SteamID:STEAM_0:0:80167012
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Der...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Der...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Der...arpgaming.com:27015/

Only my current ones my other one has more gametime

Estimated Server Time:200 hours

Languages I speak:English,arabic

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I have been moderator for about 2 months now and I think that I am ready to receive this admin rank so it will make it easier and more effective for me to be able to punish rule-breakers with the right punishment that is needed.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
One day there was a mass rdming hacking aimbotter, all I did was freeze and warn him till he got a temp ban, he gets on changes steam name and starts crashing the server I kick him, he joins then I keep kicking and I couldn't get in contact with any admin and he is still not banned to this day.
If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:Congratulations on getting moderator dude! this is a little guide to help you out!
Here are a few commands accessible by the tab menu by selecting the player.

[Freeze] freezes the player to were they cant move, good when a player is running from a sit or mass rdming.

[Kick} this is a command to disconnect a player from the game, ex: crashing server and no other admins online.

[Bring] Brings the player to you.

[mute chat/mute globbaly] disables communications ex chat and mic useful for disrespect and spam.

[Teleport] teleports the player to were your crosshair is looking at.

[goto] teleports you to the player targeted.

[slay] Kills the targeted player

[Back] returns player to last location

[unban from job] Unbans a player that was false demoted from a selected job.

[Warn] /warn [steam id] [reason] Warns the targeted player

/unwarn [STEAMID] [REASON] Removes the most recent warn from a player

F1 MENU: Right click a f1 to handle it then right click it again to mark it as finished. To mark it as spam right click then discard as spam or abuse. To abort a f1 ex:player is afk right click and click abort handling, to bring select bring to goto select goto.

F6 menu: Shows the selected players total punishments 2 weeks is considered recent.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

:accepted: I have spoke to the admin that banned you and came to the conclusion that you should be unbanned and you can do better be sure read the rules by clicking this link here. zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/36...les-updated-07-31-16

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).: I have been moderator for a decent amount of time (2 months) and I think that I am ready to get this rank. I believe that with this rank I will be able to punish players more effectively. I have encountered many mass minges that I can not punish them with the proper punishment as mod, With this rank I can ban aimbotters and hackers that ruin the experience and fun for other players and as a mod I could barely do anything about it. I will also be able to handle warn request and ban request /appeals on the forums which will help me punish rule-breakers or forgive them! With this rank we together as a community can make Zarp a better place!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and have a good day!
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Hamzah.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Hamzah's Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #528212

Weren't you just denied for moderator? Why are you going straight for admin?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Administrator] Hamzah's Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #528216

Actually, I've just looked into this and you've never even been an Administrator on SSRP.

You need to be a previous Admin in order to apply with permission.

Please Lock this.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

LOCK 7 years 2 weeks ago #528226

Although this may be locked, don't apply for admin if you've never been an admin. Jordan you should of known about this if you didn't by the ways, all good though man.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun