Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124994497/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82364384
Link to GameTracker for the server:
www.gametracker.com/player/God_In_Pvp/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/Harambe/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Dutch, English

TTT Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Rdm means that you are killing people without any evidence or valid reason. ( that is for the TTT servers).also considered rdm is when as a traitor you kill a fellow traitor. The best examples for a Random Deathmatch ( RDM) are: Killing players because they are staring at you, People stopping for some seconds and assuming they are buying anything from the traitor store and people following you.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1. If you see ( let's call him player A ) player A kill ( let's call him player B ) player B, And you as an innocent or as a detective see that, that is an acceptable KOS.

2. If Player A Shoots at Player B Then player B has a valid reason and evidence to return the fire to player A and also an acceptable Kos.

3. If someone is not following the orders from a detective ( To enter T tester-to Holster Guns etc) The detective can make that as a valid reason of Kos to that specific player. This is also an acceptable Kos.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1. Player A is Looking from a tower downstairs at a guy using a taunt or anything related to that, And player A is not liking that taunt that player is using and for that reason he shoots at him. This is an unacceptable KOS

2. If Player A is ( without any evidence) calling out player B as a Traitor, and player B Kills Player A for that reason that would be a case of an unacceptable Kos.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I would be chosen as a staff for the following reasons:
1. In most of my time on Garry’s mod, I was a staff member on multiple Dark RP servers. ON some I was Mod and on 1 ( that is the server where I spend over 600 hours on ) I was a Super-admin. I was putting with love a lot of time on that server, Now for myself, I’m looking for a new and nice community to do this again. And I think I have found my ways on the TTT server from ZARP. I have had a good time playing on here.

2. Some of the times I have seen staff members Reacting slow or not at all( Staff please don’t see this as a drama starting topic or as an argument against the ZARP staff) to any of the reports that are made by players. Every time I play on there I see people breaking the rules that are keeping the community and the players together. I as a normal player can’t do anything to that. That is a reason why I want to become a staff member, To help – support and learn the community to play a fun and enjoyable game mode.

3. What I would do in hard situations is If the evidence is so low or it is not enough to punish a player for his behavior I would keep a closer eye on that specific player ( while managing the server) because if you sign up for staff you should not be focusing on the game, you should be focusing on the players and help them in the game. You are there to make sure you can be that guy that can help to remove players that are making the game to a living hell for players that really want to play and put time in this community. I want to be that guy that is removing rule breakings from this server. I want to thank you for reading this application.
For any questions please refer to me in-game / Skype: Roy_the_gamer / or on steam.

Have a wonderful and enjoyable day “_”

ps If anything from this application is wrong or is not working pls contact me about it so I can fix it or edit that <3)
  • God_In_pvp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hello, Any questions relating to TTT message me
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] God_In_Pvp's Application 6 years 11 months ago #528892

OH SHIT YOU'RE BACK
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Moderator] God_In_Pvp's Application 6 years 11 months ago #529254

Yep. Had some issues in my irl life. But im back stronger than ever
  • God_In_pvp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hello, Any questions relating to TTT message me
  • Thanks received: 1

[TTT Moderator] God_In_Pvp's Application 6 years 11 months ago #529256

Fixed Steam link and bbCode, looks as though you will need to improve your activity throughout the week.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: God_In_pvp

[TTT Moderator] God_In_Pvp's Application 6 years 11 months ago #536419

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf