to check if they are ready. ( Just teleporting the person who made the f1 to a roof without checking if he is ready is not recommended as they could be defending a base or raiding so you should allways go to them first) You can goto someone using /goto playername
Bring –This is almost a alternative to tp except for it dosen’t teleport someone to your cursor It teleports them close to your player ( it may be infront of you or around you) And you can bring players to you using /Bring playername

F1's - Now the f1 system, A system you will get to know by using it everyday so basicly someone makes a f1 report and at the bottom left of the screen it will say if there are active f1’s or not and if it says there are f1’s then press f1 and it will show all the reports the people made and if you click on the f1 it will show a couple of options
  • Handle this –
This will allow you to handle the situation and soon after you click handle there will be a lot of option which are specified above: Bring, Goto etc and after you have finished handling the situation you can click mark as finished and after that you can do other f1’s
  • Mark as spam/abuse – This is useful if someone has made a f1 like “Nevermind sorted it now” you can press this button to remove it or if someone make a troll f1 it is also useful

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player x, I see that you are really sorry for what you have done and I will speak to another member of staff about this but keep in mind prop spam is a really serious offence and will not be taken lightly, Expect your response in a couple of hours. And please do not do this in the future.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I think I should be accepted as the staff team could largely benefit from my expertise and experience in Administrating their servers, I am very passionate about helping others and making sure staff are doing their job. I have a large variety of experiences in Various servers. I am an old school player who plays actively mostly everyday for 8+ hours (easter break) after I return to school I could be on for a minimum of 6 hours, I've written applications in the past and these are the ranks that I've held. I have learnt to stay professional in all situations and that if you make minor mistakes you can learn from them and you can come back smarter and with experience which can help you to higher your standards. I have the experience of banning and dealing with serious situations which can get tricky sometimes but they can be worked out in the end. Another reason why I should be promoted is that i am dedicated to the server and I take many sacrifices sometimes to be on the server and help out in anyway that I can. I also believe that helping the users of zarp have a nice gaming experience is the most important that is the reason why I am applying for admin today! I have also tried to help Zarp on the forums by giving feedback to mods applying.

my former positions
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...ication?limitstart=0
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...-kapijam-s-admin-app
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...apijam-s-application
and minecraft xd
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 7 years 1 day ago by KapiJam.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537843

Great lad <3 Gained some trust and a good rep recently which is great, also reports rulebreakers to me on TS!

:plussp:
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: KapiJam

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537878

:support:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537879

sexy boi

• B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537883

Yess Kapi you lad!
You already have my vote ;)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537884

Legendary polski :plussp:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537922

Best candidate for this position!

<3

:support:
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 day ago by Kodi.

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #538159

Appreciate the support guys!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #538184

Super friendly and active, I've not really spoken to you in game but on the forums and from what I've heard you are a great guy you have my vote in the meeting :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #538188

:plussp: Great guy
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 7 years 1 day ago #538218

Nice guy
Knows the rules

• FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 6 years 11 months ago #541004

Bump
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 6 years 11 months ago #541011

Gr8 guy and active ;)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 6 years 11 months ago #541043

Humble, smart and funny.

Would defintly make a great staff member in my opinion.

+S
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Gems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX, KapiJam

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 6 years 11 months ago #542177

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Activity
* No recent warnings
* Application

Negatives:
* None

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] KapiJam's Application 6 years 11 months ago #542374

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

278 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127