๖ۣۜ҉҉Bl3SSeĐ

Your steam Link:
steamcommunity.com/id/Danubi/

Your steam ID (STEAM_0:1...):
STEAM_0:1:22304970

What is your time zone:
UTC+00:00

Do you have a microphone:
Yes I have a working microphone which I use frequently when talking to people on the teamspeak server.

Have you had any past experience of being staff on Garry's Mod:
I have been staff on two servers. I was staff on OrangeXRoleplaying which was a DarkRp server and I helped out for roughly 2 months. I was also Head Of Staff on this very server and was staff for roughly half a year.

What is ULX:
ULX is a system which allows staff members to ensure players follow the rules. ULX can be opened via !menu. Once typing in this a white box will appear containing a selection of different categories on the left hand side. These categories give staff access to many different commands. Main commands used on servers are things such as !kick, !warn, !ban, !mute and many more. There is also access to more entertaining commands such as !cloak, !freeze and many others!

What is aWarn:
aWarn is a system which enables staff to keep a record of the players that have been given warnings. This allows staff to look back and see who has got a warn and the reason why they were warned. It also allows players to see what they have been warned for and the reason why they have been warned as well.

Please state an example of where the following commands come in useful:

!gag: If someone is continuously mic spamming after a staff member has given them a verbal warning, !gag can be used so they cannot use their mic anymore until they are !ungag again.

!kick: If someone has been afk for more than 2 rounds, you can !kick them and put the reason as "AFK for 2 or more rounds"

!mute: If someone is spamming in chat you can use the command !mute to disable them from spamming anymore until !unmute is used.

!slay: If someone is deliberately holding up the round and won't go, you are allowed to !slay them so the round ends

!tp: If someone is stuck, you can use !tp to teleport them to the point where you are looking at. However always make sure that you are careful when using !tp as you need to make sure you are teleporting them somewhere that wouldn't be classed as cheating.

!bring:This command can also be used in the a similar situation to !tp. If there is someone stuck right by you, then using !bring will just bring them to you. As the other one however, you have to ensure that you are bringing them to somewhere that does not give them an advantage such as further on in the map than they actually where in the first place.

!warn: If someone is constantly using inappropriate language, you can !warn them for "Inappropriate Language".!warn can be used in pretty much any situation where a rules is broken.

How old are you (Be truthful):
I am 18 years old.

How many active warnings have you got currently (Check via !warn in-game):
I have 0

How many total warnings have you got currently (Check via !warn in-game):
I have 0

Why should we pick you as a staff Member (At least 100 words):
You should pick me as Staff Member because I am always willing to do as I am told and will always punish those, that are not following the rules , in a mature and sophisticated manner. I like to think of myself as a friendly person who can get on with pretty much anyone. I am frequently active on both server and teamspeak and feel as though I've really become a part of the community again. Also, there have been many times when I have been on server and there has been no staff on and it has been very chaotic. In these moments, I wish I could just take control of the situation and ensure it is dealt with which is why I think I would make a suitable staff member. I always make sure I see both sides to a story before I act upon something as I never want to punish someone for something they didn't do wrong. For me to be staff would be an absolute honour and I would ensure that I followed all rules correctly and ensure that everyone else is as well. I understand whenever I make a staff application, the negative comment is always that I have been demoted before. I understand why this is but I have changed since then. I have grown up and have learnt from my mistakes and being back in this community has made me realise just how much I miss it. I am a caring person and hope that everyone else sees how much I have truly changed and will give me a chance at redeeming myself.

Player A has been standing still in spawn for 2+ rounds. What do you do:
I would use the command !kick and put the reason as "AFK for 2 or more rounds"

Player A starts singing along with the current song on the jukebox. What do you do:
I would !gag them and tell them verbally that it is against the rules. Then, if after I !ungag them they carry on, I will !gag them again and !warn them for "Mic Spamming"

It's mid round and you see one of the deaths standing in the spawn. What do you do:
I would !kick them and put the reason as "AFK as death". However, if they keep on doing this when they are death, you can !warn them for "Death Avoiding"

Any other information you would like to tell us about yourself (Optional):
I was Admin In Hl2dm DR Server for 1 year :)
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84
The topic has been locked.

My Staff Application <3 7 years 1 week ago #534662

nvm misunderstanding: good luck!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarkSoul

My Staff Application <3 7 years 1 week ago #534719

Please use the correct format

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...rator-admin-template

Also post it under the "server applications" section, someone will have to move it soon
  • ERROR_404
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 133

My Staff Application <3 7 years 1 week ago #534723

Add some colours to make your application easier to read.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

My Staff Application <3 7 years 1 week ago #535691

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low Activity, Try to play more throught the weeks and apply again!

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

201 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun