Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 1 week ago #537091

Steam Name:SkyBox

Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/CongaSnake/

Current Gametracker Profiles:www.gametracker.com/player/SkyBox/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:59556187

Languages I speak:English

What is Ghosting ?:Ghosting is where a player who has died leaks information to a player who alive. There could be a range examples of ghosting however one main example is where a dead runner would tell an alive runner which portals are safe to go through and which aren't. Another example of ghosting would be on the map Helix. For example a dead player could relay the code back to the alive player.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:I would first verbally warn them and tell them to stop doing the disrespectful action. If they were to then continue being disrespectful towards the player or staff I would ask them a second time to stop and tell them it is their final warning. If they were to do it yet again I would mute / gag the player and give them a "!warn" warning.

Why I should be chosen: I believe I would make a good moderator on the ZARP deathrun server as I see myself as a co-operative member of staff who can work well with both players and staff to resolve situations that could be considered difficult or hard. Furthermore, I also would treat the players fairly in terms of punishments and not favourite one player over another. On top of this, I have many hours of deathrun experience and over 1,300 hours on Garry's Mod itself. Another reason I think I would make a good moderator is because I would still see myself as no more powerful or "higher up" than other bhop players, I would still continue to play normally and fairly and have a good laugh with all the members of the ZARP community. Finally, I think that I would make a good moderator as I believe I am a well rounded, fair, funny person who would make the ZARP community a lighter and more fun place which would attract more people to come and play on this server.

Notes: I am at school Mon - Fri 8:25 to 3:00 GMT so I won't be active those hours. Apart from tI'll be on the server as much as possible

Thank you for reading my application I hope I get accepted.
Yours Faithfully
~Adam (SkyBox)
  • Mike Hunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 1 week ago #537094

:plussp:
u have to play more per week
but i saw u in the server and u was friendly so why not
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 1 week ago #537114

Thank You :)
  • Mike Hunt
  • Fresh Boarder

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 1 week ago #537587

I do see you occasionally rule breaking. But good luck anyway
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 1 week ago #537759

Nice app overall and good activity, which i hope you can continue playing this week. You were immature the last few times I've been in game but you've also been friendly and helpful. Keep up being mature along with activity and you should have a good chance.

Good luck

:plussp:
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 1 week ago #537975

Thank You.
  • Mike Hunt
  • Fresh Boarder

[Deathrun Moderator] SkyBox Application 7 years 4 days ago #541283

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40