Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Luki%20Guki/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
www.gametracker.com/player/Luki%20Guki/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Luki%20Guki/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
100+ hours

Languages I speak:
Swedish, English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
In the time of me being an admin I've been handling many report players on the forums. Warn apeals and ban apeals. I've seen many admins and mods abuse and I've reported them to higher staff for it. I would contribute to the server much as a Super Amin because I'm used to handling reports on staff and I know what to do.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I am very experienced with staffing in SSRP and other ZARP servers. I am a Super Admin on TTT so I know how to handle the report abuse on staff situations. I am also Deathrun admin and forum staff on 2 sections. That shows that I'm trusted with powers and I know how to handle stressfull situations and stuff alike. I think SSRP has a very good lead team and I'd like to cotribute to the server by being a part of the SSRP lead team

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
It is usualy when users make f1's about another admin. It has happened about 2 or 3 times with me. But I'll tell one of them.
Player A walkes up to me and says "Luki, there's this admin who was harrasing me" I responded with "Who, how and evidence" player a tells me to wait as he uploads screenshots of the admin disrespecting him and tells me to do something about it. I usually go to Jordz if this happens but Jordz wasn't there and so weren't any other lead team members since it was about 9:30 where I lived and I only woke up early so that I could raid some guys. So I instructed him step by step on how to make a report abuse on staff and he listened carefully and did what I said. If I was a super admin I could've dealt with it straight away.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would read through the whole report and watch the evidence. I usualy watch the evidence more than once to try to get a clear look of what happed. Then I'd go to the staff member and ask for his point of view and see if he has any counter evidence. At last I would think of all the evidence provided by the player and see if he admin abused or rule broke. If it was Abuse I'd answer with something like this:

But if it wasn't I'd respond with.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first ask the staff member why he banned this person with that time, I would listen to his reason and then I would trie to get in contact with the banned person and see his side of the story. If I feel it was an accesive amount opf time I would shorten the ban time to a fair time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
First I would check out and see what he is dealing with and if he's struggling and I see it. I would check the report and then how he does it. If he does it in an unappropriate manner I would tell him off and then tell him what to actually do. If he does it as he should, I wouldn't do anything.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First I would tell staff A to give me the evidence of staff B breaking rules. If there is enough evidence I would first tell staff B to stop this and what he's doing can and probably will get him demoted. If I see him do the same thing again or staff A reports satff B again with more evidence. I would talk about this in the lead team meeting and get a conclusion on wether to demote him or not.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first tell staff A to stop disrespecting since we as staff on a lovely community should all be respectfull to each other because we need good relations as staff members. If staff A won't stopp I will take it up in the leadteam for us to talk about. I would then wait for the lead team meeting and bring this up to vote on if he will get an official, no action, demote to mod or full demote.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would look if that staff member is in TS, if he's not I'd tell him to go to TS. Once he's on teamspeak I would tell him that what he's doing is wrong and he should not do that. I would point out what rules he was breaking and tell him that this is a rule that they broke. I would tell them to stop and that I will bring that up in the lead team meeting and that we will vote on his faith.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xInsaneSamurai

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 days ago #537419

Luki wow

:plussp:
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 1 day ago #537426

Activity is a bit all over the place but i see you as a good staff but i feel you need more time!

Goodluck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 1 day ago #537445

Newdude wrote:
Activity is a bit all over the place but i see you as a good staff but i feel you need more time!

Goodluck!
Activity is hard to count in SSRP since time starts counting after you get a poin (a kill) wich isn't the easiest. That's why they count with f1's
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 1 day ago #537838

Luki, a great guy, knows what he would be doing as a SA since he is already a TTT SA which is great since which shows some sign of trust. I personally don't see you much myself nor do you interact much within the meetings, perhaps make more of an appearance and show some leadership on the SSRP servers also. Good luck!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 1 day ago #537951

Very good admin but is swedish

:neutralsp:
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 1 day ago #537953

B4nQk0k wrote:
Very good admin but is swedish

:neutralsp:
FUCKING HELL BANQOK.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 6 years 11 months ago #542102

Luki, you do an absolutely excellent job on the TTT server and have clearly demonstrated that you be a good lead team member and that you have the capability and staffing abilities. Another positive is that you have done an amazing amout of F1's on the sever being over 70. The only thing that I could think you need to improve on is doing more appeals/reports on the forums. Apart from that small thing, then you would make a good SSRP lead team member.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 6 years 11 months ago #542126

Hello Luki,

You are a great Super Admin on TTT but I feel like you need more time on SSRP as a Administrator before becoming a Super Admin on there. I would like to see a lot more from you like interacting with the staff team more etc. Anyways best on luck!!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Luki 6 years 11 months ago #542127

I believe you've got good administrative capabilities but don't get involved much with leading staff or interacting with them when in game.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1