Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513406

Name: Pitt #CM
Time Zone: BST[/b] – British Standard Time (UK)

Link to Steam Profile:
www.steamcommunity.com/id/Convection/

What server are you applying for?
Deathrun

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:80657775

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Pitt%20%23CM/...arpgaming.com:27035/

Estimated Server Time:
313.23 Hours

Languages I speak:
English

Experience as a Super Admin? (How it’s helped me to improve)

My experience as Super Admin has been challenging at times but have been overcome with thought and consideration. With having such power and reputation In Deathrun, I believe I’ve handled everything correctly and appropriately. As an SA, I’ve promoted and trained a lot of new mods/admins to the best of my ability by outlining and explaining each command along with the punishments. I always make sure that when training new staff they do not feel pressured by explaining everything to them and making sure they understand what I’m addressing. I always put in the effort of helping people when I’m free as I want to make sure everyone is fine and doing well. I always watch the staff team to see if/when they may need help with something challenging this also goes along with making sure they deal with players fairly and accurately, by asking them if they feel that chosen punishment was deserved. I always insist that people should ask for help when needed, as there will always be someone to help if I can’t assist them personally. I’ve made sure that when I’ve come on the server, I help when I can while watching the staff team to ensure they’re doing their job and helping Deathrun.
I always ask Admins to watch over the new Moderators just in case they might struggle in a situation where they don’t know what punishment to give based on the severity of the reason as I want to make sure the new Mods feel like they’re welcomed and invited by the staff team.

What makes me a good candidate?

I believe what makes me a good candidate for HA would be my general experience and motivation for Deathrun. As stated in previous applications, I’ve owned and been part of many communities’ years ago, where I’ve seen and dealt with many issues. These things include; resolving issues within the staff team, making sure that the server is enjoyable and fun for the players and giving the staff everything they need to do their job. Within these communities especially my own communities I’ve been in the situation of managing the server, having the stress and reputation that you have a job that must be done to a great degree. I’ve learnt a lot from the past servers along with Zarp on a whole, this has broadened my experiences as staff member within this community. I know what’s expected and I know how to deliver what’s expected of me.

Passion, dedication and motivation?

These 3 things are what I bring every day to Deathrun, seeing that the server increasing in game tracker rank and seeing new faces on the server really makes you want to return and be proud of growing community/server. Despite people class the server as being dead/dying either due to them not checking the statistics on game tracker or just being close minded, I’m always trying to help the server grow and expand so that we can have one of the best Deathrun servers. I always dedicate my free time when possible to play and interact with the staff/players while also dealing with rule breakers. The reason for my previous amount of time is due to the motivation and passion, I’m passionate about the server. People see deathrun as a boring/repetitive gamemode and I would agree it can be come boring and repetitive but that’s why we’re constantly looking for new suggestions and ideas to brighten up the server. We’ve recently added vapes to the server, this has made people happy and has brightened up the server. Me and Biwx also had to combat with issues that the players were reporting to us, which we responded by fixing them asap while changing them for the better. and with the help of “DeadMonstor” who’s trying to finish many projects such as the team/gang system, POTW and more this will help the server.
When I first joined Zarp’s Deathrun, I felt invited by the current staff members and players, it was fun and enjoyable. This motivated me to join the staff and go one step further by improving it to the best of my ability, with having knowledge of servers I’ve could assist biwx in some cases that he may have struggled. I’ve also been helping to beta tester/give ideas for his current map that he’s creating, the fact he’s gone into the time and effort of creating a map for Deathrun just shows the dedication people are willing to put in.

Activity:

Despite my activity within the past 2/3 weeks being my lowest compared to my normal 20 hours, I do try and put as much activity as possible to help with the server. While being Moderator and Admin, I and a few others would always join the server to populate it when it was either early or late for people, this was to hopefully have players join and get the numbers up. With this happening and the change of the host, Deathrun gained a massive boost in players by hitting 20/30 a day. This was a huge motivation for us all as we knew we were doing something right for the same players to be returning. What I’m trying to get across is the fact that I’m always active some way and somehow. I will always be communicating with staff outside of the server to make sure everything is alright on the server and if they need help.

Helping Deathrun in anyway shape or form:

This may repeat previous stated points but I’m always trying to help out Deathrun anyway possible either through suggesting helpful addons/scripts to either help out the gamemode for the users or to help out the staff. I’m constantly looking for ways to improve Deathrun so that it doesn’t become boring all the time, this won’t stop either. I’ve helped to make challenging decisions on either changing or adding new rules, while deciding on punishments, where necessary so that we can move forward and improve Deathrun. My overall goal for Deathrun is a high ranked server where we have players returning because they’re exciting and enjoying the server.

What I want to achieve as Head Admin.

What I want to achieve as head admin is by ensuring that the staff team are working to their best of their ability and that everyone has no issues within deathrun. I want it to be a safe and enjoyable environment for players, this will get disrupted from time to time but knowing that the staff team will be there to handle it with the help of myself will be great. I will always want feedback from the staff team on how we can improve certain factors within Deathrun so that they can do their job while the players can enjoy. I believe from being a trustworthy, active and dedicated SA, would support me as being a candidate for HA. I have the motivation and experience to assure I could take on such bigger tasks.

Thank you for reading :)
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Pitt.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513407

Said my name wrong

:minussp:

Joking..........
:plussp: don't think I need to mention the reasons as there is literally no reason to deny .

Good luck!
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pitt

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513408

You've had a massive effect on Deathrun as a whole since you joined the staff team so it is a :plussp: from me good luck bud.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Pitt

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513409

Friendly
Active
Dedicated
Funny
Helpfull
Overall a great SA
Deserves this role

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513421

:plussp: so he can stop micky from harassing me :(

jks pitt done everything for the deathrun server and has absolutely no negatives

Fantastic HA candidate
  • hamad711
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex. Deathrun SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 335

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513423

Pitt is a really great guy. He is:
Experienced
Helpful
Follows rules exceptionally
Great HA candidate

You deserve my support.

• Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513429

Does a great job on DR
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513440

Great guy :plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513510

Great guy highest dedication I've seen to a server in fact the community in a while he doesn't just help deathrun he helps other servers he easily earns this role

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513524

Pitt is a great staff member, ever since he joined deathrun, his effort and dedication has really showed and improved the server in the last couple of months!
definitely deserves head admin!

• Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513753

Brilliant Super Admin and very active good luck
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513756

Just would like to mention his activity may not be up to par as other weeks that is because he has been testing systems that I am making. I hope you understand.

Hopefully most of the bugs are now picked up on
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by DEADMONSTOR.

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 1 month ago #513758

besides the Activity I think you'd be a good fit for the role.
+Support
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[Deathrun Head Admin Application] Pitt 7 years 4 weeks ago #514214

Thank you for positive feedback and support guys

:)
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds