SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:169327384

Current Gametracker Profiles:
OLD GAMETRACKERS

Estimated Server Time:
48,295 Minutes = 805 Hours

Languages I speak:
English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Being a Admin for ZARP has been really good and have met some really nice and kind people along the way but now i feel like i have had enough experience as a Admin to apply for Super-Admin which will be awesome i could help with the server alot more seen as though they can do more stuff than the admin rank, im always up to helping with the server in anyway possible even if its the smallest thing it still makes me feel like im making the zarp community better.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

Experience
So I've been part of the staff team here at ZARP for a long time now and over that period of time I have learned a lot of skills and techniques on how to be a good person to the team I've handle F1's that cover every situation I can think of and I have handle them with 100% concentration and listen to the story but I'm always sure I stay calm when handling and I act my job professional and always inform the person on what they have done wrong and tell them not to do it so he/she doesn't see us again.

Trusted
As I have said in subjects above I have been staff for a while and have been trusted with powers to control situations is DarkRP server and with these powers I have been given the chance to also have powers on different zarp servers such as Surf and TeamSpeak.

Leadership
As staff on other servers I'm always switching around server to server seeing if other staff members need help and I'm always asking people if they need me and say you can always come to me if you need help. When ive helped people out mostly is helping the Moderators on the DarkRP Server also looking if they've missed anything out and if they have ill have a word with them and explain how he/she could of done in some areas better than they executed.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
It was pretty late at night and i was on server 3 and on of my friends Hiko said some guy is hacking and which i know you need a lead team to come anti cheat them which there was none on teamspeak at the time so i told hiko to stall him and keep talking to him until i could find a way to get a lead team member but after 5 minutes of trying i couldnt get one so i told hiko to ask him about it hacks so i could spectate him and hear him speaking about it as soon as i heard enough about the hacks i tped to him and ask why he was using hacks he admitted it to me a was calling zarp anti cheats shit so i had no way of making the guy stop so the only thing i could do is ban the user.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would go speak to the user that made the report and get his side of the story. after speaking to the user i would go speak to the Staff member who was reported and also get his side of the story. After getting both side of the story i will go to the form appeal and would either Accept it or Deny it.

These are examples of what i will post on the appeal:
Accepted

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
A Staff member bans a players for NLR first thing i would do is go onto the user F6 menu and have a look if he has been warned for it before and if he hasnt i would go to the staff member and tell him he shouldnt of been banned you should of either give him a verbal or a warn because it was his first offence, i would tell the staff member that im going to unban the player from the server and also inform the staff member that he is not getting reported but that to keep in mind always check f6 menu before giving any punishment out.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If another staff member is struggling with a F1 i would first teleport to him and give him help where is need i would make sure that the staff member gives punishments to the person/people who need one. after he is done with the sit i would ask the staff member if i could speak to him and tell him that if he ever needs help with something dont be scared to ask another staff member because we are all here to help each other out, after this i would keep a close eye on him to see if he does his f1s in the right manner.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would go to the staff member who is reporting another staff member and ask him to the story on how he is braking rules after he told me what happened i will get the rule braking staff to me and ask him if what the other staff member told me was true if he admits to the stuff if he i would tell him not to do this again and will also inform him that he will be brought up in the Lead Team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First i would find out what has caused this argument after i have a full understanding what has gone on i will get both or the group of people together and ask them if they can all make up or this will have to be handed into higher ranks than i am, if he calms down i would tell him not to do that stuff anymore because it can affect your image to the community and also hurt the other staff members feelings .

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I will first go to the staff member straight away and ask them what they are doing? i would ask if i could speak to him/her. Id tp him/her to a roof with me and ask why are you braking rules as a staff member, if he explains himself and says that he was messing around with his friends i will explain to him that you should not be doing this in a roleplaying area and if you wish to do stuff like this peoples go to the staff areas which are no roleplaying areas and if i catch you again i will be going to higher staff to get you dealt with.

THANKS FOR READING!
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513463

Against Little T fans.

:minussp: ;)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 7 years 5 days ago by Jim_Jam.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513469

Jim_Jam wrote:
Against Little T fans.

That was to funny XD
good times man
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513476

You helped me a lot when it comes to catch people abusing lmao. You know the tips i gave you so just follow that and you will make a great Super Admin mate. Good luck!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513485

Bannana Boy wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Against Little T fans.

That was to funny XD
good times man

Good times!? it was literally 2/3 hours ago xD
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513498

AceInsidious wrote:
You helped me a lot when it comes to catch people abusing lmao. You know the tips i gave you so just follow that and you will make a great Super Admin mate. Good luck!
Cheers buddy
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513512

:support: good luck
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 882

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513839

Fixed your title.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513948

bump
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513952

kekkkkk boi
:support:
Last Edit: 7 years 4 days ago by Sally. Reason: One Is More Than Enough

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513961

• Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513986

Dr Greenthumb wrote: Use this :plusp: and add a extra ''s'' since i can't add that or it will pop up as normal.

You also have :minusp: and :neutralsp[:] Don't forget to put a extra s in the minus again and take the [ ] away from the neutral one.
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Greenthumb

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 5 days ago #513997

ToBeHonest wrote:
kekkkkk boi
Thank you for you support
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514294

You should probably read the rules abit more carefully because according to you shooting a special weapon through a floor is exploiting
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514297

don't know rules

:minussp:
  • Ascenda
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Potato
  • Thanks received: 192

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514298

AceInsidious wrote:
Dr Greenthumb wrote: Use this :plusp: and add a extra ''s'' since i can't add that or it will pop up as normal.

You also have :minusp: and :neutralsp[:] Don't forget to put a extra s in the minus again and take the [ ] away from the neutral one.
:plussp:  :neutralsp:  :minussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
Last Edit: 7 years 4 days ago by Gody. Reason: USE CODE

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514299

Good luck

:plussp:
  • Strafing_fury
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 21

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514512

AA RFLeX wrote:
You should probably read the rules abit more carefully because according to you shooting a special weapon through a floor is exploiting
I can say this I did not know the Raider&Defender rule was removed thats why i spoke to chute today :pinch:
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514515

Ascenda wrote:
don't know rules

:minussp:
Im pretty sure your here because of nunu? if you read what i said to R-FLEX youll understand
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 4 days ago #514670

bump
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder