Timezone: BST - British Summer Time
Link To Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097195848
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:68465060
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/SamP/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/SamP/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: ~129.55 Hours Total
Languages I speak fluently: English
(I do however know little bits of a few other languages)
:zarp: Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: :zarp:
RDM means Random Death Match, the act of killing another player without reason. There are few exceptions to the rule and those only happen if there is a lack of evidence. A scenario would be [Player1] in the mines minding his own business getting shot by [Player2] Who is a gangster. This all happens with no hits placed, wanted level or context via confrontation.

:zarp: Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: :zarp:
NLR means New Life Rule, the act of forgetting all actions of your previous life after death. The exceptions for this rule usually stem around obvious reasons such as: Mutant & Human Spawn. A scenario would be [Player1] has just been killed by [Player2] in the mines in an act of RDM, [Player1] then goes to the mine killing [Player2] In revenge. This would be breaking NLR.

:zarp: Explain how you would handle the following situations: :zarp:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x:
My first course of action is to ask the victim of the scenario his/her story before asking the defendant. If there is a clash in stories I would ask both players for proof of the event in the from of a screenshot or video capture. If there is no evidence and the stories still clash I would verbally inform both players there is nothing I can do without proof. If there is evidence I will act accordingly.

Explain how you would handle the following situations:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time:
First of all I would check the time stamps between both kills to double check they happened within a incriminating time frame despite it being peak time. Then I would ask the victim and defendant their stories respectively. If their stories clash I would ask each individual for evidence. If the players have evidence I would compare it to the console logs and reach a verdict, However If they have none I would assess the situation and decide if the defendant is guilty.

:zarp: Why I should be chosen: :zarp:
Simply put I have been playing Zarp on and off since ~2015. I have decided to take a more permanent role in the community as I have spent enough time just being a "User". During my ~2 Years playing I have noticed that to no fault of the admins and moderators that there is certain times of the day that anarchy is unleashed on the map. I just hope to be able try and help the community as I believe that Zarp (and gmod itself) is going to be a more permanent game for me to play. Even though I am not a moderator now, I still help and encourage players I meet but Ignore those who don't like me. Even If I don't get to be moderator I am going to continue to play Zarp and be part of this community B) .

Thank you anyone who has read this fully for taking the time to do so. :)
  • Samual Peterson
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Delta Squad Owner
  • Thanks received: 39

SSRP Moderator (Resigned 2x)
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] SamP's Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #525843

I would suggest you to add more colors make it an alive app
  • AmerRox
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I like everyone no matter what
  • Thanks received: 17

[SSRP Moderator] SamP's Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #527683

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* No recent warnings
* Activity
* Application

Negatives:
* None

My decision:
:plussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] SamP's Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #528010

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun