Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] marijnishier's Application

[SSRP Moderator] marijnishier's Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #522034

Details:

RP Name:
marijnishier (marijnishier #RoadToNothing)

Time Zone:
CET - Central European Timezone

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155687391

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:97710831

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Zarp Server [1] Gametracker Profile 1:
www.gametracker.com/player/marijnishier/...arpgaming.com:27015/
Zarp Server [1] Gametracker Profile 2:
www.gametracker.com/player/marijnishier/...arpgaming.com:27025/
Zarp Server [1] Gametracker Profile 3:
www.gametracker.com/player/marijnishier/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time
513 Hours (30764 Minutes)

Languages I speak
Dutch (Netherlands) and English

DarkRP Related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match or known as RDM is randomly killing someone. Example: im a citizen i just spawned in and im on the sidewalk then a gun dealer comes and shoots everyone at spawn. That measn the gundealer is rdming.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule or known as NLR is returning to the district you died at in 3 mins. Example 1: I died in the suburbs by a mugger and i break nlr by returning in 1 minute. Example 2: Someone is raiding you so you cant return in 3 mins + you have to wait untill the raid is over to respawn your advanced dupe or come back inside.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when one puts RP information in OOC Example: /ooc Selling gamma rifle Pm me.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses Player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that Player y killed Player x.
You ask Player x How he got RDMed first then you ask Player y's side of the story and if you think Player y is lying you got proof in the logs and you warn him but if Player y has a good reason he killed Player x. Example: Player x was wanted and got killed by Player y who was a cop, Then it would of been alright.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
You check the logs if Player y came back before or after the nlr timer. Then if Player y says he got rdmed by Player x you listen to him and ask Player x why he killed him if it comes to that Player x RDMed Player y you warn Player x and then after you warn Player y for revenge rdm and warn Player y for NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
You ask Player x if gangsters or cops are raiding him. Then if they are gangsters you tell them they are allowed to raid him but if they are cops you tell him to make a F1 and get proof of who did it. ( And yes this is Metagaming but you should still tell him what to do in my opinion)

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I joined Zarp a very long time ago. I always hated the rule breaker's on zarp everywere i always get battering rammed out of my car or get rdmed and there will always be those NLRers i want to get rid off. I always loved being a moderator i was a Sadmin on a shitty server but i would always love helping people on there. And i always thought the zarp comunnity is awesome and i love the staff on there and would love to be part of it again like i used to! I have been on zarp here for so long and i think im stupid that I got myself demoted and should of worked harder working with the staff team because isnt it amazing to feel that ur helping people?. I am active alot in day and a little less active arround dinner time and night. My name is Marijn (15 years old) i hope you like this application
- marijnishier

(Note)
This is a old application from arround 6 months ago or so. I would really like to apply again thats why i just copy pasted this and edited it.

Also i now have no school so i got alot of time to do whatever.
  • marijnishier
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 27
Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] marijnishier's Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #522382

That Steam link and those Gametrackers have been fixed.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Moderator] marijnishier's Application 7 years 2 weeks ago #527983

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Bad attitude/Recent warning.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun