TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] fnx's Application

[SSRP Moderator] fnx's Application 6 years 11 months ago #530998

RP Name: fnx
Time Zone: AZT or UTC/GMT +4 hours
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114073887
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76904079
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/pingmeister/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - I did not play on server two as everything on the server is invisible on my computer....
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/pingmeister/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 70-80~hours according to Steam.
Languages I speak: English and Russian - Both fluently.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) is when a player kills another player without a justified/proper reason to do so.
Player x sees player y driving his car, player x starts sniping player y for his car in order to scrap it while player y did nothing harmful towards player x.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The New Life Rule (NLR) is when a player is put into the world with a "new life" after dying and cannot remember what happened in his past life and cannot return to the district of his death for 3 minutes, if the district is the spawn district he must leave immediately.
Player x tried mugging player y in the Lake District however he died because player y fought back, player x cannot return to the Lake District for 3 minutes and cannot kill player y as revenge.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask player y for the reason of killing player x, if it is a reason such as mugging (only if he used /me) or any other acceptable reason (self defence/raid) I would tell player x that it was allowed because of the reason mentioned before, however if it was a clear RDM with evidence of video/multiple screenshots (the player did not use /me // he spawnkilled constantly) I would warn player y for RDM if it was very serious such as making a player lose a valuable item (diamond pickaxe) or spawnkilling, I would let player y off with a verbal if it was one incidence and the player who died did not lose anything valuable or if player x does not want player y to get a warn.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I will check the kill log and the district, if it is evident that player y is breaking nlr I will move him out of the district and if it happens again with the same player I will give him a more severe punishment (Move him>verbal>warn).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I think that I would be a suitable moderator for the SSRP/DarkRP server because I am very active on server 3 and sometimes people break rules when mods are not on, I am very active on server 3 as I enjoy playing on the map and I think that my consistent playtime on the server will help people with a lot of issues, I know that I need to be online on all the servers and I will do so accordingly. I believe that I can do a decent job of moderating the server and making sure everything goes as smooth as butter. I hate it when people break rules and it takes ages for moderators to respond because of others f1's. I also think that a lot of rulebreaking happens on s3 because of the lack of staff members, which I can help with because I play a lot on s3. Thank you for reading my application, I will respect your descision of accepting/denying my application because you will know what is best for the server as you are the higher class. Goodbye, time will tell me my fate.
  • ItsRed_
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] fnx's Application 6 years 11 months ago #535356

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Application

Negatives:
* 1 Recent warning
* Activity

My decision:

:minussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] fnx's Application 6 years 11 months ago #535662

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Punishment, Low Activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40