Link To Steam Profile

steamcommunity.com/id/Itssbubbles/

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:98960512

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - goo.gl/9qhM1A goo.gl/kudyT1
Server 2 - goo.gl/iS4YXi goo.gl/Pwb53r
Server 3 - goo.gl/oXWPi9
(First links for servers 1 and 2 are my old account which is why they are so inactive)

Estimated Server Time:

I have over 1000 hours on my old account and 115 on my current account most of this time was spent on zarp

Languages I speak:
English
Basic German

Explain "Random Deathmatch" and give an example scenario:

Random Deathmatch (RDM) is when Player X randomly provokes a shootout with Player Y or the reason for the shooting is not within RP reasons. An example scenario of this would be Player X shooting Player Y as soon as they spawn for no instigated reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule (NLR) is where upon dying you cannot return to the district you died in for three minutes, when you have returned you must RP that you forgot everything that happened three minutes ago.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would first Teleport both players to a roof which is only accessible to me and other staff before asking what the situation was and listening to both sides of the story I would ask for proof from Player X and if there is no valid proof of RDM I would send both players back to where they originally were, if there was valid proof i would warn Player Y and if it was a repeating issue I would ask an admin, or higher for an appropriate punishment.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would teleport both players to a roof which only me and the other staff could access and I would and for both players stories while looking through logs to see if there were any other logs showing that Player Y might have broken NLR. If the stories didn't match up I would ask Player X for proof and if it was a repeating issue i would ask an admin or higher for an appropriate punishment

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

I think that i should be chosen for moderator because I am a polite, friendly person who enjoys helping people in Zarp SSRP when I can (general questions and problems). I was previously a Moderator for SSRP and enjoyed doing the F1’s however I resigned due to losing interest when all of the people I played on the server with began to leave and I was not enjoying the position anymore. I have however returned and I have been enjoying my time so far. Over the time I have been gone I think I have matured and made myself into a more respectful player who knows the rules and sticks to them.
  • Bubbles.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Bubbles..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Bubbles Application 7 years 1 week ago #532489

:support:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bubbles.

[SSRP Moderator] Bubbles Application 7 years 1 week ago #535363

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Activity
* Application
* No recent warnings

Negatives:
* None

My decision:
:plussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] Bubbles Application 7 years 1 week ago #535656

Seems like a great guy! :plussp:
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[SSRP Moderator] Bubbles Application 7 years 1 week ago #535659

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun