STEAM_0:1:88279189

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
Currently i have around 600 hours

Languages I speak:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator has been an excellent experience as i have encountered many issues that i have solved quickly and correctly, making everyone happy. I have loved all the time i have been admin and i feel like i am ready to become a Super Admin. My friendliness helps me out because it means that i am easy to approach and can help with a lot of things.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
In this section i will give a few points as to why i feel like i am a great candidate for this role.

Dedication
I feel like the time i have spent as a staff member has been excellent and i feel like it has made me stronger in many different areas where i wasn't before. I handle F1's with care and assure that they are done professionally and properly. Some tips in which i could give to other staff would be: Try stay calm and professional when dealing with situations, Check peoples F6 menu before punishing them because it could help you decide, and finally tell them what they have done wrong and make sure they understand what they did so that it wont happen again. I would also like to say that i do a some what important job for the meetings as i sometimes do straw polls (still not the best but getting there) and i do the spread sheet!

Leadership
My time as an admin has built a strong amount of leadership. When a staff member,lower or higher, calls for help or needs assistance i set them to a priority and then help them if i am not currently doing something. I do this to ensure that the staff know what they are doing or just make sure everyone is doing ok. When ever there is many staff members online and there is a build up in F1's then i will ask in admin chat for staff to get the F1's done and then help them hoping that people actually listen to me. When ever staff do not i then report them or tell them that i will.

Trust
During the time of me being a staff member i have built a lot of trust and respect with in the community. I have never abused my powers to harm users and i never intend on doing it. I am currently a SURF Super Admin meaning that i have experience with in the Lead Team. This also means that i am trusted because Lead Team isn't easy to get into.
I am also a Team speak staff however i got this before my Lead Team role meaning that i was trusted as an admin which shows that i am trusted. I am also forum staff which can sometimes be a big responsibility so I feel like I am also well trusted in the community. I believe that this gives me a good chance on becoming Super Admin.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
There hasn't been many cases in which i have required Lead Team because i have been able to work with it how ever one time was when i was spectating an abusive staff member because they were abusing and no current Lead Team were online so i had to take it into my own hands. I spoke to the admin in admin chat asking what they were doing. I then asked them to stop and they said okay but of course they didn't and so i went to them and made sure they stopped. I then later reported it to a Lead Team member and the admin was then spoken too. If i was a Super Admin i would have been able to resolve the situation faster and maybe the admin would have listened to me the first time when i asked them to stop.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first read through the report and make sure that i see everything that is important. I would then get the user online on team speak and try and get their side of what happened. I would then talk to the staff member to get their side of what happened and that would give me a better decision as to what i should do.
I would then respond to the report with the following replies:

Accepted Report
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied Report

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

My first approach would be to add the staff member on steam or invite him into a team speak spacer to have a little conversation about the ban. Once the staff member has agreed to the conversation i would ask them what first they banned the user for. I would then ask them why they felt that it was necessary to ban the user for this extent amount of time. I would then explain to them that users should be treated fairly, equally and that they should be banned for reasonable lengths and not giving them a longer or shorter ban than necessary. After talking with the member of staff i would once again ask them if they feel like the ban was over timed and if they agree i would then shorten the ban or unban them depending on how long they have already been banned for.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

My first approach would be to go into the situation and watch how the staff member is dealing with the situation. If i feel as though the staff member is doing something wrong i would then step in and help them out or if it is minor i would just pm them or use admin chat to tell them the flaw that they could then recover from. If the staff member is still struggling i would then step in to resolve the situation so that the sit doesn't take to much of the users and staff members role playing time. I would then speak to the staff member to try and resolve what they found so difficult and try and conquer it or try to work round it. Just to make sure that the staff member is doing everything fine i would spectate them or watch over them during 1 or 2 more sits to see if they are improving. This is if i have spare time on my hands.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask the accusing staff member as to how the accused staff member was breaking the rules. I would then go speak to the accused staff member and ask them if they knew they were breaking rules. If they did not realise they were breaking rules i would tell them that they should go re read the rules just to recover them of what the rules are. If they deny the fact that they were supposedly breaking rules i would then ask the accusing staff member if they have any such proof as to the rule break. If they do i would then talk to the accused staff member about lying or maybe they did not know. If the accusing staff member had such little as to no proof i would tell them both that i am going to end for lack of evidence. I would then spectate/follow the accused staff member just to be 100% sure that they were not breaking any rules. Hopefully the staff member does not do it again as we trust our staff members not to break the rules as they should be enforcing them. If they then continue to break rules i would bring it up in the next Lead Team Meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would get both sides of why the staff members were being disrespectful to one another and then i would try resolve the situation by first calming them both down and then making sure that they are no longer disrespecting. After this i would speak to them about being a team and telling them to try not to get into any further arguments and then leave them be. If it continues i would bring it up in the Lead Team Meeting explaining that they are not acting responsibly.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
In this situation i would first go undercover to try and see from a users perspective what the staff member was doing. I would tell him to stop (still undercover so he does not know) If he continues to break the rules i would then get out from my cover and take further actions. I would take the staff member to a secluded area to talk to him about the rule breaks.I would explain to him that we trust our staff members not to abuse or rule break. I would then give him a warning or even a demote depending on the rule break he/she committed. I would then bring it up in the Lead Team Meeting that i had warned/demoted them and we would then decide whether or not to proceed further depending on the rule break he/she had done.

Thank you for reading my application and i await to hear the news!
I would love to here all good or bad things people have to say about me as it helps me improve or just get a general feel of what others think. Thank you :)

Have a great DAY! :P
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Raifster123. Reason: Minor Changes with in he #bb codes
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535838

Goodluck man!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535839

Best man for the job! Currently holds SA position on surf so already had some what experience with the rank! :support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535840

:plussp: Agrre with Funhouse
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535841

Raifster is friendly and does F1's well.

I do think though to be an effective and great lead team member, you'll need to have a substantial forum presence when it comes to appeals and reports. I don't see you doing many of them throughout the weeks, so I'd just work on that and I'm sure you'll get it!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535842

Thank you all for the comments so far!
I am trying to Morgan
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535854

I see you doing a lot of hard work around the servers. You are always there to help someone out even if it's a simple question. You are always helping in trainings with lead team members , you handle f1s well and I think you are read for Super Admin. Best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #535858

You've been applying for Super Admin for a while and recently got promotted on Surf, Personally I do think that I'd like to see you more interacting with staff to show leadership skills to see if Moderators and Admins need any help.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536087

thank you for the kind words and opinions!
Anymore feedback is great :D
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536097

Try to interact with staff more and have more of a presence on the forums. I'm not sure whether you report others or not, but if you don't, try to do so. Other than these points, you're a great guy who handles situations professionally and overall suitable for Super Admin.
:plussp:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536099

Sorle wrote:
Try to interact with staff more and have more of a presence on the forums. I'm not sure whether you report others or not, but if you don't, try to do so. Other than these points, you're a great guy who handles situations professionally and overall suitable for Super Admin.
:plussp:

Thank you Sorle and yeah i am trying to do those things as much as i can!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536161

You are a great person raif, however, I want to see you, start taking things to hand, instead of either being to scared to put a point across, or not bothering to bring that point up.

In other terms for that, I want to see you get more confidence in your self, when it comes to debates, or general situations, when you need to either be a bit forceful, or stand your grounds.

Best of luck
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536162

Thank you anon for your point! I will try improve on this in the week.
Any more feedback?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536228

I would love to hear all opinions people have of me so that i can improve or see what everyone thinks of me :)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536233

yes yes yes :plussp:
  • Asylum
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We are such stuff that dreams are made on.
  • Thanks received: 168

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536245

Hell yeah Raifster as SA would be great, Good luck with your application.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536287

Thank you Asylem and ToBeHonest for the nice comments :)
I am glad that i make you feel that way!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Raifster123.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 6 years 11 months ago #536426

Anymore Feedback or opinions?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff