SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100391672
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Abula%20Sangu...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - N/A
Server 3 - N/A

Estimated Server Time: 20 hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM stands for Random Death Match, which essentially means that somebody just shoots everybody without reason-player x shoots player y because he is bored that is rdm.]

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule, Also known as NLR, Is if you come back to the same district that you died in. (Show on top where the district you died in is. Example: Player x Died in the bank district. He came back and continued raiding like he was doing before. I would have warned him for breaking NLR. If he didnt know about the rule, I would have verbal warned him. And if he did it again, i would have given him a warning. If it was an accident, I would have just told him to be carefull, And i would not warn him.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
Metagaming is basicly telling in OOC RP information Like a raid, base etc..... Example: Player x is asking for help in OOC, He is being raided by someone. He tells them where he is and where his base is. I would have TPed to him and told him not to, If he did it again, i would have given him a warning

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
d teleport to player x and make sure he's not in a RP scenario. I ask him if he can be taken to a roof for the F1. After this, I'll get his side of the story and any proof involved with the accused player. If sufficient with the evidence, I'd bring player y, let him know why he's here, and that there's evidence of him breaking this rule. I'd explain the rule thoroughly and give him the command to read the server rules. I'd let him know to have a read over the rules before beginning to role play again. I'd teleport player y back, and ask player x if he needs anything else. If he doesn't, I'd teleport him back to his previous RP Location.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I'd teleport to player x and make sure he's not in a RP scenario. I ask him if he can be taken to a roof for the F1. After this, I'll get his side of the story and any proof involved with the accused player. If sufficient with the evidence, I'd bring player y, let him know why he's here, and that there's evidence of him breaking this rule. I'd explain the rule thoroughly and give him the command to read the server rules. I'd let him know to have a read over the rules before beginning to role play again. I'd teleport player y back, and ask player x if he needs anything else. If he doesn't, I'd teleport him back to his previous RP Location.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.
I would TP to him, Tell him its Metagaming and it's against the rules. If he does it again, I would warn him. Example: Player x, Do not ask for help if your being raided either in OOC or Advert. You will be warned if you do it again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I am a very friendly and reliable person, if i see someone in need of a moderators service i would be there straight away. I have played om many dark rp servers and ZARPGAMING has been the best server so far i have shown my appreciation to the server by getting VIP. Throughout my experience i have not received a single warning which shows that i like to abide by the rules of the server and if i am fortunate to become a moderator i am hoping to encourage and ensure others to follow and play by the rules.

There was a time where there was a citizen on the server and they had shot someone as a result of this i reported this to the admin who then dealt with the situation and then gave a warning to that person.
  • vortex112
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator Application] RANG3R 7 years 1 week ago #535327

Friendly and nice, He should be a Mod
  • roi2003
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator Application] RANG3R 7 years 1 week ago #535330

:minussp: Activity Isn't that well (I've checked your real game tracker) I've seen you in game and you aren't that nice
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Moderator Application] RANG3R 7 years 1 week ago #535672

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun