Time Zone: UTC +2

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/retarddoges/

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64553592

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Newdude/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Newdude/play.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Estimated Server Time:
About 1000 hours if you count in the old Gametrackers.

Languages I speak:
Arabic and English.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I Have been an administrator for an amount of time and i have been administrator before about a year and a half ago and i feel like i am ready to get this rank and start helping the lead team with decisions and to start handling reports of staff members and in other words help other people with more things and also to train and try to make the best staff team that can help players whenever they want. you could see that i am calm when dealing with f1s if you have been in an f1 with me and that i understand the rules and that i like to point out things and help out other staff.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Dedication:
I Am very dedicated to ZARP and i have been staff on multiple ZARP servers and i am trusted within the community and i have alot of people and friends that i like and people who i like to help and users who i like to help all around the servers i am staff on.

Helpful:
I Try my best to help people all around the servers i also have not broken 1 rule since the first time i got on because i am very dedicated and respectful to the rules. i have helped multiple people in the servers and i try my best to help some people with the most complicated things.

Activity:
I am extremely active but my gametime doesn't save sometimes because i mostly don't kill alot of people and i mostly go on the servers to try and help people who are in need of help or that need understanding of something. when i get on the servers, i get really good amount of activity so i can help alot of people before my day ends and i leave the server.

Trust:
I Am very trusted within the servers because i don't break rules and i have been staff multiple times and i also am friends with most of the lead team and the community and i do not like to bring them down and to make them lose my trust so i always follow rules and staff ethos and when people need my help i help them right away.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

This was before i came back to ZARP: a staff member started abusing his powers and gaining advantage over players and i tried to convince him to stop but he did not listen, i kept telling him why are you doing this but he attempted to do it to me. i tried calling lead team members but no one answered. eventually this staff member got talked to but later on i think he continued to abuse and got demoted. this was so disgusting to me because why would he do such thing and think it's okay after he applied for staff and after he was trusted.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I Would first take a close and careful look at the report and look for proof then i would move the two staff members to a spacer and talk about what happened. after i have heard both stories and i found that the staff member did abuse and i talked to him about it. this is my response.

Hello, after i have talked to both of you i have found out that the staff member did abuse and he was sorry for his actions. i will bring this up to the lead team in the meeting but i have talked to the staff and i gave him a warning.

:accepted:

thanks for the report.

If the staff did not abuse this will be my response:

Hello, i have talked to both of you and i found out that the staff member did not abuse and this was all a misunderstanding.

:denied:

Thanks for the report.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I Would first move the staff member to a spacer and explain to him the amounts of banning and how you should treat everyone fairly no matter if you like him or not or if he is trusted or not within the ZARP community. i would tell him that the ban time shouldn't have been 1 week for 2 RDM it should be at the least 1 hour up to 24 hours(example).

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I Would try and help him then explain to him what he did wrong and what he needs to improve on. if he still does not understand me i will not leave him and i will try my best to make him understand the basics and the advanced parts of being staff and when you are handling situations. i have seen some staff with problems like this when and i try my best to help them but it would be much easier if i was Super admin so i can easily talk to them more privately in a spacer or so they can take me more professionally.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I Would first ask what happened and if the staff did break rules and he admitted to i would tell him what he did wrong and this is a demote able offense, and i would talk to him carefully and carefully explain to him what he did and what rules he broke. he will be given a staff warning.

If the staff does not admit to doing so and there is no proof i would tell the staff he reported him that he should get proof if there is anything wrong and i would tell the reported staff member that he should be careful if he broke the rule and that i am always willing to help with explaining.

If the staff does not admit to doing so and there is proof i would talk to the reported staff member and tell him to not be afraid to let out a mistake and that i would talk to him calmly and carefully and explain to him the rule he broke and that he shouldn't lie to lead team and staff in general.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I Would say everybody calm down and someone tell me what is wrong. the situation is the staff member got accidentally tped by another staff member and the staff that was accidentally tped was in a raid. he got mad because he lost money and he said disrespectful things and that the staff abused his powers purposely so he can lose the raid. the victim of the disrespectful staff said that he didn't even mean to tp him and he copied a wrong steamid. the staff continues to disrespect and i finally told him stop so we can handle this. he stops talking and i say that this was all a misunderstanding and i do not think he would purposely tp you just because he wants you to lose the raid as he is a good staff member and you are too. here in the staff team we do not want to allow arguments between our staff and i told them to apologize to each other and i told them to be careful when coping steamids. they finally apologized and felt bad for eachother but at the end of the day everyone was calm.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I Would tell the staff member to stop and i would ask him why he did that. he responds with: i'm so mad, leave me. and continues to abuse. i freeze him and bring him into a spacer asking him what is wrong man, what are you doing? he said i have family problems and i can not do anything and my family keeps having issues. i tell him but why would you use that excuse to abuse? he says i do not know what to do i'm so mad. i respond to him and tell him i know family problems and issues are hard to go through but you should not use that as an excuse and abuse people in the server as it is ruining their experience! he says i know, this is very stupid of me and i should not do that again. i told him i will bring up what happened in the lead team meeting but i will give you a staff warning about that. i would also tell him that he is a very good staff and that he shouldn't have done that silly mistake.

Big thanks to everyone for reading my application!

Goodluck to all other candidates!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 3 days ago #535830

Good guy!
:support:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 3 days ago #535857

I haven't seen much from you recently as you just came back. I see that you handle your role well as a Admin and do a decent Job. But I think you need more time as a Admin. Anyways Best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 3 days ago #535859

As you recently came back I'd like to see more stuff from you, Such as Asking staff lower or the same rank as you if they need help or have any questions that they'd like help on. I'd also like to see you bassicly how you evolve around thnking on your own feet as I've only seen you come on when I've asked you to get on if the servers got out of hand or something across those
lines.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 2 days ago #536207

Thanks to everyone for pointing out what i need to improve on!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 2 days ago #536209

Abuser

:minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 2 days ago #536580

:plussp: Great staff member and handle's F1 amazingly well!
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Newdude

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 2 days ago #536583

I do not believe you've been helping out on ssrp as much as the other candidates. Also believe that there are other better candidates fullstop.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537785

bump!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537825

I don't really see you much, and I think waiting a while to apply is better for you, good luck!
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537841

Newdude, recently a returning admin which makes me feel like you should stick to the Admin rank for a lil while so we can see more from you. You should show some more leadership within the team such as asking staff if they need help with something via the admin chat and show some more interaction in the meeting by perhaps using your microphone more too if possible, not too much of an issue if you can't but it's preferrable if you do so. Good luck!
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537844

Just wait a little while, and I'm sure you will have much more support! People just want to have seen you longer from when you came back. :D
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17
Last Edit: 7 years 1 day ago by xInsaneSamurai.

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 7 years 1 day ago #537854

Following the trend, you've recently come back as an Administrator and I haven't seen much of you to make me jump out my chair and say "this guy should be on the Lead Team".
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 6 years 11 months ago #539243

Too be honest even if you recently came back I feel like you still deserve to get promoted and the reasons will be state below

You're gametime is great
Very detailed application
Friendly Ingame
Friendly outOfgame
helps a lot out
does f1's like a pro
I think you deserve this rank!

:plussp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 6 years 11 months ago #539314

Clarky wrote:
Newdude, recently a returning admin which makes me feel like you should stick to the Admin rank for a lil while so we can see more from you. You should show some more leadership within the team such as asking staff if they need help with something via the admin chat and show some more interaction in the meeting by perhaps using your microphone more too if possible, not too much of an issue if you can't but it's preferrable if you do so. Good luck!

I agree with what Clarky has said
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Super Admin] Newdude's Application 6 years 11 months ago #542099

Newdude, so far this week you have done under 10 F1's, which really ins't optimal when applying for a promotion, you could do with having some more F1's. I also feel that you need to do more reports on the forums and appeals which demonstrates that you can interact with the wider community. Finally you really need to interact with the community more and show off your leadership abilities while doing you job. If you improve on the things that I have said you could do a good job on the sever and be a good lead team member.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127