SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82520348
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/SilentCall/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/SilentCall/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/SilentCall/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: roughly 6000 minutes

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (Shortened to RDM) is where a player is killed without any valid role-play reason.

Example:
bob is walking along a street and is in a bad mood and notices Minecraft Steve walking along the other side of the street. Bob notices Minecraft Steve looking at him so he pulls out a sniper and shoots poor old Minecraft Steve!

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule (Shortened to NLR) is where a player enters a district in which they've already recently died in.

Example:
bob recently died due to a raid by Minecraft Steve in the Warehouse District, bob then walks from spawn back to the Warehouse District to try to save the items in his base; this would be NLR as he has went back into the district he recently died in without waiting the mandatory time.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would firstly bring both player x and player y to a place where regular players cannot access, I would then ask what happened in the first place to cause player y to kill player x. If player y admits or gives false information as to why he killed player x or why he killed player x without valid reason I would warn player y for RDM, If player y gives a valid reason I would then ask player x for any evidence for the RDM. If player x can provide valid evidence (such as video proof) then I'd warn player y for RDM, if not then I'd have to let both of them go as there's no proof that anything happened that wasn't allowed.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would firstly bring both player x and player y to a place where regular players cannot access, I would then ask what happened in the first place to cause player x to call NLR on player y. I would then check the kill logs to see which district player y was killed in and if he was killed in the same district then I'd warn player y, if not then I'd ask player x to provide proof and if he can provide valid proof then I'd warn player y and if not then I can't warn either player and the f1 would be finished.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I believe that I should be picked as a mod as I feel I could provide dedication to the server. My main reason for becoming Mod is to help out with the many problems that the servers face currently such as RDM and NLR, these are all problems that occur very frequently on all servers and I've noticed that there can be an overwhelming number of f1s at times which the staff team aren't able to cope with and I'd like to help stop this. Another reason why I wish to become Mod is that I feel I could be a friendly person for the ssrp community as I like to help when possible and if you don't get on my nerves a very nice person, which is normally very difficult to do, you'd need to do something like ban me for 24hrs from teamspeak without any warning or something ridiculous like that! I've also been mod before back in mid 2015 so I have previous experience!
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by SilentCall.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] SilentCall's Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #523473

:plussp: Great guy, friendly and helpful. Was a good ex staff member and knows the rules. Also reports alot of people and wastes time when he could just warn them himself if he was a mod.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

[SSRP Moderator] SilentCall's Mod Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #523540

:plussp:

• Friendly
  • Good application
  • No recent warnings
Just make sure you get your activity up
  • BK
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 15

[SSRP Moderator] SilentCall's Mod Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #523654

Our Prop blocked base in the PD was great.

:plusssp:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Jim_Jam.

[SSRP Moderator] SilentCall's Mod Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #523655

★ No recent warns
★ Ex Staff so knows the rules
:plussp:
  • Six
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 67

[SSRP Moderator] SilentCall's Mod Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #527979

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun